Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you store your vaping gear

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I got myself this today but my collection is only a couple of weeks old. Can see it growing a lot bigger so will prob invest in something similar in the future

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i wanted something like that too when i first started out

but as you said.. the collection kept growing, i'd need quite a few of them now :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've got an old book shelf type of thing that I robbed off the missus, leave it on the floor by my desk...

Don't have a picture @ hand, but I'll tidy it up a small bit tomorrow and take on...

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I have 2 of the kitchen presses taken over, the top of the microwave, the kitchen windowsill and a bit of the kitchen countertop as well. I asked my wife does she want a new kitchen out in the shed. Ouch that hurt she just looked over my shoulder and slapped me on the head lol :D

On a serious note I was looking at the Lidl weekly booklet and there is an ideal cabinet for vaping gear on sale this Monday for about €20 if anyone is looking for something to store their gear in.

had a look on the booklet on the lidl site, didnt see anything.. maybe they havent updated the site, bastards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

had a look on the booklet on the lidl site, didnt see anything.. maybe they havent updated the site, bastards[/QUOT

Here's the link it has a lock as well, handy for the eliquids to keep away from kids etc.
    http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_20761.htm

that would be pretty good alright. kinda wanted something a bit more portable, but would be handy to have anyway. will see if I can get into lidl on monday

4 months to the day....and this is what i've gathered! :)
    photo.jpg

The bottom right shelf is all empty bottles that i'm holding on to until i start mixing my own! :)

lol, jesus

4 months in I had 2 ego batteries, 3 bottles of juice and a few dual coils :D

kids today

Aye, afraid to say I got sucked in!

I've enough juice toget me through a couple of months, and the same for carto's, that black lavatube box on top is packed solid with LR and SR carto's...

After all that, I've still spent less than I would of on analogs, so I'm quids in really!

• Advertisement
Advertisement