Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorcycle Parking at Dublin Airport

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I could, but probably won't bother with one. Use to have a gs with panniers and used the airport parking all the time. It was great, wife on the back too

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭martco

UPDATE:

just done it and had no problems.....I used T1 short term, it was 5am and flying shiteair first flight so I didn't get to flute about, barriers in/out are short and bike friendly as stated above, I stopped and asked a carpark worker there who said "yeah goto the basement" I had a quick circle couldn't see anything obvious tho so due to not having time to play with and literally apart from yer man nobody around I went up and across to a quiet corner far end of "C" Level 4 was a nice dead spot in the corner there and was even able to chain up to the armco.

had some "what if" thoughts on the flight back in but no bother atall and looking around I'd wonder if a soul had been around that part of the carpark atall that day but maybe there's a letter in the post (hopefully not lol)

I scoured their website and I can't find a mention of bikes anywhere, managed to find a recent twitter comment from the @dublinairport account tho dated 8th May that says there is an area on the ground floor...but no further mention if there's any T&C's €€€?

anyway unless I learn otherwise whenever the occasion allows I'll defo take the bike again, saved bigtime on time/cost

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Banzai600

ive used the airport twice, and aside from parasite scrote bags who want to steal your bike, the next best worry are other bikers, they'll fcuk theirs on top of yours and make it diffiuclt for you to get out, zero consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 macdragon76

I am cheeky and take up a full spot up near the Exit.

I have been doing this for years, all my stuff locked away in Panniers.

I once managed to strap down a small luggage case enough for a week in Portugal. (then rented a BMW F800 down there)

for about a week is fine, as others said, LOCKS!

25 mins home as opposed to 1Hr 30 on the Aircoach!

Advertisement