Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The impact of social media on the buying behaviour of people in Ireland

Options
  • 11-05-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

I am doing a research project at the moment on, as the thread title says, the impact of social media usage on the buying behaviour of people in Ireland.

I would be delighted to hear the experiences of the business people on here as to how they think their social media activity is impacting on their sales.

I have done some extensive secondary research over the past few months and the findings are very interesting... I am in the process of doing some primary research on the same to identify the true relationship between the two areas, namely social media activity and consumer buying behaviour.

As the research is part of my degree I can not make it public until marking has been finalised, however I would be delighted to share the completed report with interested parties at a later stage, free of charge of course. Hopefully it will be of benefit to some.

As we are all customers in some form or another, I would be grateful if you could complete the survey questionnaire in my sig (average completion time is 3 mins) thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement