Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Finally the football season is back, I can get back into some proper gambling, now to root out my tip websites.

Best of luck to everyone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Lol, looks like the lottery has started :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DiarmuidBoy89

What do people reckon on all of the games in the premiership tomorrow to be over 1.5 goals it look like its working at nearly 6/1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Some nice seasons specials on PP...

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/fantasy-scout-specials?AFF_ID=10060124

Vermalen bet looks great value

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Score And Paris St Germain To Win @ 13/10
    Ajaccio v Paris St Germain
    Score And Win
    Total stake € 35.00
    Estimated return € 80.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Some nice seasons specials on PP...

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/fantasy-scout-specials?AFF_ID=10060124

Vermalen bet looks great value

Kagawa or Vermaelen dont like the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

PP have Rooney 8/11 and Van Persie 1/1 to take uniteds first penalty this season.
    The 8/11 looks a steal to me once Rooney's on the pitch at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tip74, question for you! Why does a Serbian person post on Boards.ie? Looking forward to your tip tomorrow btw!

jezz gavin why kind of question is that

Headshot wrote: »
    jezz gavin why kind of question is that

Bit random tbh, a Serbian lad posting on an Irish forum! :confused: Just interested in how he found out about Boards tbh.

• Advertisement

Bit random tbh, a Serbian lad posting on an Irish forum! :confused: Just interested in how he found out about Boards tbh.

fair enough, gavin :)

Tip74 is a very welcome edition to the gambling forum

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Tip74, question for you! Why does a Serbian person post on Boards.ie? Looking forward to your tip tomorrow btw!

Question for question. Did you visit my site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Portadown win and over 2.5 goals in rangers game @2.45
    Make it over 3.5 and you get it @ 3.18

Pretty nice odds there, and for the gentleman with slightly smaller cojones you could get on a Portadown double chance and over 2.5 goals in rangers game @1.53

Practically buying money the last one if you ask me.

Headshot wrote: »
    fair enough, gavin :)

Tip74 is a very welcome edition to the gambling forum

The more people on here posting good info the better, I completely agree Headshot!
    tip74 wrote: »
    Question for question. Did you visit my site?

I do, and do a good bit, found you on Facebook too so I'll be following more often now. You didn't answer my question though? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Going for a Liverpool and Arsenal double @ 2.89

Pretty good value as I reckon both teams, especially Arsenal, will be going out all guns blazing. Liverpool always perform very well against West Brom also.

Also a small punt on a treble of Hull,Qpr and Blackburn @ 11.46

Just have a gut feeling here.

Good luck to everyone.

I'm not expecting much on the first weekend butt hopefully we will all have a bit of luck.

Providing none of yee are betting on Sunderland, West Brom, Swansea, Ipswich or Brighton :).

Ross County v Celtic FC
    Celtic have 10 players either doubtful or out of clash with Ross County.
    pick 1X

Celta de Vigo v Málaga CF
    At this moment, Malaga have only 19 players. Because of that, coach included in the team Olinga (16 years only), Joaquín and Eliseu (physical problems).
    pick 1

CD Lugo v Hércules CF
    At this moment Hércules CF have only seventeen professional players of which three are injured.
    pick 1

The more people on here posting good info the better, I completely agree Headshot!

I do, and do a good bit, found you on Facebook too so I'll be following more often now. You didn't answer my question though? :p

I did. You came to my site, others coming... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

What do people reckon on all of the games in the premiership tomorrow to be over 1.5 goals it look like its working at nearly 6/1 ?
    Well I've already posted all premiership games over 1.5 goals do I think it's a good bet - great thing about it being the first weekend of the season its kinda hard to pick holes in it :). Today in the German Cup Part timers Falkensee Finkenkrug v VFB Stuttgart, now this crowd gets hammered in there own league ( you can check it on soccer way), Stuttgart will hammer them but the market has collapsed since yesterday eg (-4 last night was 13/5 now 6/4) but looking at this Stuttgart could easily win 6 or 7 nil - im on the over 4.5 and 5.5 goals and -3,-4 and -5 - good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astapasta

Radonman wrote: »
    Well I've already posted all premiership games over 1.5 goals do I think it's a good bet - great thing about it being the first weekend of the season its kinda hard to pick holes in it :). Today in the German Cup Part timers Falkensee Finkenkrug v VFB Stuttgart, now this crowd gets hammered in there own league ( you can check it on soccer way), Stuttgart will hammer them but the market has collapsed since yesterday eg (-4 last night was 13/5 now 6/4) but looking at this Stuttgart could easily win 6 or 7 nil - im on the over 4.5 and 5.5 goals and -3,-4 and -5 - good luck

Morning all, i've been looking at this Finkenburg match and if they are as bad as they should be, then i think the 1.90 "win to nil" option at PaddyP is good value. Remember all these non league sides tend to do is stick 9 men in defence and kick at anything that comes close so even the bigger teams can find it difficult to score.

maybe he lives in Ireland ;)

• Advertisement

Ah finally the day we have all been waiting for (except if youre a Stoke fan I guess) :-P

Beware the shocks that always happen on the first day of the new season!

But apart from them i think Liverpool look good value at 10/11, dunno why but I think Rodgers might be good for them. Next bet is QPR and Fulham double. I really expect these two to impress this season again. Swansea under Laudrup will struggle, the Dane has no idea about English football so QPR should do the business there. And Norwich are nothing to write home about at all, with Fulham being the tight little outfit they are i expect them to take the points. Good choice here for any "last man standing" competition players out there.

Also I like this Vertonghen lad that Spurs have bought in defence, he's a bit John Terry.. like to get up for the corners and has scored 10 goals last season for his dutch club. 13/1 anytime goal scorer is a juicy price for a small dabble :-)

CelticPunter.ie

astapasta wrote: »
    Ah finally the day we have all been waiting for (except if youre a Stoke fan I guess) :-P

Beware the shocks that always happen on the first day of the new season!

But apart from them i think Liverpool look good value at 2/1, dunno why but I think Rodgers might be good for them. Next bet is QPR and Fulham double. I really expect these two to impress this season again. Swansea under Laudrup will struggle, the Dane has no idea about English football so QPR should do the business there. And Norwich are nothing to write home about at all, with Fulham being the tight little outfit they are i expect them to take the points. Good choice here for any "last man standing" competition players out there.

Also I like this Vertonghen lad that Spurs have bought in defence, he's a bit John Terry.. like to get up for the corners and has scored 10 goals last season for his dutch club. 13/1 anytime goal scorer is a juicy price for a small dabble :-)

CelticPunter.ie

Theres no way you got 2/1 on Pool! best price around the last few days was evens, best price now is 10/11

A nice early one for ye,

Ross McCormack is 15/8 to score anytime for Leeds in the early kick off with Stan James today, for anyone with an account with SJ this is a great price, 365 have it priced up at 11/8, he's been banging them in all last season, he's just signed a new contract and its his birthday!

What more do ya want!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Folks thinking of doing the overs in the gamba osaka match in an hour but cant get to a pc to check the lineups.

Any chance someone could have a quick look and see if both teams have all attackers available?

Thanks.

Sorry.. yeah you're right, need the glasses this early in the morning :o
    10/11 is the price i saw

astapasta wrote: »
    Sorry.. yeah you're right, need the glasses this early in the morning :o
    11/10 is the price i saw

would of jumped on the 2/1!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BQQ

I like Norwich to beat Fulham @10/3

Don't know where the goals will come from with Fulham. Sold Johnson and Zamora. Let Pogrebynak go. Dempsey refusing to play.

On the other hand, Norwich always capable of a goal with Holt and Morrison.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

tip74 wrote: »
    Ross County v Celtic FC
    Celtic have 10 players either doubtful or out of clash with Ross County.
    pick 1X

Celta de Vigo v Málaga CF
    At this moment, Malaga have only 19 players. Because of that, coach included in the team Olinga (16 years only), Joaquín and Eliseu (physical problems).
    pick 1

CD Lugo v Hércules CF
    At this moment Hércules CF have only seventeen professional players of which three are injured.
    pick 1
    Be careful backing against Celtic alot of the so called injured players wouldnt be classed as regular first team players

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Celtic team(3-5-2)
    Forster
    Lustig,Wilson,Mulgrew
    Matthews,Ledley,Kayal,Wanyama,Izzaguire
    Samaras Commons
    Bench is full of U19 Players with the exception of Rogne and Zaluska.

• Advertisement

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Celtic team(3-5-2)
    Forster
    Lustig,Wilson,Mulgrew
    Matthews,Ledley,Kayal,Wanyama,Izzaguire
    Samaras Commons
    Bench is full of U19 Players with the exception of Rogne and Zaluska.

should win easy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement