Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Santos Laguna @ 4/5
    Santos Laguna v Aguila
    Match Handicap -2
    Event Date: 22 Aug 2012
    Unit Stake: €
    Total Stake: € 30.00
    Estimated return: € 54.00

I watched Toronto v Aguila. Toronto destroyed them and Toronto are a pretty poor team. Aguila by far the weakest team in the group.

Santos are one of the best teams in the competition

Only thing im worred about is santos have been poor in the league so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

More about Zvezda - Bordeaux match:
    .zvezda have only one attacker in team ,and he not play ,cards...plamaker evandro left club today,and last info from zvezda training is to main central def was injured,hard to play ,but isnt sure what will be,replaced Krneta is blame,zero....all in all away win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Brommapojkarna to beat Jonkopings tomorrow, 6/5 in PP for the away win.

Bromm on the back of beating league leaders Osters last week, will want to keep hot on the heels of the leaders tomorrow.

Understand Bromm play their home games on an artificial surface and obviously had that to their advantage v Osters last week, back on grass away tomorrow but hoping for an away win.

A lovely double ill be betting on in the morning

Boca Juniors v Independiente. Boca miles better team here. Independiente are in big trouble this season regarding relegation and they have never been relegated so I think they wont care about this competition. I feel they'll try to get a 0-0 to take away but Boca should win this in all honesty

UNIVERSIDAD CHILE VS. SANTOS
    Recopa Sudamericana cup game

Overs all day long in this match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Here's a question for anyone in the know-If a player is backed for anytime scorer but is brought off before a goal is scored would you expect a void or lost bet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

bradlente wrote: »
    Here's a question for anyone in the know-If a player is backed for anytime scorer but is brought off before a goal is scored would you expect a void or lost bet?
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

torres9kop wrote: »
    No

I think you misread the first part of my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

bradlente wrote: »
    torres9kop wrote: »
    No

I think you misread the first part of my post.
    Lost

tip74 wrote: »

Ipatinga v América Mineiro
    Ipatinga: -
    América Mineiro: Alessandro, Patrick, Dudu, Leandro Ferreira, Rodriguinho, Gilberto
    pick 1
    Thanks for the info, as it stopped me from betting on over 1.5 goals in this match, despite stats suggesting it heavily and odds being decent. After I've checked majority of Mineiro players not available was from midfield and attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    :D - happy with that

Another bet i like for later on is in the Concacaf Champions League is Santos Laguna (mexico) v Aguilas (el salvador). Santos were finalist last year and Aguilas have already lost 5-1 in the first round

http://www.flashscore.com/standings/xU9tWGLs/OjqAVm6Q/

Several bets here but i'm going for (-2) Santos @ 10/11

:D - a nice little earner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    Degerfors IF v Assyriska FF
    Degerfors IF: Edwards, Holmberg, Medwegy, Rennie (all suspended)
    Assyriska FF: Thorstensson
    pick X2

CF Os Belenenses v Sporting Braga B
    CF Os Belenenses: -
    Sporting Braga B: Hanin, Figueiredo, Carlos Eduardo, Zé Luís
    pick 1

DC United v Chicago Fire
    DC United: Rozeboom, Russell, Woolard, Boskovic, Dudar
    Chicago Fire: Gibbs, Pause
    pick X2

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

stingerro wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, as it stopped me from betting on over 1.5 goals in this match, despite stats suggesting it heavily and odds being decent. After I've checked majority of Mineiro players not available was from midfield and attack.

you're welcome:)

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Wouldn't go next or near Wolves, had Leeds against them at the weekend as my banker, Wolves were woeful, 16 league games and no win, Barnsley are a fair price at 4s too, beat a supposedly fancied Boro at the weekend, also wouldnt trust Bolton, Derby scoring and conceding for fun so far,just my opinion.

For the record i've gone for Bolton/Derby over 2.5, Blackpool/Leeds btts and Crewe over 1.5 team goals, pays out at 6.99/1.

Thankfully i just went for my own bet, but added in your Blackpool/Leeds over 2.5 goals.

Nice 6/1 return and my first win in a long long time.

Go on the lads.

Headshot wrote: »
    Santos Laguna @ 4/5
    Santos Laguna v Aguila
    Match Handicap -2
    Event Date: 22 Aug 2012
    Unit Stake: €
    Total Stake: € 30.00
    Estimated return: € 54.00

I watched Toronto v Aguila. Toronto destroyed them and Toronto are a pretty poor team. Aguila by far the weakest team in the group.

Santos are one of the best teams in the competition

Only thing im worred about is santos have been poor in the league so far
    lovely bubbly

Now gone for this

Boca Juniors @ 4/6
    Boca Juniors v Independiente
    Match Betting
    Over 2.5 @ 4/5
    Universidad De Chile v Santos
    Total Goals U/O 2.5
    Total stake €54.00
    Estimated return €162.00

Does anyone else find it extremly annoying that Paddypower don't normally make available the (- 1) handicap bets on football games on its mobile app?

They seem to do this if the (-1) is the obvious bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

365 gone títs up this morning, have had to blow the cobwebs off my PP account .. and found a 50 euro freebet waiting for me ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

CucaFace wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it extremly annoying that Paddypower don't normally make available the (- 1) handicap bets on football games on its mobile app?

They seem to do this if the (-1) is the obvious bet.

It's always there for me.

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Brommapojkarna to beat Jonkopings tomorrow, 6/5 in PP for the away win.

Bromm on the back of beating league leaders Osters last week, will want to keep hot on the heels of the leaders tomorrow.

Understand Bromm play their home games on an artificial surface and obviously had that to their advantage v Osters last week, back on grass away tomorrow but hoping for an away win.

Anybody have any team news on this ?

BKC wrote: »
    It's always there for me.

You sure?

Im talking about the mobile phone app now, not the website.

Take the chelsea game tonight for instance, can you actually pick the (-1) hanicap for Chelsea?

Only handicap i get is (-2).

Am thinking of going with Chelsea (-1), Blackburn and perhaps Malaga in the CL tonight.

What you guys think about Malaga at home to Panathinikos? I know Malaga have had financial issues, but they should be good enough to still win at home tonight??

• Advertisement

Hoffenheim II won first three games in their division by 5:0. Today they are playing weak FSV Frankfurt II and guests are additionally weakened by some missings. AH -2 is 8/10, looks beatable.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 budthewiser

Over 2.5 goals in the chelsea match and over 1.5 goals in the blackburn match is evens,like the look of it alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Chelski clean sheet & Malaga win double.
    Thinking of making it a treble with Dinamo Zagreb win....or maybe a BTTS, can't decide yet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

I've gone for under 3.5 in the Chelsea match @1.50

I think Chelsea will have a lot of possession, but can't see them scoring 4 goals as I don't think Reading will score. Could go for the Chelsea clean sheet but if it's 2-1 Chelsea then it'll still win :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Bate Borisov at 5/6 tonight v Hapoel Ironi.
    Bate are at home and did reasonably well in the CL recently if memory serves me right.

hupskip wrote: »
    Bate Borisov at 5/6 tonight v Hapoel Ironi.
    Bate are at home and did reasonably well in the CL recently if memory serves me right.

Bate love the 1 zip scorelines, another one tonight will go down well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

Chelsea Wincast with Hazard - 21/10. Not the worst is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Copenhagen to qualify vs Lille @ 2.45 :eek:

• Advertisement

Don't liile have a superb European record at home

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement