Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Over 2.5 @ 11/8
    River Plate v San Lorenzo
    Total Goals U/O 2.5
    Total stake €50.00
    Estimated return €118.75

Mad bet once again, this is like a big classico in Argentina. I probably should of gone for home team (nice odds and better team) but I decided to go for overs because Lorenzo have to start winning or they'll be relegated and im hoping this will be an open match.

I do feel the bookies are underestimating the overs markets in the river and boca games

tbh lads I wouldnt be that confident in the bet but iv some money to play with so worth a shot I feel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Prick! wrote: »
    All stats point to unders in the Brondby game.

Woo, finished 1-1. Odds were @1.95 :)

stats time

Kansas City Wizards v New York Red Bulls

last 5 meetings and not once have both teams score

Heard Henry is out too

Headshot wrote: »
    Over 2.5 @ 11/8
    River Plate v San Lorenzo
    Total Goals U/O 2.5
    Total stake €50.00
    Estimated return €118.75

Mad bet once again, this is like a big classico in Argentina. I probably should of gone for home team (nice odds and better team) but I decided to go for overs because Lorenzo have to start winning or they'll be relegated and im hoping this will be an open match.

I do feel the bookies are underestimating the overs markets in the river and boca games

tbh lads I wouldnt be that confident in the bet but iv some money to play with so worth a shot I feel

HS, I notice you seem to win a lot, you must have a pretty regular stream of income would ya? :)

Prick! wrote: »
    HS, I notice you seem to win a lot, you must have a pretty regular stream of income would ya? :)

that one is miles off winning lol

I had a great weekend tbh

On the grand scheme of things, I do okay now

• Advertisement

Pity about that mls game ugh

anyway anyone else like Madrid tomorrow? Bilboa missing 2 of their best players. I'm currently looking at falcoa anytime at 1/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Osters & Bromm in action tonight in the Swedish Superrettan, Lass / Headshot, any info on both games ?

Bromm are at home to Halmstads on their plastic pitch, 11/10 for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Headshot wrote: »
    Pity about that mls game ugh

anyway anyone else like Madrid tomorrow? Bilboa missing 2 of their best players. I'm currently looking at falcoa anytime at 1/1

Ya, although I slightly prefer over 2.5 goals @ 4/7 so going to go with that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Corby v Brackely
    Brackely HT/FT 13/10
    Brackely -1 8/5

Brackely joint top against bottom Corby. Brackely have scored 10 goals in 3 matches and conceded 1 goal, Corby have scored 1 goal in 3 matches and conceded 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Waterford v Mervue rearranged FAI Cup match will be on tonight weather permitting, I watched Mervue play about 2 weeks ago, there terrible, should be an easy home win. Can't get my net to work properly at all atm (somehow boards works thou) so can't check odds but Waterford will probably be about 1/3 to win.

edit: its 2/7, and HT/FT is 8/11

• Advertisement

Radamel Falcao @ EVS
    Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €25.00
    Estimated return €50.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

anyone betting on the conference

Avfctom wrote: »

Double Small Stake
    Gateshead 4/5
    Forest Green 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

magherakid wrote: »
    Avfctom wrote: »

Double Small Stake
    Gateshead 4/5
    Forest Green 6/4
    lol I live down the road from forest greens ground

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

This looks too good to be true and will prolly turn out to be another Bordeaux (vs Red Star) or Monaco (vs Laval) but next week Montpellier are @ 2.30 against Sochaux, Sochaux are one of the worst teams in the league, lost their first 3 games and they just lost against Reims who are imo the weakest team in the league, Sochaux's RB got a red card in that game so he'll be suspended against Montpellier, he's one of their best players... So if it's another Bordeaux/Monaco then maybe it's worth backing the draw or CS 0-0 as that's what happened in those 2 games...

I've gone big on Montpellier DNB @ 1.60

I saw the highlights of Reims vs Sochaux, and Reims (a very poor team) actually dominated Sochaux and even missed a penalty. Montpellier's first 3 games of the season:
    - 1-1 vs Toulouse but they were missing important midfielders and were down to 10 men after 40 min.
    - lost 2-1 vs Lorient, they were leading 1-0 until the 90th min... Lorient are a good team anyway.
    - lost 1-0 vs Marseille due to a howler from their GK, Marseille are the in-form team in France atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Didnt montpellier sell their best attackers this summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Didnt montpellier sell their best attackers this summer?

No, they only lost Giroud to Arsenal. They've signed 2 strikers to replace him, Herrera who played in the Chilean league and Charbonnier who played in the French 2nd division.

I've gone big on Montpellier DNB @ 1.60

I saw the highlights of Reims vs Sochaux, and Reims (a very poor team) actually dominated Sochaux and even missed a penalty. Montpellier's first 3 games of the season:
    - 1-1 vs Toulouse but they were missing important midfielders and were down to 10 men after 40 min.
    - lost 2-1 vs Lorient, they were leading 1-0 until the 90th min... Lorient are a good team anyway.
    - lost 1-0 vs Marseille due to a howler from their GK, Marseille are the in-form team in France atm.

That's excellent knowledge for betting in a match :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

Isreal league
    Hapoel ashkelon v maccabi PT
    Over 2.5 goals is 11/10 this should come in handy enough as the home team score and concede plenty of goals.

Czech youth league
    Dukla Praha v liberech yth
    Dukla are evens with pp
    I think this is a decent price
    Praha are in decent form recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 run_bro

Czech youth league
    Dukla Praha v liberech yth
    Dukla are evens with pp
    I think this is a decent price
    Praha are in decent form recently.

Sry, do u mean to take Dukla?

Dukla in league standing is 15th but Liberec is 8th, y u said Dukla decent form recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Sparta Prague away to [EMAIL="Jablonec@6\4"]Jablonec@6\4[/EMAIL].
    This looks great based on Sparta winning 5 out of 6 head to head.

Double Small Stake
    Gateshead 4/5
    Forest Green 6/4

Praised Forest Green! Down to 10 men win 1-0, btw Kidderminster cancel 2 times goal scoring.
    Lincoln City late goal 1-1:eek:

Corby v Brackely
    Brackely HT/FT 13/10
    Brackely -1 8/5

Brackely joint top against bottom Corby. Brackely have scored 10 goals in 3 matches and conceded 1 goal, Corby have scored 1 goal in 3 matches and conceded 9.

both bets in 4-0 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

both bets in 4-0 :D

Where did you place those? I was looking on PP earlier and there was no sign.

Czech league.

Jablonec v Sparta Prague

Jablonec have started well, 2 wins out of 2 without conceding. Sparta have also started well.

Jablonec last season had 11/15 NO GOAL.

Sparta had 10/15 NO GOAL last season away.

And although there 6 goals in this fixture last season I'm going for under 2.5 @1.80

Fizman wrote: »
    Were did you place those? I was looking on PP earlier and there was no sign.

HT/FT bet365
    -1 PP went through oddschecker

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,883 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Waterford game is postponed.

There you go run_bro I wouldn't be paying much attention to the league table it's still early in the season.

• Advertisement

There you go run_bro I wouldn't be paying much attention to the league table it's still early in the season.

I'm watching odds of this game, from host giving AH -0.25 to become guest giving -0.5, maybe this game is a trap by bookies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement