Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

little 4 fold for myself:
    Under 2.5 goals - Israel v Russia, Bulgaria v Armenia, Ireland v Oman
    and
    Halftime draw/ fulltime Montenegro - San Marino v Montenegro

What do ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

100 euro on Falcao anytime goalscorer v Chile @ 6/4 with WH

GL lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Germany, France, Holland.. Treble with PP @ 15/8

Holland are dodgy nd Germans scraped a win.. Last time in Vienna.. Think I'd avoidd myself... I've money on Greece Swiss and Turks 6/5..think it should come in no sweat fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astapasta

Fizman wrote: »
    Gone at the first hurdle.

Thankfully my 'lump' was €11.

South Korea?? I thought it was weak myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

ireland ht/ft @ 5/4 surely they will come out with a point to prove cause of the last match... im not that confident though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Havent had a time to look really so just a small bet for interest at 12/1.

Turkey -1
    france -1
    Switzerland
    Germany
    Falcao anytime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

PP had some 'Power Play' thing in the shop, England & Ireland to win 6/4. It was a special in there at Evens yesterday.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

One i do fancy to score is Dzsudzsak for Hungary vs Holland.
    He has a good free kick and plays from the left. Holland has a problem at left and right back.

Put him in a treble with Falcao (@2.87) and Lampard(@3) which works out @47,43
    Small money obviously.

Get in!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Havent had a time to look really so just a small bet for interest at 12/1.

Turkey -1
    france -1
    Switzerland
    Germany
    Falcao anytime

Sneaky fiver delighted with that.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Looking ahead to the U21 Qualifers tomorrow, trying to pick games that mean something so here goes

Banker
    Italy @ 2/7 to beat a weakened Irish team
    Denmark @ 1/5beat a rubbish N Ireland team (Denmark need to win and to score plenty of goals to get into the second place play offs)
    Switzerland @ 1/6 v Estonia - same as above
    Belgium @ 8/15 v Iceland, Belgium need to win and Iceland have nothing to play for, bottom of their section
    2.7/ 1.0
    Not so definites
    Italy (-1) @ 8/11:(
    Denmark (-1) @ 8/11:D
    Switzerland (-1) @ 8/13:D

4/1 ish

Denmark (-2) @ 15/8:D
    Switzerland (-2) @ 13/8:D

Good luck
    You could probably bet on Belgium on the Handicap:D too but just adds to the stress;)

One other bet i just spotted was that Poland are 1/4 v Moldova:D - you could add that to the Banker Accum
    Poland (-1) @ 4/5 :D- Moldova team are really unhappy right now, Coach is rubbish and only made a change @ the 80th min v England so he must have serious subs, lol - Anyhows (-1) looks a great bet, btw Poland are missing Ludo who got sent off in the last game

They all won except the Italy bet (but tell me someone who predicted that:eek:), all in all a good return as Poland (-1) was my main bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Bad night.. Bottled it and didn't back Falcao so I'm going for Uruguay -1 @ 23/20 to save the night. Ecuador are poor away from home and the odds represent slight value and may have been distorted by Uruguay's recent drubbing by Colombia.

Bad night.. Bottled it and didn't back Falcao so I'm going for Uruguay -1 @ 23/20 to save the night. Ecuador are poor away from home and the odds represent slight value and may have been distorted by Uruguay's recent drubbing by Colombia.

Oh sweet jesus :o

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Toronto FC v Chicago Fire
    Toronto have to play without five regulars. Koevermans (16/9 f) and Frings (20/2 m) are injured, and Morgan (25/0 d), Dunfield (24/2 m) and Johnson (26/6 f) are absent due to national team commitments.
    pick 2

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Never back the away team in MLS!

madma wrote: »
    ireland ht/ft @ 5/4 surely they will come out with a point to prove cause of the last match... im not that confident though ;)

romped in.. wish i put more than 20 on this it was a great price.. i never trust friendlies though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

inforfun wrote: »
    Dont think i go for Vidal though....

vidale.jpg

One i do fancy to score is Dzsudzsak for Hungary vs Holland.
    He has a good free kick and plays from the left. Holland has a problem at left and right back.

Put him in a treble with Falcao (@2.87) and Lampard(@3) which works out @47,43
    Small money obviously.

You sir, are my new hero :)

Why?... picked Vidal, did you?

inforfun wrote: »
    Why?... picked Vidal, did you?

Nope, did the treble :D

Only had spare change on it, but still nice to get one like that

Didnt have a ton it myself but once England got that penalty i did get excited a bit.
    Funny though, Dzsudzsak took the penalty while normally Gera takes Hungary's penalties. So got lucky there.

Was meant to be :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

I think Villareal -1 @11/10 Is a serious bet ... Cup game I know but since dropping a division Villareal have won 3 and drew 1 whilst opposition tonight Ponferradina have lost 3 and won 1 .. These 2 played just 4 days ago with villareal winning 1-0 away from home,I think tonight in El Madrigal they can easily top this and beat the -1 ... €20 stake on it

Also anyone thinking about betting on Paddy Powers So called special enhanced 9/2 on Xerez, Sporting Gjion and Villareal .. id be weary xerez and gjion had absolutely abysmal starts to their seasons and feel pp are trying to dupe punters into betting on em as they a lot better known than their opposition tonight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,885 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Totally forgot about Estonian football today:mad:. Flora Tallinn are normally very good for goals, 0-3 up at ht 1-9 with a few mins left.

Higgytash wrote: »
    I think Villareal -1 @11/10 Is a serious bet ... Cup game I know but since dropping a division Villareal have won 3 and drew 1 whilst opposition tonight Ponferradina have lost 3 and won 1 .. These 2 played just 4 days ago with villareal winning 1-0 away from home,I think tonight in El Madrigal they can easily top this and beat the -1 ... €20 stake on it

Also anyone thinking about betting on Paddy Powers So called special enhanced 9/2 on Xerez, Sporting Gjion and Villareal .. id be weary xerez and gjion had absolutely abysmal starts to their seasons and feel pp are trying to dupe punters into betting on em as they a lot better known than their opposition tonight

Have 15 quid left plus change so I'm just going to follow on Villareal and hope for the best :P

I usually avoid their specials, they come off roughly 3% of the time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Have 15 quid left plus change so I'm just going to follow on Villareal and hope for the best :P

I usually avoid their specials, they come off roughly 3% of the time :rolleyes:

the price before the game changed from 1.9 to 2.2....kinda strange..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

come on to f.... villarreal

mrdmb wrote: »
    the price before the game changed from 1.9 to 2.2....kinda strange..

must be cause of the lineups

maybe they rested a few players..

i did the asian -1 wish i didnt as i normally wait for the lineups.. id take any sort of win now to get the stake back

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

facking joke

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I know RVP is a doubt for the Wigan game but if he does make it, iv an interesting bet which involves himself and Caldwell. Now Caldwell is thug plain and simple and has a record against Arsenal for cards. He has a strong dislike for RVP, usually hacks him down once in awhile too. Can see Caldwell getting a card if RVP starts

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

tip74 wrote: »
    Toronto FC v Chicago Fire
    Toronto have to play without five regulars. Koevermans (16/9 f) and Frings (20/2 m) are injured, and Morgan (25/0 d), Dunfield (24/2 m) and Johnson (26/6 f) are absent due to national team commitments.
    pick 2

Nice one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Why are Chelsea @1.75 to beat QPR?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement