Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from meteor billpay to emobile billpay?

Options
  • 11-05-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I am on bill pay lite on meteor and gave them my 30 days cancellation notice today and said that I want to go prepay. Sent off the confirmation email earlier.

Is it possible to move directly to emobile without serving the 30 days notice without paying for the month?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

loopymum wrote: »
    I am on bill pay lite on meteor and gave them my 30 days cancellation notice today and said that I want to go prepay. Sent off the confirmation email earlier.

Is it possible to move directly to emobile without serving the 30 days notice without paying for the month?

Hi loopymum,

This thread is for eMobile queries. You would need to check with Meteor in regard to this. I would presume that you would incur cancellation fees if you port to eMobile before your notice is up.

Tony

Advertisement