Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People of the opposite sex that don't hold eye contact

• 11-05-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

So there's this girl on my course (about 15 there) and we've had a few conversations but I've noticed lately she isn't giving me much eye contact, although she remains polite. :confused:

It's kinda weird for me because I'm used to people giving me strong eye contact. Does this probably mean she likes me but is just shy, thinks I'm a creep or I'm just an analytic freak and it means absolutely nothing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭judgefudge

How long is a piece of string

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

She's 15, leave her alone.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

She probably just has low self-esteem so is easy to break :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

She's just not that in to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Does she do it with everyone or just you?

Creep check list:
    Staring at a girl so hard that she looks away: check
    Asking strangers on the internet about this: check

Well my skin is crawling anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

She must be thinking about your c0ck and can't look at you in the eye. It's the only possible explanation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm not sure we should be looking at people directly in the eye anyway. The Asians are right about this one I think. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

She must be thinking about your c0ck and can't look at you in the eye. It's the only possible explanation.

Or OP is cockeyed and poor girl doesn't know where to look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Maybe you're just hideously ugly?

You might have had a big snot in your nose too?

Could be any number of disgusting things about you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

She is planning to murder you, but cannot face the guilt that your gaze holds for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement