Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Dun Laoghaire Area

Options
  • 11-05-2012 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a GP in the Dun Laoghaire/Glenageary/Dalkey area ideally one with an email address

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I use Harbour Health in lower glenageary road, by the people's park traffic lights. I couldn't recommend them highly enough, they have always looked after us well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I've used Doctor Lavelle's surgery in Dalkey, he's great and the other doctors there have been good also. Don't think he has email though they answer the phone fairly quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Beechlawn Medical Centre in Monkstown

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/beechlawn-medical-centre-monkstown

I don't think youll get too many doctors that will respond via email though because they cant charge you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I use Harbour Health in lower glenageary road, by the people's park traffic lights. I couldn't recommend them highly enough, they have always looked after us well.

+1. Changed GP recently from a useless bunch we were using previously in foxrock village. Had one appointment with Paul Lacey here and have to say he was fantastic, really seemed to know his stuff and was very on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Beechlawn Medical Centre in Monkstown

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/beechlawn-medical-centre-monkstown

I don't think youll get too many doctors that will respond via email though because they cant charge you.

Another +1 on this practice. I have always had very good experiences with them both myself and my daughter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement