Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Sexist Comment Ever.

• 11-05-2012 3:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Overheard in The Towers pub in Ballymun:

"She better get kneepads and start learning how to breath through her ears."

Can anyone beat this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Think you've got your definition of sexist wrong there, that's just dirty!

That's not sexist is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

*insert Father Ted quote here*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Bitches be tripping YO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

go make me a sammich woman is a sexist statement

asking a woman to wear knee pads while she sucks dick is not sexist its those damn safety in the workplace crowd butting in again with their safety policies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

You're right OP, that is the sexiest comment ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

bitches be crazy tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

That's just kinda funny, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

What's wrong with being sexy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

haven't had a good sexy thread in Ah in ages (at least four hours)

• Advertisement

why were you in the towers in ballymun? looking for some heroin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Why shouldn't a man have to open a bottle of beer?

Because it should be already open when she gives it to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

What's wrong with her nose? Or does she have two c*cks stuffed up her nostrils too? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

That's the 'most stupid comment ever', no one can ever learn to breath through their ears.

Babybuff wrote: »
    haven't had a good sexy thread in Ah in ages (at least four hours)

yeah today ah has been full of people having babies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

The fact that the gentleman in question cares so much about the lady that he is concerned over her knees would suggest that far from being sexist he is quite the chivalrous character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

That's not sexist, it's a sound piece of advice.

As someone who respects women I always make sure to have one of these in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

A plumber?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭OurLadyofKnock

why were you in the towers in ballymun? looking for some heroin?

I lived in Ballymun - remember? Your missues used to let you know she about to have an orgasm when she called you in Foxrock from my flat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

I'm hugely confused, is it sexist or sexiest comment you mean OP?

• Advertisement

Sindri wrote: »
    A plumber?

Check the Ninja Edit.

I got mad skillz, yo!

I lived in Ballymun - remember? Your missues used to let you know she about to have an orgasm when she called you in Foxrock from my flat.

Can't have been much good if she was able to dial his phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Seachmall wrote: »
    Check the Ninja Edit.

I got mad skillz, yo!

Aye, it doesn't leave any bruises.

strange i never was in foxrock... you sure your shagging the right missus?

and yes i did have a few pints in the tower pub in ballymun before so i do know what the pub is like ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Dr.Strange wrote: »
    That's the 'most stupid comment ever', no one can ever learn to breath through their ears.

It's Ballymun, the guy is probably still learning to breathe and walk at the same time.

Stock sexist remark [usually after a female poster says something to contradict a male poster]: There's no need to get so emotional about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Dr.Strange wrote: »

There's a tube (called the eustachian tube) that runs from the inside of your ear to your nose, to help you "pop" your eardrums to equalise the pressure on both sides.

If someones ear drums were burst, then they could probably breathe through their ears.

I think you just lost your title of "Dr." there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

"Where's my dinner"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"I can't/won't change the tyre, you will have to do it - because you're a guy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Swallow or it's going in your eye!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ShelleyJ

I may be wearing a dress, but I still pull my panties on one leg at a time if you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I believe in equal pay for both sexes, that's why I let the women work longer hours to earn it.

ShelleyJ wrote: »
    I may be wearing a dress, but I still pull my panties on one leg at a time if you know what I mean.

I have no idea what you mean, but it sounds sexy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

There's a tube (called the eustachian tube) that runs from the inside of your ear to your nose, to help you "pop" your eardrums to equalise the pressure on both sides.

If someones ear drums were burst, then they could probably breathe through their ears.

I think you just lost your title of "Dr." there.

Ah, I see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭Thud

there was a few gems in this film:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110729/quotes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Overheard in The Towers pub in Ballymun:

Can anyone beat this?

O yes. The following is a true story (or so it was told to me, with names of the offender and offended included) which yez can believe or not as suits. It came up in relation to the relatively recent activities of the "gentleman" in question.

In the early 80's, a young woman, relatively new to the place where she worked (there a few months) wore a pair of trousers into work - the loose fitting type. She was in a few hours when her male boss spotted this, and proceded to go through her (despite the fact there was actually no specific ban on such things). Having torn the woman roundly out of it in front of the other staff, he sent her home to change in tears, giving a deadline of how long it was to take, and how quick she'd be out of a job should she be late.

On his triumphal procession back to his desk, he exclaimed - in an declaration of policy - that "the only cunt allowed in trousers in this office is me".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fundlebundle

Man up

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

All ye sugar tits complaining should just calm down get back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thread is so full of fail.

Mainly coming from the op.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

The woman can't breathe through her ears because how will I open my bottle of beer otherwise ?

What's wrong with her nose? Or does she have two c*cks stuffed up her nostrils too? :confused:

He holds the nose

• Advertisement
Advertisement