Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby hamper is this enough?

Options
  • 11-05-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

My sister in law is due her first baby any day now i have two kids but no other kids with anyone else in family till now i started planning the baby hamper since we were told she was expecting at this stage i have 10 bottles of bath form 10 btls baby shampoo 3 big sudocream 3 vaseline bags of cotton wool balls, nappy creams, disposale changing mats, moistering creams, Baby powder, hand wash, top and tail bowl, bottle bag, baby powder dispenser, a kit to make baby hand impression in clay and a few other bits. My question is should i give something else as well? when we had ours they all had just been laid off so we told them not to bother with gifts so not sure what to give

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I would say no defo that is loads Sounds like a fantastic present. And really good as all this stuff will be used nothing wastefull..

I wouldnt go buying anything else for defo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Thats PLENTY!! Great gift and do not add anything else to it!

Advertisement