Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I think it was the Stoke game that had the problem.
    Wasnt available for live betting on most/any sites.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I have the feeling the U de Chile - O' Higgins match is open for some "abuse".

Since European clubs keep buying the U de Chile forwards their dominance of the league has faded away quite a bit.
    Last weekend they got a 5-2 hiding from Union Espanola

So far U de Chile has played 6 matches in the Clausura, scoring 14, conceding 11.
    Taking in mind there was a 0-0 you are left with an average of 5 goals per match

O'Higgins to score over 1,5 @3.75 caught my eye when i had a quick browse over the markets this morning.
    Not so much based on o'Higgins scoring many goals beacuse they dont but more on U de Chile leaking them.

Might also take on over 3 match goals which i expect to be around @evens. Should be a bit higher than that taking in mind i had evens on the over 3 when U de Chile played Union Espanola, a much higher scoring team than O'Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

CucaFace wrote: »
    I think Aston Villa (-1) tonight is great value. 13/10 is above what you would normally get for a PL team at home to a League One side.

Get in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Messi 5/4 a/t in the bernabou tonight - boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

IL Hodd v Notodden FK
    Notodden FK submitted an application to the NFF with a request to postpone the match, due to large number of unavailable players, but this was rejected.
    IL Hodd: -
    Notodden FK: Lien, Jenssen, Sande, Amundsen, Granerud, Jahr, Dale, Marques (injured but probably in)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

tip74 wrote: »
    IL Hodd v Notodden FK
    Notodden FK submitted an application to the NFF with a request to postpone the match, due to large number of unavailable players, but this was rejected.
    Notodden FK: Lien, Jenssen, Sande, Amundsen, Granerud, Jahr, Dale, Marques (injured but probably in)

For those of you who are too lazy to check:

Keeper:
    Marques

Defenders:
    Lien, Jenssen, Sande, Amundsen, Jahr,

Midfielders:
    Granerud

Forward:
    Dahle(Dale)

Dahle and Marques are subs, the other 6 have all played at least 15 games out of 18 so far this season, so there's a huge hole in their defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

-1 is 11/10 -2 is 11/4 best of luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 18 run_bro

Keeper:
    Marques

Defenders:

Midfielders:
    Granerud

Forward:
    Dahle(Dale)

Dahle and Marques are subs, the other 6 have all played at least 15 games out of 18 so far this season, so there's a huge hole in their defence.

The other regular left how many?

Thats a list of who is injured and what position they play..

edit: Yer edited question makes even less sense, if you mean how many other regulars aren't left injured, simple math would have you believe that at least 5 are fit to play if 6 are injured, if you assume the manager has a very settled starting XI.

If its just defenders your're talking about than all they are left with is guys who never start games normally and will probably also have to play some of their midfielders there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 run_bro

Thats a list of who is injured and what position they play..

edit: Yer edited question makes even less sense, if you mean how many other regulars aren't left injured, simple math would have you believe that at least 5 are fit to play if 6 are injured, if you assume the manager has a very settled starting XI.

If its just defenders your're talking about than all they are left with is guys who never start games normally and will probably also have to play some of their midfielders there too.

Thx for ur info, hope Hodd will be banker tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

slattsteen wrote: »
    Messi 5/4 a/t in the bernabou tonight - boyles

He has 5 in 3 competitive games already though i wont be backing him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Everton / Hodd double. 10 returns 16.10.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Three singles for me tonight in El Clásico:
    R Madrid and Barcelona to score in the 2nd half: 11/8 (10er)

Barca to come from behind and win: 8/1 (5er)

Messi and Ronaldo to score anytime: 9/4. (10er)

Ladbrokes.

Fizman wrote: »
    Everton / Hodd double. 10 returns 16.10.

Everton are taking the cup seriously as well apparently from what I've been reading, there going to make a few changes but it will still be a strong squad, even -1 is 2/5

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Helsinborg +2 at 8/13 in boyle, 2-0 last week wasnt a fair score, Celtic can actually lose the game and go through!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

tip74 wrote: »
    IL Hodd v Notodden FK

Keeper:
    Marques

Defenders:

Midfielders:
    Granerud

Forward:
    Dahle(Dale)

2 Singles
    IL Hodd HT/FT 11/10 PP
    IL Hodd -1 11/10 PP

both now cut into evs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tempted to do over 3.5 in the Barca/Real game PP have odds of 5/4. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Tempted to do over 3.5 in the Barca/Real game PP have odds of 5/4. Thoughts?
    It's a distinct possibility. Both teams have scored in the last 8 Clásico meetings.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, I also just got a two quid free bet as well :D May as well stick it on Over 3.5 then...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

magherakid wrote: »
    2 Singles
    IL Hodd HT/FT 11/10 PP
    IL Hodd -1 11/10 PP

both now cut into evs

odds down to 10/11

• Advertisement

Celtic v Helsingborg
    Over 2.5 Goals Evs
    BTTS 6/5
    Fancy goals in this one, Helsingborg had chances in the 1st leg to score only for Forster.

rossit wrote: »
    odds down to 10/11

see that PP was best price on both bets so it was only a matter of time before they were cut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

fenerbache to win
    basel to win
    barcelona to win
    12/1 £5

Headshot did you get a price on Alonso tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,290 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

magherakid wrote: »
    Headshot did you get a price on Alonso tonight?

nope

Im happy enough with my treble for tonight

ill email boyles and get a price for the craic thou

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Just got this text...
    "We were bowled over by the response to our GET IN promotion and sold out of free bets. So you dont miss out weve put a €10 FREE TEXT BET into your account. Simply text your stake, Bet Type and Selection eg 10 FIRST GOALSCORER MESSI to avail of this offer."

I assume I can do any bet then on the Barca match doesnt have to be FG??

Headshot wrote: »
    nope

Im happy enough with my treble for tonight

ill email boyles and get a price for the craic thou

did that too looking at

Alonso
    Sergio Ramos
    Mascherano

• Registered Users Posts: 54,290 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone know the ref for the Spanish cup tonight?

I also see Coentrao is banned for 4 games, missing tonights game. So that means Marcelo will play and he can be a right nutter

Wouldnt mind getting odds on him to booked

sorry he's 5/7 on betfair crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Ireland Non League section of PP:

Kilmallock would be strongly expected to beat Shannon Hibs at home tomorrow night. 4/11.

I've put it in a double anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement