Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

should i get 16g or 32 g?

• 11-05-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

getting an iphone. wondering which model to get. wont be downloading movies. is there any issues with iphones before i buy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

If you don't watch movies on it then you should be fine with 16gb , there are also other method of cloud storage , like Dropbox and box

If I were you though Id wait for the iPhone 5 , I know it's still a few months away but there should be some interesting developments on it

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭truebloodfan

is there any problems with iphones? my old nokia is stone age but it does the basics well, i dont want to sacrifice reliability for functionality, at the end of the day i want to get all calls and messages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

The iPhone is a very reliable phone, its an advanced phone while still being easy to use (unlike android which requires much more tinkering).

There are a few disadvantages to getting a smartphone over your old nokia...

Battery life, be expected to charge the phone every night and don't be surprised if the charge doesn't 'hold' for the first few days (as you'll be playing with it constantly)

Durability, I remember playing football with my old nokia and it was fine, though dropping the iphone could lead to a cracked screen, shattered glass panel (at the back) which could cost a lot to repair. Easily solved by buying a case

I would suggest you play around with an iphone (ask a mate or go in to a shop for a live demo unit) before you dive in and buy one, get a feel for the device, play a few games, go on the internet and of course send a few messages ;)

Advertisement