Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vultures

Options
  • 11-05-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

I hope you don't mind but I'm going into business for myself here by asking for a bit of help with something I'm working on.

I work with Mycrofilms here in town and we're currently part of a competition called the Digital Comedy Lab which pits 6 Irish and 6 English film production companies against each other to make a comedy feature film.

We're on the shortlist of 6 for Ireland and if we win we'll get €50,000 to make a feature film in Kilkenny this autumn. Our entry is the video below which is a detective comedy called Vultures. If ye would like to support the local filmmaking community, please give it a watch, a like or a share.

Whilst not decisive, the views will be taken into account to assess the popularity of each of the entries. We'll find out at the end of the month if we've won. Every little bit helps and it would be great to get the money to make a feature film in Kilkenny this year. It would create jobs and in some cases, an amusing public nuisance.

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

That was good, I particularly like the scene with the introduction of the driver! Good luck with it.

Good luck with it Threadhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Cheers lads, thanks a million. It's much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

I always wanted to be on the stage after watchin g a performance of peter pan, I got home went halfway up our stairs and jumped, it was so easy to fly, unfortunately I didn't I hit the wall.
    But I enjoyed your film. thank you and good luck, just don't try to fly until you have wings

Thanks Teddy! I'm drinking the Red Bull as I type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Best of luck with it. I gave you a thumbs up. I liked the makeovers. :D

Thanks a million lads, we really appreciate it!

Advertisement