Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Accounting 2012

• 11-05-2012 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭

Two questions for anyone familiar with the Accounting exam. 1. Is it possible for a Manufacturing account to come up even though it came up last year or does that rule it out completely? (Same question 1 has never came up 2 years in a row).

And 2. Is the ratios question an absolute dead cert for Q5? (Has come up every year in the papers). Thanks to all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wkds

Two questions for anyone familiar with the Accounting exam. 1. Is it possible for a Manufacturing account to come up even though it came up last year or does that rule it out completely? (Same question 1 has never came up 2 years in a row).

And 2. Is the ratios question an absolute dead cert for Q5? (Has come up every year in the papers). Thanks to all!
    1. Possible but unlikely, like most people ill be ****ed if it does.
    2. Yeah its been up every year as far as the exam papers go back as you said so I presume like Q1 it's a certainty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

it doesnt say on the syllabus q5 ratios is a guaranteed question. So they could leave it out, but very unlikely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Cheers for the replies! Yeah I just kinda figured they wouldn't do something as drastic as that especially seeing as they had never done it before but I guess you never know! Kinda banking on those 2 q's.. Could be the making or breaking of my l.c!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Cheers for the replies! Yeah I just kinda figured they wouldn't do something as drastic as that especially seeing as they had never done it before but I guess you never know! Kinda banking on those 2 q's.. Could be the making or breaking of my l.c!
    there will be surprises but i highly doubt in these areas for a couple of years anyway:)

Advertisement