Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I don't know about you lads but I tend to stay the heck away from betting on results in premier league games for the first month or so, things are just unpredictable as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

frat wrote: »
    Was there any need for this?

was just informing u that "toilet villa" where in the lead and where much the better side

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Avfctom wrote: »
    frat wrote: »
    Was there any need for this?

was just informing u that "toilet villa" where in the lead and where much the better side
    It's a football tips thread, not a forum for you to discuss Villa. To point out losing bets (and take joy from it), of someone else, makes you look like a tool. You support Villa, get over it, we don't care!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Anyway, moving on..

Any thoughts from anyone on the Real Betis / Athletico Madrid game tonight ?

I see Osters are also on action in the Superettan

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Are Madrid playing? Can't see anything on PP about a match. Want to back Falcao to score anytime again if they are :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Seems to be less and less ''tips'' being posted here lately...

Are Atletico playing tonight? Can't find the game at all :/ .. If they are an Falcao is starting I might take a nibble on Falcao anytime scorer if the odds are in anyway favourable. He's on form these days.

Are Madrid playing? Can't see anything on PP about a match. Want to back Falcao to score anytime again if they are :P

Yea nothing on the app at all listing the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

What a coincidence :p

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Anyway, moving on..

Any thoughts from anyone on the Real Betis / Athletico Madrid game tonight ?

I see Osters are also on action in the Superettan

Thought they were playing Betis, evidently not, their next game is listed 16/09 v Vallecano.

Anybody anything for Swedish Superretten tonight, Lass, Info, Headshot , Tip74 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

Both matches in the LOI tonight if true to form should be under 2.5 goals. Pats last 8 games have been unders and Derrys last 5 have been.

Bohs and Sligo don't concede many either.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

What domestic leagues are continuing to play over the international break?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

On a double of Osters (vs Värnamo) and Brommapojkarna (vs Umeå) in the Sweedish Superettan at 6PM today.

Two of the best teams in the league, against two of the worst. Barneythedinosaur sometimes have problems playing away, but they should have enough to beat a team at the rock bottom of the league. Värnamo are HORRIBLE away.

@ 2.44

tinodz wrote: »
    On a double of Osters (vs Värnamo) and Brommapojkarna (vs Umeå) in the Sweedish Superettan at 6PM today.

Two of the best teams in the league, against two of the worst. Barneythedinosaur sometimes have problems playing away, but they should have enough to beat a team at the rock bottom of the league. Värnamo are HORRIBLE away.

@ 2.44

Good bet and something I will do myself, only problem is of course BarneythedinosaurKarna are on an awful run of form ! home and away, since beating Osters have been on terrible.

Bett4o you should know by now that very few forums allow you to promote your affiliate links.

at least another member on this forum who runs a tipping website posts very useful and successful injury news.

contribute to the forum before you try to make money off us.

also to other forum users - a lot of bookies wont give you a first deposit bonus if you deposit with skrill/moneybookers so you will likely lose more money by taking up this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Anyone know the Ireland squad for the game against Kazakhstan? Thinking of going big on Ireland, the Kazakh keeper is the Aktobe keeper and I've seen him in action several times and he's absolutely terrible, just aim for the goal and ball will go in, I have no doubt that Ireland will score.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Anyone know the Ireland squad for the game against Kazakhstan? Thinking of going big on Ireland, the Kazakh keeper is the Aktobe keeper and I've seen him in action several times and he's absolutely terrible, just aim for the goal and ball will go in, I have no doubt that Ireland will score.
    No Gibson, rumours are that we could see McLean starting. That's all I've heard so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astapasta

This Friday nights internationals have a few interesting markets on Bet365, most notably Germany v Faroes with Germany win to nil at 1.30. That seems very high imo. Also the England v Moldova match with England to win at 1.33. Cant see them loosing that one myself. I reckon a double on those two is on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »

@ 2.44

Late Värnamo goal screwed this up - and Osters were supposed to be the safer part of the Double :/

Not really clued in to international football and cant really use stats to analyse these games but two bets that stand out to me are

russia -1 v NI - 4/5

england to beat moldova and under 2.5 goals - 15/8

what do ye think?

• Advertisement

McClean sat out training today with a cold. Expected to be fit for friday but better to wait and see.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Belgium away at Wales @evens seems big.

Might double it with a double chance for Turkey vs Holland.
    Really cant see Holland winning this one if Van Gaal sticks with Huntelaar up front and van Persie on the bench.
    Midfield was terribly exposed against the Belgians although the 2 biggest culprits, Van der Vaart and Nigel de Jong are not in the squad this time.

Also going to look at some +1,5 AH for underdogs playing at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

yeah balgium looka great price at eves but ireland at 4/5 must be worth a punt they are going to have some thing to prove and well the oppisition are not really up to much

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Not really clued in to international football and cant really use stats to analyse these games but two bets that stand out to me are

russia -1 v NI - 4/5

england to beat moldova and under 2.5 goals - 15/8

what do ye think?

Yeah i was shocked at the high odds Russia are to win this game even in the handicap betting.

They will tear Norn Ire apart up there.

4/5 goal win i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Russia -1
    Ireland
    Belgium
    Slovakia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

i see the russia game been mentioned above already

i see this as a standout price..

just heard off ssn that NI have had another 2 injuried 1 is shane ferguson who scored for them in their last game

i think russia will destroy them they are up their with the best in the world at home..

i cant see markets on betfair..

russia -1 4/6 with pp and -2 15/8

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

madma wrote: »

Wouldn't think there would be any sort of reasonable price being layed at the mo. The AH markets usually have big gaps in them and are not fully formed until a lot closer to kickoff.

just heard off ssn that NI have had another 2 injuried 1 is shane ferguson who scored for them in their last game

i think russia will destroy them they are up their with the best in the world at home..

http://www.herald.ie/breaking-news/sport/triple-blow-for-northern-ireland-3219108.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Just went big on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Ive made a lot of money in the last year from backing against N Ireland and from what i can find this Friday should be no different - Ive followd all the other lemmings (;)) and lunged into the (-1) @ 7/10 with Boyles

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement