Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Neeson wrote: »
    NY Red Bulls. 2 down

Oh well. That's me done. **** sake I should've kept me money.

NY come back to win 3-2. Thank You. :)

What are the thoughts on:

Deportivo La Coruna v Osasuna
    Rayo Vallecano v Granada
    Real Zaragoza v Valladolid

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Las thoughts on Le Mans v Auxerre? From what iv read, home team missing a few players and are supposed to be relegation contenders, while Aux are favs for promotion

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Mmmmm.....

What to do... it is @20.3 if it comes in.

Fla-Vasco BTTS only

Vasco only had 2 out of 8 away games going BTTS, Flamengo only 3 out of 7 at home going BTTs

And of course it finished 1-0 with Vasco having 17 shots in total, 10 corners.
    Pissed me off properly.

Cant get into any of the bookies atm (work) but there is a friendly tonight, Barca - Sampdoria.
    It will not be the current teams playing though, but the teams that played the CL final on Wembley 20 years ago.

Should be good for a few goals is suppose if you can get them before kick off.

Actually reading mixed things about this. Apparently it is the yearly match for the Joan Gamper trophy.
    And as far as i know, that is being played by current teams.
    After barca playing late last night, they will not play a first team tonight... Samp @6.5 ....?

Also Molde 2 and Aalesund 2 are playing today, matches of those 2 usually have a good amount of goals, unfortunately the bookies know this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Headshot wrote: »
    Las thoughts on Le Mans v Auxerre? From what iv read, home team missing a few players and are supposed to be relegation contenders, while Aux are favs for promotion

Auxurre currently 17/10 with PP too, worth a nibble.

Lasagna, any thoughts on the game ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Yea Le Mans are missing their 1st and 2nd choice keepers and 3 other outfield players but they have 2 players back from injury so it should even things out. Tbh, the teams in Ligue 2 are more or less at the same level imo (except for Monaco of course), yes Auxerre are one of the favs for promotion but they have pretty much the same team that finished bottom of the Ligue 1 last season. Also, the heatwave will prolly make it difficult for both team to play at 100%. I wouldn't have more than a small stake on Auxerre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Gonna go big on over 3.5 in the United game tonight. 11/5 on PP

Single:
    Under 2.5 in Levadia vs Flora Tallinn @ 1.75

very important game for Flora who can't afford to lose, it should be a typical underish game, head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/08/20/estonia/meistriliiga/fc-levadia-tallinn/jalgpalliklubi-fc-flora/1246844/head2head/

Double:
    Under 3.5 in Levadia vs Flora
    Under 3.5 in Dudelange vs Hapoel Tel Aviv
    @ 1.81

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Bordeaux @ 2.25

Out as far as 2.5 in some places now:confused:

bradlente wrote: »
    Out as far as 2.5 in some places now:confused:

Yea very strange, the bookies really seem to think Bordeaux will be intimidated by the atmosphere in the stadium... but Toulouse won away to Partizan Belgrade a few years back, Rennes won in Serbia last year...

Highlights from Red Star vs Rennes (starts @ 2') http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLGgXBPT49M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Yea very strange, the bookies really seem to think Bordeaux will be intimidated by the atmosphere in the stadium... but Toulouse won away to Partizan Belgrade a few years back, Rennes won in Serbia last year...

Highlights from Red Star vs Rennes (starts @ 2') http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLGgXBPT49M

even Shamrock Rovers won there(Partizan)..

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭SD1990

gone with the following for interest tonight.

Sligo Rovers 2/9
    RVP to score and United to win 12/5
    Auxerre 17/10

€10 stake rtns just over 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Single:
    Under 2.5 in Levadia vs Flora Tallinn @ 1.75

very important game for Flora who can't afford to lose, it should be a typical underish game, ..........

Ouch 1-1 on 8 mins !!, can't win'em all .. or maybe we can .. long 82 mins tho!

Red Star Belgrade's coach has resigned and the odds on Bordeaux still haven't dropped yet...wtf??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭jacool

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Ouch 1-1 on 8 mins !!, can't win'em all .. or maybe we can .. long 82 mins tho!
    goosed, spotter on 41 mins 2-1 HT

Red Star Belgrade's coach has resigned and the odds on Bordeaux still haven't dropped yet...wtf??

That could work against Bordeaux

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I put a bet on Levadia double chance while it was 0-0, they've gone from 4-1 to 4-4 I am going to be pissed if they let in another

I'm also very hungover which is exasperating my problems

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I put a bet on Levadia double chance while it was 0-0, they've gone from 4-1 to 4-4 I am going to be pissed if they let in another

I'm also very hungover which is exasperating my problems

5-4 in the 6th min of injury time. Not good for the heart!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Some opinion from Serbia regarding Bordeaux-Zvezda match:
    Mate considering Prosinecki IMO its great news for all of us cigani, with his system and style of play we wouldnt get any trophy in future (except if Grant came back in Partizan), I mean he want to play like Barca with players who cant play even in our mug league, we bacame so predictable with this way of play that it was funny. So Boradaux IMO will not have walk in the park now, if Robi would be a coach on that game that would be biggest DNB AW against Zvezda in my life, but know I must wait if its true, what I know, that Aleksandar-lap-top-Jankovic will be our coach and then I would decied.

About your team, three months without wages is nothing, I can tell you many teams from Italy and Spain that didnt recieve the money for much longer time and most of grobari players have very high contracts for our standards that they doesnt have problem with money. Partizan board is waiting to see will they sell any of players and everyone, except Ninkovic and Markovic, from Partizan are for sale and on this way when they sold player who they owe the money they demand from him to give up the money which Partizan need to pay him. I hope you understand my point.

About their Tromso game, they will fight and they will fight hard, they are united as a team (talking about the players), they are all profesionals who wants to play in Europe League so they could go abroad for good contracts, if they dont have problems with CB I would back them, but now I will be on BTS in that game most probably.
    IMO odds should drop for AW around 2.00 or more, i watched Zvezda ELQ games or highligts and they should be bigger underdog here, now this situation with Prosinecki, dont think can have good impact on team, read report from game against Rad yesterday and they didnt deserve to win, could lose in end of match, 65 min's with player more, and who is FK Rad biggrin.gif DNB 1,70 10/10 for me AW 5/10@2,40 2/10 Bordo-1,5@4,50 and maybe Bordo t/sc over 2,5...Zvezda is poor

Barcelona sampadoria old boys match tonight.

There should be plenty of goals shouldn't there? Is it usually the case in the type of games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Neeson wrote: »
    Barcelona sampadoria old boys match tonight.

There should be plenty of goals shouldn't there? Is it usually the case in the type of games?

will be Barcelona B team

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Its not actually the B team, its a bunch of 40yrs+ boys if i'm right,

should be good for a few goals.

right didnt know that

Stingerro, What do you think about Slask vs Hannover?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

I don't think so. Old guys will be presented on the pitch, don't think they will be actually playing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Gave Ronald Koeman a tweet asking what teams play tonight the 1992 squad or the recent ones. :D

He is over there at the moment.

magherakid wrote: »
    right didnt know that

Just reading reports now, I could be wrong on that, I read earlier in the week it was a commemorative for a 20 year European match, just looking for the link now

Guillem Balague was on sky sports news saying it would be mainly Barcelona B players

On the Bordeaux train @ 6/4

• Advertisement

Carrick starting in the defence

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement