Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplement Advice

Options
  • 11-05-2012 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I train Mon spinning tues Weights and Soccer wed weights and touch rugby fri weights and run the weekend.
    I need something to help in recovery and build muscle. Ben Dunne gym adviced Whey Prot. Would you agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Murphj7 wrote: »
    I train Mon spinning tues Weights and Soccer wed weights and touch rugby fri weights and run the weekend.
    I need something to help in recovery and build muscle. Ben Dunne gym adviced Whey Prot. Would you agree?

fatty striploin of beef quite rare with a pint of cloudy beer

or optimum nutrition gold standard whey vanilla flavour blended with milk peanut butter and a bananna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Tigger wrote: »
    Murphj7 wrote: »

fatty striploin of beef quite rare with a pint of cloudy beer

Hungry now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

omega 3

Advertisement