Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A tribute to Alessandro Del Piero

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Over Rated.

In comparison to who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

kryogen wrote: »
    In comparison to who?
    God, Jesus and Djimi Traore.

God, Jesus and Djimi Traore.

Not very fair comparisons really are they?

You have any actual reasoning for your stance or were you maybe just **** stirring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Not very fair comparisons really are they?

You have any actual reasoning for your stance or were you maybe just **** stirring?
    Are you looking for **** stirring like somebody who has **** all to do ?

Are you that hard up for something to do?

Did you not see what I said? Jimmy Tray Oar Ay.

My opinion is he is over rated. Simple as.

Cool, and nope I have nothing better to do whatsoever at this hour of the morning, quite happy with that too on a Sunday thanks.

If you get upset over someone interacting with you an internet forum is possibly the wrong place for you to spend your time little buddy.

I would be of the opinion that Del Piero is a better footballer then Traore, you think its the other way around thats fine. Each to their own sure. All top players are over rated to a certain extent but your example is pretty crap.

Its just nice when people can elaborate on their opinion, its kinda what makes the place what it is, if you only have soundbites to offer thats fair enough too. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Edit: I'm sorry again for upsetting you, didn't mean to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Sorry, but your opinion really sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Cool, and nope I have nothing better to do whatsoever at this hour of the morning, quite happy with that too on a Sunday thanks.

If you get upset over someone interacting with you an internet forum is possibly the wrong place for you to spend your time little buddy.

I would be of the opinion that Del Piero is a better footballer then Traore, you think its the other way around thats fine. Each to their own sure. All top players are over rated to a certain extent but your example is pretty crap.

Its just nice when people can elaborate on their opinion, its kinda what makes the place what it is, if you only have soundbites to offer thats fair enough too. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Edit: I'm sorry again for upsetting you, didn't mean to.

Don't you get it, TerryTibbs opinion is unquestionable and not open to debate. Just accept it and don't comment on it at all!

It was 8.30 am and my 2 year old had fallen back asleep on me so I was stuck in a sitting position and had nothing else to do but post on boards one handed :)

Reminded me of CHD, which made me smile also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

His Sydney FC are currently 6-1 up against Wellington Phoenix with 80 minutes gone. Del Piero has scored 4 of them. Not bad for a 38 year old. I'd actually love if Juve could somehow sign him during the Australian off season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

His Sydney FC are currently 6-1 up against Wellington Phoenix with 80 minutes gone. Del Piero has scored 4 of them. Not bad for a 38 year old. I'd actually love if Juve could somehow sign him during the Australian off season.

Well the Australian offseason starts in April so there wouldn't be much of Serie A left to make it worthwhile.

Tbh that 7-1 was a huge surprise because Sydney are sh*t and have been since he joined, though he has been decent enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Well the Australian offseason starts in April so there wouldn't be much of Serie A left to make it worthwhile.

Tbh that 7-1 was a huge surprise because Sydney are sh*t and have been since he joined, though he has been decent enough.
    Yeah, that wasn't exactly a realistic wish.

I've noticed that they seem to lose every week alright. :p Couldn't believe when I saw the score today.

Advertisement