Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics And Law

Options
  • 11-05-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Thinking about doing economics and law next year in UCD, I'm in 6th year now. I do economics and I love it and I'm very interested in law as well so overall it looks like the perfect course for me.
    My only reservation about the course is that I do pass maths in school and am worried about the amount of maths involved and the level of ability needed to do it. I know that obviously there's bound to be some maths in the course and I'm fine with that, but how much are we talking about here? and would a pass maths student be able to handle it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

You'll be grand. Lots of peeps who did ordinary level maths do Economics in UCD, either as part of Economics Single/Double Major BA, Commerce or Law with Economics.
    They get you up to speed soon enough and if you work at it, you'll be grand.

Bear in mind Law with Economics in UCD is Law with Economics - it's not a double major kinda deal, you don't get a degree in both. They do give the offer of staying on an extra year doing just Economics, and getting a BA out of it too though!

Advertisement