Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Got an 6fold of BTTS

4 of them tonight

PSG - Kiev
    Milan - Anderlecht
    Real - City
    Malaga - Zenit

And i think Kiev could upset PSG a little.
    Saw them 2x against Feyenoord and away to Gladbach. Seriously good on the counter.
    And their fwd Ideye Brown cant stop scoring it seems.

But, and maybe Lasagna can confirm this, i read Thiago Silva might start for PSG.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

inforfun wrote: »
    But, and maybe Lasagna can confirm this, i read Thiago Silva might start for PSG.

Sakho is out so he'll most likely start for them. I doubt Ancelotti would be stupid enough to play Camara :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dragozagorac

He's in the squad for this game...strange cuz I watched BATE's last qualifying game and it said he was suspended for the next game...

If you are reffering to Marko Simic, he got yellow card in last play-off match, and that was his 3rd yellow card in CL qualies this season. But according to UEFA disciplinary rules:
    All yellow cards and pending yellow-card suspensions expire on completion of the play-offs. They are not carried forward to the group stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Zenith are a crazy price

Agreed, both have had good starts to the season, Zenit had a bad result v Terek last Friday. maybe the bookies know something we don't re team selection.Wonder will Hulk start tonight.2/1, cracking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dragozagorac

Yesterday bet365 had Mbokani anytime scorer@6,00

Right now it is @3,60

:mad:

• Advertisement

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Agreed, both have had good starts to the season, Zenit had a bad result v Terek last Friday. maybe the bookies know something we don't re team selection.Wonder will Hulk start tonight.2/1, cracking price.

Witsel will not start in any case and Malaga will be without Toulalan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Headshot wrote: »
    Im going to have to stop posting my bets on this site

nearly every ****ing time the minute I post them, the odds shorten

or play some mind games ..... post the opposite of what your selection is ... watch the price you want to bet rise ...then place your bet ...edit your post and enjoy the best odds possible.

play the bookies at their own game - if they want to change their odds based on tips in a forum no reason why you cant use it to your advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont understand such a big drift on arsenal

wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Lay Montpellier @ 3.45... your bet of the day!
    Arsenal might not win, and Mr Wenger is banned from touchline, but they have super record in France, never have lost on French soil in CL (Won 5, drew 4)...

I'd also lay Kiev v PSV, but i dont want to be greedy :D

City/Madrid to draw at 4.00 is serious value too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

All over skybet's 2s for Pepe and Xabi anytime bookings tonight. Great prices given their individual records.

• Advertisement

This maybe?

Arent they playing City this weekend?

Edit: to answer headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Everton were way too short last night, even though they were unlucky not to win.

Tonight, I think City are being underrated by the media. 4/7 is too short for Madrid. I'll be laying that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Jayo11780 wrote: »
    Lay Montpellier @ 3.45... your bet of the day!
    Arsenal might not win, and Mr Wenger is banned from touchline, but they have super record in France, never have lost on French soil in CL (Won 5, drew 4)...

I'd also lay Kiev v PSV, but i dont want to be greedy :D

City/Madrid to draw at 4.00 is serious value too!

That Lay price is most definitely wrong, 1.30 most places,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Huge value tonight on PP. Real Madrid over 20 booking points at 2/1. I have 150 euro on it. Valueeee

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

Huge value tonight on PP. Real Madrid over 20 booking points at 2/1. I have 150 euro on it. Valueeee
    2/1 on home card index,, What does that actually mean??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

2/1 on home card index,, What does that actually mean??

3 or more yellows basically or a red card for Madrid.. 10 pts for 1 yellow and 25 for a red card

seanhynes wrote: »
    3 or more yellows basically or a red card for Madrid.. 10 pts for 1 yellow and 25 for a red card
    God yea lad seems a decent bet alright given madrids discipline and city def draw the worst out of them

The ref isn't too strict though I think,looking at his recent games,although 1 was the super cup final.. Worth a few pound for interest

Seems a nice bet.
    Ref is not too card happy though.
    Only 1 card at the super cup between Chelsea and Atletico.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jackohearts

Arsenal
    Real Madrid
    Zenit

Treble at approx 5/1

Same bet again with Anderlecht as the fourth (just for mischief)

Approx 35/1

Tenner on each, plus one as yet undecided bet to cover that 20 which I will probabbly never see again - maybe Goals and Cards in RM/MC game

• Advertisement

Think I'l Go madris over 10 points at 4/6 with 600e

Was going doing the enhanced treble of Madrid arsenal and Ac at 5/1 for 300

Hope the 1st is a safer option

Think I'l Go madrid over 10 points at 4/6 with 600e

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Think I'l Go madrid over 10 points at 4/6 with 600e

Very quick change of heart for 600 bucks seeing that you didn't know what booking points bet was a while ago :eek:

Take it easy Tony Clarke.. You'll end up like 'The Spinmaster' off Fr.Ted with that carry on!!

cup of tea wrote: »
    Very quick change of heart for 600 bucks seeing that you didn't know what booking points bet was a while ago :eek:

Had a idea but looking at PP i couldnt find it at 2 to 1 so thought i was picking him up wrong. Known my look this week the treble will come true and madrid will either get one yellow or none

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Zenith are a crazy price

Zenit are drifting 23/10.Interesting.....is the weather in Spain still massively different to Russia, maybe thats it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Lass, would you trust PSG to win tonight?

BKC wrote: »

think they'l do the biz yea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

25 euro on Dortmund PSG double.

Dortmund have scored 12 and conceded 1 in their last 5 games at home.Same for PSG who have only conceded 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BKC wrote: »

No, even if they won their last 2 games I still don't trust them. They don't have much experience in Europe (except for Zlatan, Alex and Thiago Silva) and it'll be Thiago Silva's first official game for PSG... Dynamo Kiev have much more experience in Europe and their team doesn't look bad at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement