Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Anderlecht and Udinese ht/ft double approx 5.5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Sunderland game first goal before 23mins 5/6
    QPR game first goal before 26mins 5/6

Single
    Di Natale wincast 21/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

All home premiership teams to win @ 11/1
    Sunderland (-1) first half @ 2/1
    Over 1.5 goals in the first half @ 11/10
    I reckon Sunderland will be chomping at the bit.
    Also Reading have no game in the premiership next week so reading -1 @ evens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Double:

Sunderland -1
    Aston Villa

11/10 (surprisingly)

Radonman wrote: »

Nice spot, just went with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

deckycoop wrote: »
    12 teams on betfair.. 1euro === 361 in return..
    mite come in... :rolleyes:

Betfair only lets you do 8 on the multiples

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

magherakid wrote: »
    lol £10.30 max

Sorry. Didnt know there was a max stake. Still a good price.

Estonian league appears to be crazy enough!! From today:

FC Viljandi 0 - 2 Tallinna FC Flora
    JK Tallinna Kalev 0 - 3 Paide Linnameeskond
    FC Kuressaare 0 - 9 Nomme JK Kalju
    Tallinna FC Levadia 0 - 2 Narva JK Trans
    Tartu JK Tammeka 0 - 3 JK Sillamae Kalev

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Have 6 teams winning at the moment and waiting on Fulham who are 0-0 with Wednesday. Heartbreaking stuff as it doesn't look like they've brought anything with them, backed them on the back of their performance vs United. Returns 1k. AAAAAHHHHHH

Fizman wrote: »
    Looking at the French league cup, there may be some value in Metz (4 wins out of 4 in third tier league) at home to Tours (bottom of second tier league with 1 point from first 5 games). Not too sure what kind of teams are being put out, but Metz are 10/11.

Metz 1-0 with 84th min winner. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've gone big on this bet:
    Under 2.5 in Hapoel Kiryat Shmona vs BATE Borisov @ 1.60

I watched the first leg and BATE completely dominated Hapoel, they had ~70% possession and could've won by a bigger margin but they always try to pass the ball into the net :pac: Now that they've won 2-0 they can play more relaxed in Israel and do what they do best - tiki taka. I don't think the heat will be a problem as they played in Macedonia in the scorching heat and dominated the whole game and got what they needed - a 0-0 draw.

Get in! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Higgytash wrote: »
    I Reckon Under 2.5 in the Panathinaikos Malaga is a great bet, with malaga away and 2-0 up from home leg i can see them sitting on this and holding tight not pushing what so ever for a goal , so much at stake money wise the champions league I can see them trying to park the bus and contain them, they are much the better team than Panathinaikos so can see them doing this with ease .... also Panathinaikos will know that any goal conceded will be the final nail in the coffin so will approach this game very cautiously ...

€30 under2.5 @4/6

Lovely Jubbily 0-0 couldnt ask for a better game :p boring as **** !!

Very tempted to put the 50 returns on Udinese , ANyone watching it or any info on it ??? 90 return be nice Udinese to qualify to next round @ 4/5

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Higgytash wrote: »
    Lovely Jubbily 0-0 couldnt ask for a better game :p boring as **** !!

Very tempted to put the 50 returns on Udinese , ANyone watching it or any info on it ??? 90 return be nice Udinese to qualify to next round @ 4/5

Braga look the more likely. I wouldn't put it on Udinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Udinese are knackered, but still look dangerous when they get around the box, braga the stronger fitter and better team. I wouldn't bet on it if I were you because it really is a coin toss.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Udinese are knackered, but still look dangerous when they get around the box, braga the stronger fitter and better team. I wouldn't bet on it if I were you because it really is a coin toss.
    Prick! wrote: »
    Braga look the more likely. I wouldn't put it on Udinese.

Yea cheers lads, didnt go with it, even if they do win it in the end it be a cointoss.... Usually do something daft like that after winning stupidly try to double it up on an appealing looking EVENs(ish) Shout .... STUPID GREED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Alaska1 wrote: »
    The Tinkerman Ranieri is in charge so who knows what sort of team he will pick .

Yesss Monaco :D

As long as Toure starts they have a chance ! chap is on fire !

Monaco (vs Le Havre) @ 2.55

Great odds on Monaco again... I don't know why the bookies keep underestimating them, Le Havre have a decent record at home but Monaco are way too good for the 2nd division. Ryan Mendes - Le Havre's best player - is close to joining Lille, hopefully he'll be signed before Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Monaco (vs Le Havre) @ 2.55

Great odds on Monaco again... I don't know why the bookies keep underestimating them, Le Havre have a decent record at home but Monaco are way too good for the 2nd division. Ryan Mendes - Le Havre's best player - is close to joining Lille, hopefully he'll be signed before Friday.

Are the bookies going by what team Ranieri might pick Lass ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

2 teams let us down for the 12 premiership teams :( Stoke and fulham ye cnuts!

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Are the bookies going by what team Ranieri might pick Lass ?

I think they're influenced by the fact that Le Havre rarely lose at home (only 1 loss at home last season).

It doesn't matter which team he picks imo, Monaco have a big squad with lots of quality players, and most of the regular players were rested vs Niort anyway (only Toure, Kagelmacher and Poulsen were used vs Niort)

Monaco double chance and Montpellier double chance looks a solid double.

• Advertisement

Anyone fancy Santos Laguna away to Toronto in The Concacaf Champions [EMAIL="League@4/5"]League@4/5[/EMAIL]
    Any input Appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    All home premiership teams to win @ 11/1
    Sunderland (-1) first half @ 2/1
    Over 1.5 goals in the first half @ 11/10
    I reckon Sunderland will be chomping at the bit.

Feck it - very close on all accounts , Stoke letting down the accum, one goal short in the Sunderland game and get early goals in the reading game messed that up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Anyone fancy Santos Laguna away to Toronto in The Concacaf Champions [EMAIL="League@4/5"]League@4/5[/EMAIL]
    Any input Appreciated

Toronto are ****... however, Santos Laguna failed to beat them away in this competition last year but then trashed them 6-2 at home.

To add to that, Santos Laguna's away record in the Champions League is terrible. They've only won 1 of their last 8 away games in the competition since 2011.

BKC wrote: »
    Toronto are ****... however, Santos Laguna failed to beat them away in this competition last year but then trashed them 6-2 at home.

To add to that, Santos Laguna's away record in the Champions League is terrible. They've only won 1 of their last 8 away games in the competition since 2011.
    Cheers since withdrawing money from my account I have been scratching around for some decent bets with no luck might have a look at the overs market

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jonny22

any thoughts on cluj v basel any1? basel trailing 2-1... are 5/2 to qualify though? mayb worth a go after seeing them last year against united

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

jonny22 wrote: »
    any thoughts on cluj v basel any1? basel trailing 2-1... are 5/2 to qualify though? mayb worth a go after seeing them last year against united

Haven't been following them, but I think I see there scores while betting. Could well be wrong here but they don't seem to be doing that well?

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Cheers since withdrawing money from my account I have been scratching around for some decent bets with no luck might have a look at the overs market

Santos won 3-1 afterwards, 2 injury time goals however so the game was tight, Toronto had Torsten Frings and Darren O'Dea playing, now thats a pair I never thought would play together :pac:

Prick! wrote: »
    Haven't been following them, but I think I see there scores while betting. Could well be wrong here but they don't seem to be doing that well?

Both clubs have had a slightly below par beginning to the season by the looks of things, its a game I'd steer clear of personally, I'd be inclined to trust the Romanians to see the tie through thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

deadeye187 wrote: »
    would you have a link to their tips site please?

http://www.facebook.com/betting.river?ref=ts , no use anyways they were beaten 2-1 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

Don't mean to hijack the thread but did any1 have trouble on betfair last nite. The stoke game wouldn't let me place bets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement