Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Online Space Strategy Game

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I imagine it is everybody done with it here. good job guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Wow... very poor form.

"options" doesnt seem to be working at the moment, so i cant figure out how to delete my account.

So i just set my planet names to "ogame is better". I'm sure the mods will take care of it for me

Edit: if you need a fix of space pew pew action, I had some fun with "moon breakers" last night
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056641968

300~ MB download, but free

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Well thats great, they've (intentionally or not) broken the options page, so you cant delete your account.

OP Reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread closure requested by the OP.
    If you want to delete your account, I'm sure you can request this by PMing him.

Good luck to the OP - I hope you can iron out the kinks and make it a success.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement