Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,292 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Falcoa anytime 11/5 - 200 euro on.

fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Falcoa anytime 11/5 - 200 euro on.

Treble:
    Shamrock Rovers
    Monaco DNB
    Over 2.5 in Chelsea/Madrid game.

30 euro on.
    Was punching the screen over Monaco but Falcoa just became my hero :)

Weeee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

any good sites for tips on btts lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Single on Mosta in the Maltese league @ 1.72

the odds have dropped from ~2.50 to 1.72

FT 2-0 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Couldn't believe my luck when I got him at 13/1 to score 2 or more this morning.
    Nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Treble
    Drogheda 8/13
    Ballymena 4/6
    Portadown 5/6

Single
    Falcao anytime 15/8

**** bet365 had portadown 2-0 up drew 1-1 ffs :mad::mad::mad:

infor I think we gave far to much credit to ado, they were awful today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fulham vs West Ham

If both Caroll and Berba are playing, I think we could see goals. Anyone think there's value in 4/6 BTTS.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

ADO was disappointing indeed, Headshot.
    Falcao made a lot of people happy, cant imagine the misery Monaco and ADO would have brought on otherwise.

inforfun wrote: »
    Falcao made a lot of people happy, cant imagine the misery Monaco and ADO would have brought on otherwise.

-1 AH on Ajax is tempting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

inforfun wrote: »

I lost both of them and didn't back Falcao.. I think I'm about €2.50 profit for the day :pac:

Headshot wrote: »
    -1 AH on Ajax is tempting

Sure is.
    So is PSV -1 Ah, lesser odds but PSV should win rather comfortable. AZ was spanked last night by Anzi.
    PSV played with 9 changes compared to their last league match so should have a fully fit 1st team.
    It is just that PSV 's defence is still a weak link in that team.
    But for me they are the favourites for the title, strongest squad by far in Holland.

id be slightly worried about the PSV game but I went for it anyway

Ajax-1.0 @ 1.875
    PSV-1.0 @ 1.65

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Dont think Berba can play tomorrow as he wasnt signed until after midday - Just a note to those thinking of going on Fulham

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Astaluka

Headshot wrote: »
    id be slightly worried about the PSV game but I went for it anyway

Ajax-1.0 @ 1.875
    PSV-1.0 @ 1.65

Ajax -1 is @ 2.40 and PSV -1 is @ 2.20 on Paddy P ;)

Those are Asian handicaps that Headshot took.

Asian Handicap =/= Handicap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Anyone else think Partick Thistle are overpriced at 8/11 at home to Hamilton tomorrow.
    Also Morecambe 3/1 away to Bristol Rovers is overpriced imo.
    Also Blackpool 12/5 and Middlesbrough 2/1 look value might do a few singles.

The main acc.
    Crawley, Gillingham, Partick Thistle and over 2.5 goals Palace/Sheff Wednesday game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Nasri wincast at 23/10
    Tevez wincast at 4/5
    Can't see at least one of them not coming in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Emmerson Boyce anytime goalscorer at 16/1. He will be playing in midfield instead of defence and was deadly there last season. (scored 2 in the last game of the season). A few euro punt anyway.

Also, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal all to win at 10/1. It's only a case of who wins the Liverpool/Arsenal game imo. You can get the same but with Liverpool to win at 9/2. All on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

FatRat wrote: »
    Emmerson Boyce anytime goalscorer at 16/1. He will be playing in midfield instead of defence and was deadly there last season. (scored 2 in the last game of the season). A few euro punt anyway.

Also, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal all to win at 10/1. It's only a case of who wins the Liverpool/Arsenal game imo. You can get the same but with Liverpool to win at 9/2. All on PP.

Liverpool rarely lose to the big teams at Anfield.... I know they lost to Arsenal last season but that was a RVP inspired Arsenal... I think it will be a draw myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    Vasco da Gama v Portuguesa
    Vasco da Gama: Eder Luis, Rodolfo, Renato Silva
    Portuguesa: Ananias, Moisés, Ferdinando, Héverton, Leandro Silva
    pick 1

Barnsley FC v Bristol City
    Barnsley FC: Perkins, Steele, Done, McNulty, O'Brien, Mido, Toni Silva, Digby, Noble-Lazarus, Edwards
    Bristol City: -
    pick 2

FC Sochaux v Montpellier HSC
    FC Sochaux: Sauget, Mikari, Butin, Duplus, Corchia
    Montpellier HSC: Estrada, El Kaoutari
    pick 2

Schalke 04 v FC Augsburg
    Schalke 04: -
    FC Augsburg: Philp, Bah, Callsen-Bracker, Mölders
    pick 1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Hoping this one isn't Too much of an ask.WBA v Everton EVerton DNB 4/6, Over 1.5 goals Stoke v Wigan 2/5, Tottenham v Norwich (over 1.5 SPurs goals 4/11). 120 returns 400

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Astaluka

I'm not too sure about Spurs today, they seem to be lacking in confidence and yesterdays transfers might be a little bit too thin to shore up the 15 players that have left them this summer.
    I much prefer the Everton v West Brom for BTTS and I'll be on Wigan and Swansea to both win. Might have a small flutter on Kone to score too, he's in good form at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

early bet

west ham v fulham

ht draw
    ft draw
    4/1 £10

little first goalscorer bet
    andy carroll 11/2
    emmanuel adebayor 7/2
    jordan rhodes 6/1
    carlos tevez 11/4

50p acca lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

-Ade- wrote: »
    Have you brought this up with a mod (myself or xpyro)? :confused:

I've always said in the past that if people want a quick response to a query, then simply PM the mods. I'll gladly reply on Twitter for those who also use it as well.

If people wish to create another thread, by all means do it. If you want a rule established for bets to be coupled with discussion, reasoning or whatever people want to call it, I'll enforce it. Perhaps I'll change this thread name too.

This is a throw away comment and one for the in play thread Tom. You full well know that you been warned numerous times about this in the past. If others (ie: the vast majority of posters) can avoid doing this, then you have no excuse.

I've created a new thread to give out your daily bets without any reasoning as its been talked about for the last few weeks, hopefully it will relieve the tips thread of some of these posts. Saturdays in particular gets a bit frustrating scrolling through this thread.

Anyway have a look:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056743013

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Single on Atlantas in the Lithuanian league @ 1.87

odds have dropped from 2.55 to 1.87

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gillingham FC V Chesterfield FC - League 2, Kick Off 15:00

This for me will be a medium sized single, it could also be good multiple material, Gillingham are off to a flying start in the league, 3 wins from 3 including a big scalp on Bradford.
    They are home today to Chesterfield who have yet to register a win in the league, They are generally a club that does not do well away from home looking at their previous results from the last 12 months ( 16 loses from 26 games = 62% loss rate on the road). To add to the value of Gillingham, Chesterfield will be without a manager today after sacking John Sheridan mid week, and finally they've also lost their starting striker Bowery to Villa on a 3 year contract on deadline day.

All in all, Your looking at a home club with 3 wins from 3, against a poor travelling away side without a manager and a depleted side. Gotta be 8/10 for me.

Gillingham win @ 2.00 ( PP, Sky, Tote, Fred, Coral, Hills all currently matching best price.)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Single on Atlantas in the Lithuanian league @ 1.87

odds have dropped from 2.55 to 1.87

i see you made a deadline switch :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Gillingham FC V Chesterfield FC - League 2, Kick Off 15:00

This for me will be a medium sized single, it could also be good multiple material, Gillingham are off to a flying start in the league, 3 wins from 3 including a big scalp on Bradford.
    They are home today to Chesterfield who have yet to register a win in the league, They are generally a club that does not do well away from home looking at their previous results from the last 12 months ( 16 loses from 26 games = 62% loss rate on the road). To add to the value of Gillingham, Chesterfield will be without a manager today after sacking John Sheridan mid week, and finally they've also lost their starting striker Bowery to Villa on a 3 year contract on deadline day.

All in all, Your looking at a home club with 3 wins from 3, against a poor travelling away side without a manager and a depleted side. Gotta be 8/10 for me.

Gillingham win @ 2.00 ( PP, Sky, Tote, Fred, Coral, Hills all currently matching best price.)

Was just coming on to post this myself, looks a good shout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

West Ham - Fulham BTTS
    Everton DNB
    Man City -1

Works out at just over 3/1
    €20 on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement