Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business higher level

• 11-05-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

need to get atleast a C anyone any tips on what main things i need to focus on? any predictions? thanks any help would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Josh93

We've been told to study Marketing very well - it's always on Question 7 and there's a high chance of it being on the ABQ. The EU always comes up, and an Accounting long question is being tipped as well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

know your abq units its 80% in the bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kurooi

Focus on timing. That exam is terribly tight on time. At least to me it was and i think it was even extended by 20min a year or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jackies green army

get less stress more success, its quality got me an A2 in HL.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭AllyMcFearless

Starting up a business, relationships within a business and marketing will probably be on the ABQ according to my teacher. TQM and HR Management too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Younganddumb

Ownership structures and relationships....pretty key

Advertisement