Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no debs date :(

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Leftyflip wrote: »
    If you want everyone looking at you, take me - guaranteed to make you noticed, mohawk, chains, giant boots and damn good smile. I don't own a tux, but I've some pretty nice jeans and shirts, hell, I'll even buy you a drink!

I don't know about OP, but that's an offer I'd find pretty hard to turn down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

around the 20th of august i think :P
    Woah how come the debs our so late?
    Our grad is end of june, like a few days after my last exam haha.
    Also we dont bring dates. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I only got somebody to bring 3 weeks beforehand. Don't bother worrying about it now.Wait until the end of June at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

A guy in my year brought a blow up sex doll after being rejected by 2 mates and a mates mom. He ended up a bit of a ledge for that stunt, don't think he was right in the head though. You've months to find someone anyway, no hassle just yet. I asked the girl I ended up bringing to mine three days before the debs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 suddyb4

if your stuck u could give me a shout i recently split up with my gf so im oviously not going with her now so i need a debs date my self we could do a debs swap perhaps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sheedy07

Awh that sucks, well whatever happens make sure to go as people who didn't go in my school due to circumstances like that really regretted it after. If you are stuck let me know i'd happily go and i have a tux and all already :D.. Make sure to go anyway and enjoy the night :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Better to go by yourself than bring someone you barely know (you could end up minding them for most of the night).

A girl in my year lost her date before we had even left the school. He apparently passed out in the car-park and forgot about getting on the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

I am in the same situation , i don't have alot of guy friends and none that i would want to ask , i don't know what to do but mine is in october, i hope you find a date :) maybe just go on a night out and just ask a guy you meet lol i know you don't really know them but its better than no date

im only suggesting but u are more than welcome to come with me i have a ticket for u and all what county are u from btw if your interested id be happy to hear back

if sheedy07 is wants to come with me then thats great id love to hear back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Lads you do realise the original poster made this thread a few months ago? I'd say she's sorted now for a date :)

do u have a date yet as i have alredy posted i recently split up with my gf and i now need a date maybe we could help each other out or even if u want to come to my debs u are more than welcome i have a spare ticket anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

bscm wrote: »
    Better to go by yourself than bring someone you barely know (you could end up minding them for most of the night).

A girl in my year lost her date before we had even left the school. He apparently passed out in the car-park and forgot about getting on the bus.

LOL light weight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sheedy07

amyleaving wrote: »
    I am in the same situation , i don't have alot of guy friends and none that i would want to ask , i don't know what to do but mine is in october, i hope you find a date :) maybe just go on a night out and just ask a guy you meet lol i know you don't really know them but its better than no date

I presume you're hoping to be starting college soon due to the fact that you have a debs so you have plenty time to meet someone worth bringing in college:).. As i said to the other girl before be sure to go anyway :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

OP hasn't even been logged in since 5th May!! :)

And I think there's enough Debs threads without reviving this one, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement