Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is it you seek?

• 11-05-2012 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

SEEKING
    a) Are you seeking somthing?
    b) What is it?
    ( You can answer this long/short whatever way you like, I understand that defining what you seek my be difficult/impossible to articulate so feel free to use words like awaking, enlightenment i'll use my own common sense to get an idea as to what you mean.)
    c)How long have you been seeking? ( skip this one if you find it intrusive)
    d) You may have always been seeking unknown to yourself but at some point you started to consciously seek, why? what happened? what changed?
    METHOD
    a)Do you believe a person should adhere to a routine in their daily lives to attain whatever they seek?
    b)If so, what is your routine? do you adhere to it?

SUCCESS
    a)How much success have you had in attaining what you're seeking?
    b)Do you know anybody personnally, who you have withnessed to go through a genuine change as a result of some kind of spiritual practice?

GOD
    a)Meditation is one of the most commonly used methods for spirituality growth, do you believe when a person meditates successfully that they:
    1) make a connection with something unmanifested outside the physical world
    2) you dont know if there is such a connection or is it just brain chemistry.
    3) you believe it's just brain chemistry.

b) In terms of finding what you seek, do you think it really matters what you believe when it comes to God/ higher power.

I know it's long smile.gif, short answers are just fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

Red21 wrote: »
    SEEKING
    a) Are you seeking somthing?yes
    b) What is it? clarity
    ( You can answer this long/short whatever way you like, I understand that defining what you seek my be difficult/impossible to articulate so feel free to use words like awaking, enlightenment i'll use my own common sense to get an idea as to what you mean.)
    c)How long have you been seeking?6 months ( skip this one if you find it intrusive)
    d) You may have always been seeking unknown to yourself but at some point you started to consciously seek, why? what happened? what changed?I suffered
    METHOD
    a)Do you believe a person should adhere to a routine in their daily lives to attain whatever they seek?no,do what ever you feel like doing
    b)If so, what is your routine? do you adhere to it?

SUCCESS
    a)How much success have you had in attaining what you're seeking?lots
    b)Do you know anybody personnally, who you have withnessed to go through a genuine change as a result of some kind of spiritual practice?no

GOD
    a)Meditation is one of the most commonly used methods for spirituality growth, do you believe when a person meditates successfully that they:
    1) make a connection with something unmanifested outside the physical world
    2) you dont know if there is such a connection or is it just brain chemistry.
    3) you believe it's just brain chemistry.
    They make a connection with their higher self

b) In terms of finding what you seek, do you think it really matters what you believe when it comes to God/ higher power.As long as you are happy and confident in your own belief thats all that matters because we are all different.There is only one higher power but it has lots of different faces because we all view it differently

I know it's long :), short answers are just fine.
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

Red21 wrote: »
    SEEKING
    a) Are you seeking somthing? Yes
    b) What is it? Enlightenment
    c)How long have you been seeking? consciously for 12 years
    d) You may have always been seeking unknown to yourself but at some point you started to consciously seek, why? what happened? what changed? I entered a time of great personal suffering
    METHOD
    a)Do you believe a person should adhere to a routine in their daily lives to attain whatever they seek? Yes
    b)If so, what is your routine? do you adhere to it? I focus on the goals I wish to achieve and pursure them relentlessly through living and being in the present moment for as much as I can.

SUCCESS
    a)How much success have you had in attaining what you're seeking? A lot, I feel I understand the way the world works which for me is a huge thing, it explains everything
    b)Do you know anybody personnally, who you have withnessed to go through a genuine change as a result of some kind of spiritual practice? Yes

GOD
    1) make a connection with something unmanifested outside the physical world Yes
    2) you dont know if there is such a connection or is it just brain chemistry. There is a connection
    3) you believe it's just brain chemistry. No

b) In terms of finding what you seek, do you think it really matters what you believe when it comes to God/ higher power. No imo it does not really matter, all paths lead to the same place.

I know it's long :), short answers are just fine.

Great idea for a thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

SEEKING
    a) Are you seeking somthing? Yes, development for the soul - b) What is it? enlightenment

c)How long have you been seeking? since birth ( skip this one if you find it intrusive)
    d) You may have always been seeking unknown to yourself but at some point you started to consciously seek, why? what happened? what changed? always knew there was more to life than the appearance of black and white... mother used to call me who, what, were, when and why!! so I guess always had a deep enquisitive mind..

METHOD
    a)Do you believe a person should adhere to a routine in their daily lives to attain whatever they seek? no, its personal to their happiness.. whatever makes them happy, they should seek, routine or not
    b)If so, what is your routine? do you adhere to it? I read, develop, search, find, but most of all - I LIVE!!! that is our job on earth afterall.. to experience..

SUCCESS
    a)How much success have you had in attaining what you're seeking? Every bit of success comes with hard work, I have worked god damn to get where I am today.. so successfully deepened my belief in God, in myself, in others and all else as being ONE..
    b)Do you know anybody personnally, who you have withnessed to go through a genuine change as a result of some kind of spiritual practice? Yes thousands!!!!

GOD
    1) make a connection with something unmanifested outside the physical world - we all have energy and can connect to other sources of energy - whether it be here on earth (psychic) on other planes (discarnate, ascended masters, etheric etc.)
    2) you dont know if there is such a connection or is it just brain chemistry. (can be proven!!)
    3) you believe it's just brain chemistry. (soul chemistry!)

b) In terms of finding what you seek, do you think it really matters what you believe when it comes to God/ higher power. Only to me.. not to anyone else.. we all have our own journey.. each of us experience a part of the same whole!!!

Advertisement