Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Had a very good day today and the last few days have not been so bad either. So tonight im going with:

O Higgins V Audex Itiliano -- BTTS @ 4/7
    San Jose V Chivas -- @ 4/6

G'luck

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

torres9kop wrote: »
    Todays winners are:
    Celtic -1 goal 10/11
    Rayo valecano 5/6
    Bordeux 3/4

Enjoy ur sunday ;)))

Lovely treble!! Although 2 left it very late

Good man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

treble:
    BATE to keep a clean sheet
    Nomme Kalju
    Ajaccio to score a goal
    @ 4.24
    Double:
    Bordeaux
    Ajaccio to score a goal
    @2.08

Double:
    Bolton DNB void
    Ajaccio DNB void
    @ 4.11

Ajaccio v Lyon: Lyon are pretty much guaranteed to finish 4th, their coach said some of the players are tired so there will be some rotations. Ajaccio can secure survival with a win vs Lyon, it's their last home game this season and they are unbeaten in their last 10 home games.
    Double:
    Spartaks or draw (Latvian league)
    Swansea to score a goal
    @ 1.99

Get in :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cerro Porteno @ 1/2

San Jose @ 4/6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭Del007

Get in :D

You're some man for the bets, keep em coming!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

last punt for the evening

boca v velez DRAW 2/1
    colon v CA tigre HOME 10/11

double

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Did a ten team accum this morning €5
    Spurs
    Wigan
    Napoli
    Milan
    Juve
    Malaga
    Osasuna
    PSG
    Bordeaux

Got home checked the scores all came down to Montpellier, got a quick stream and they scored in the last minute to win!Finished college tomorrow and heading off with my missus next week. I love footballl

Laika1986 wrote: »
    Spurs
    Wigan
    Napoli
    Milan
    Juve
    Malaga
    Osasuna
    PSG
    Bordeaux

Got home checked the scores all came down to Montpellier, got a quick stream and they scored in the last minute to win!Finished college tomorrow and heading off with my missus next week. I love footballl

Sweet. What did the winnings come to?

Laika1986 wrote: »
    Spurs
    Wigan
    Napoli
    Milan
    Juve
    Malaga
    Osasuna
    PSG
    Bordeaux

Fair play, you have to post a pic in this thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056553772) though as per the charter -
    •The third rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fourth rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fifth rule of the gambling forum…. You get the idea. Afterposting/afterming is coming on here telling everybody about how much you won off a 12 fold accumulator.

IF you aftertime in a thread, attach a picture of said bet with it in the live betting thread or aftertiming thread in the main forum of gambling. It only takes a minute or two at most to do this. Failure to produce a pic within 24 hours will result in a red card at the very least.

Unbelievable day for me!! 13 team accumalator came up trumps & a few other bets - see aftertiming. €2100 winnings today

Rayo, Bordeaux, Celtic Treble
    Udinese Win
    United, City, Arsenal, Spurs, Wigan, Chelsea accum
    Napoli, Udinese, Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan accum
    Juventus, AC Milan, Napoli , Udinese, Wigan Athletic, Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid, Malaga, PSG, Marseille accum

All in all a good day! :D

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    last punt for the evening

boca v velez DRAW 2/1
    colon v CA tigre HOME 10/11

double

jesus christ. just realized now the 2nd bet was in-running when i placed the double (probably around 10 mins left). i don't recall it saying anything about in-running when i placed the bet. do i have any comeback on this??

• Registered Users Posts: 54,097 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Looks like Boca are playing their best team tonight

11/10 looks interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

San Jose 4/7
    Boca 1/1

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

rev2.0 wrote: »
    torres9kop wrote: »
    Todays winners are:
    Celtic -1 goal 10/11
    Rayo valecano 5/6
    Bordeux 3/4

Enjoy ur sunday ;)))

Lovely treble!! Although 2 left it very late

Good man ;)
    No probs. ill keep em coming, please god ðŸ˜႒

feck it. one last hurrah. boca v velez under 1.5 goals 24 euro at 6/4. neither of these teams give much away

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Unbelievable day for me!! 13 team accumalator came up trumps & a few other bets - see aftertiming. ?2100 winnings today Rayo, Bordeaux, Celtic Treble Udinese Win United, City, Arsenal, Spurs, Wigan, Chelsea accum Napoli, Udinese, Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan accum Juventus, AC Milan, Napoli , Udinese, Wigan Athletic, Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid, Malaga, PSG, Marseille accum All in all a good day! :D

that is worthy of a bing, a bang and even a boom!

well done.

what were the stakes and odds if you dont mind posting them?

Formation wrote: »
    that is worthy of a bing, a bang and even a boom!

well done.

what were the stakes and odds if you dont mind posting them?

Posted the details in the aftertiming thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Macronelf

Jumped on Boca too. Hopefully the do the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Posted the details in the aftertiming thread ;)

thats unreal man, enjoy the winnings !

Lee, you're some feckin jinx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Wrong thread but some might find Joey Barton's tweets funny.

He took offense to Alan Shearer's comments on MOTD and one tweet
    was

Joseph BartonJoey7Barton
    I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight :eek::pac:

http://twitter.com/#!/joey7barton

Lol, Rochedale Rovers in action tomorrow. Maybe one to watch out for in play.

Anyway, looking ahead to teams I like for tomorrow. I like the following - Nordsjælland, Almirante Brown, Karlsruher and *drumroll* Hellas Verona. Looks good on paper is all I'll say.

not strictly a soccer tip but i'll throw it out there

Ulster and Chelsea to lift their respective cups next weekend. could happen :pac: anyway it works out a shade under 10/1, not a bad shout, for a bit of enjoyment more than anything else. gonna stick a tenner on it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 54,097 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

FC Nordsjaelland v Odense BK

Under 2.5 @ 11/10

I usually never bet on unders before a match starts but I really like the odds on this

Odense look like a team that might have 11 men behind the ball if you look at their results. They dont tend to lose by many goals away from home
    http://www.soccerway.com/teams/denmark/odense-boldklub/ They are fighting for survival so a draw later today would be brilliant for them

Headshot wrote: »

Under 2.5 @ 11/10

I usually never bet on unders before a match starts but I really like the odds on this

Odense look like a team that might have 11 men behind the ball if you look at their results. They dont tend to lose by many goals away from home
    http://www.soccerway.com/teams/denmark/odense-boldklub/ They are fighting for survival so a draw later today would be brilliant for them

Good spot. Only problem being Nord-a-yoke are fighting for a title, and have won 5 on the trot. Wouldn't touch it personally

Headshot wrote: »

Under 2.5 @ 11/10

Win and goal total might be worth checking out for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

gone for

Nordsjælland 1/2
    sheff utd 5/6

£110 on returns £302

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Wrong thread but some might find Joey Barton's tweets funny.

He took offense to Alan Shearer's comments on MOTD and one tweet
    was

Joseph BartonJoey7Barton
    I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight :eek::pac:

http://twitter.com/#!/joey7barton

Biggest twat in existence, but I hope he sticks around the PL for 12-13, he is great for card bets :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Get in **** off mcleish u ginger **** we got our villa back

Any bets for today lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Just a heads up, Drogba is 16/5 anytime goalscorer for the weekend with BetVictor, most others are only giving 2s, no idea why it's that high but thrown my sign-up bonus on it there...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement