Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Again!?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

- Motherboard is good.
    - i5-2500k is good, if you want to go for the i5 3570k thats an option too.
    - Good CPU Fan, next in line would be the Noctua DH-14, and then water cooling.
    - You don't need to spend that much on RAM, although it does look awesome, some people like to spend a little extra to have it all looking nice, if you want to do that go for it.
    - http://www1.hardwareversand.de/Solid-State-Disk/46110/Crucial+M4+128GB+SSD+6%2C4cm+%282%2C5%29.article
    Same SSD, just 20euro cheaper.
    - HDD is good.
    - PSU is fine, although quite expensive for only a 750w. With a budget like this perhaps consider a modular PSU?
    - Do you really need a Blu-Ray drive?
    - Very nice, 2x GTX 680s, make sure to post some benchmarks of that ;)
    - Love that case, why are you getting it from a different website? hwvs sell it too, and cheaper.
    - Perhaps get some DELL UH2312HMs, they are going pretty cheap on Kompletts.
    Those monitors just don't seem worth 167 euro, considering they're only pretty basic 1080p monitors.

I don't know anything about the mouse and speaker system, sorry.

Advertisement