Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

No, even if they won their last 2 games I still don't trust them. They don't have much experience in Europe (except for Zlatan, Alex and Thiago Silva) and it'll be Thiago Silva's first official game for PSG... Dynamo Kiev have much more experience in Europe and their team doesn't look bad at all.

PSG should crusie through this game if they have any ambition,Ancelotti should start thinking to himself if they're not winning games like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Psg are like man city 2007/08 ,an experimental squad.. They have got the quality like Ibra silva lavezzi to win games but I wouldn't back a French team at odds on in the group stages against anyone.there a work in progress,don't be backing them at 8/11.. They should win YES but there not value to be backing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Brommapojkarna v Hammarby
    Over 2.5 Goals 4/5
    Brommapojkarna last 5 league games gone over 2.5 goals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Meglamonia wrote: »
    PSG should crusie through this game if they have any ambition,Ancelotti should start thinking to himself if they're not winning games like these.

Of course they should with all the money they've spent, but they've been pretty unimpressive so far this season. On paper, Dynamo Kiev look a decent team - Kranjcar, Veloso, Taiwo, Ideye.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

There a no bet at 8/11.. French teams aren't too prolific in Europe with maybe the exception of Lyon over the last few years I'd want 11/8 + to be backing them and they haven't set Ligue 1 alight in the early weeks.. Wouldn't be betting on them unless it's inplay and they look decent.. Kiev are no mugs,consistently a champ lge side,PSG haven't been at the top level in quite a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Zenith are a crazy price

Zenit are drifting 23/10.Interesting.....is the weather in Spain still massively different to Russia, maybe thats it :)

That was the price with 365 when I posted, I'll get some research in and report!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

Okay was contemplating all day what to bet doubles trebles cards goals blah blah.. Going for the juggler €1300 Real to win Good NITE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Looking at Crawley, Exeter, Gillingham and Tranmere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Okay was contemplating all day what to bet doubles trebles cards goals blah blah.. Going for the juggler €1300 Real to win Good NITE :)

Wish i could go blah blah when im throwing down €1300 on a bet :pac: best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Madrid/City - Draw
    Montpellier/Arsenal - Draw
    Anderlecht and Draw
    Zenit

100/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

:eek: Hope you win or that you won't miss it if it doesn't come up!

Real haven't had the best start!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Real failed to score only once in last 25 Champions League games & have won 11 out of 12 at home in CL under Mourinho.

They won 6out of 6 at home last year – all went O2.5 too.

I'm on: Real Madrid to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match. 23/10 with PP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Anyone know what PSG form is like at home scoring many goals or not? I see PP have them -2 @ 6/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

This pic is first thing that came to mind when i read this :p I'm on a 10euro accum dortmund, swindon, zenit and arsenal 233euro back

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Happy enough with that arsenal team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

City are giving a debut to Nastasic... young defender... surely a mistake... I'm going to have to go with madrid now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

How good are Montpeiller this year? Does their bad start reflect their ability or have they been unlucky?
    God yea lad seems a decent bet alright given madrids discipline and city def draw the worst out of them

Number of cards Madrid got at home in the group stage last year: 3

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Blackburn ht/ft
    Watford v Brighton o2.5
    Millwall v Cardiff o2.5
    Gillingham v Southend o2.5
    Cheltenham v Oxford o2.5

€5 returns €130

Shane St. wrote: »
    City are giving a debut to Nastasic... young defender... surely a mistake... I'm going to have to go with madrid now

just hold on that 2 different teams have been given

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nastastic starts according to City website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Official Twitter account teams are correct.

City have gone with an extremely attacking lineup.

over 2.5 goals 8/13

alonso will definately be booked.

Man City team: Hart; Clichy, Kompany, Nastasic, Maicon; Toure Y, Nasri, Barry, Silva, Garcia; Tevez

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Fancy city myself

Madrid are in downhill spiral and with Ronaldo the way he is at the moment, city have a great chance to beat them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭zimmermania

0 0 draw at 12 to 1 Madrid v City i had a score on just for an interest,PP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Taking Man City to score 2 or more goals @ 12/5

€50 on

Real Madrid v Man City
    Kompany to be shown a card 5/2

Dinamo Zagreb v Porto
    Corner Handicap Porto -1 Evs

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

To be fair the matches involving the english teams appear to me to be the worst matches to bet on. Very wide poisson scores.

magherakid wrote: »
    Brommapojkarna v Hammarby
    Over 2.5 Goals 4/5
    Brommapojkarna last 5 league games gone over 2.5 goals

boom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

arsneal DNB for me... 4/5 a very decent price as theyve a strong team out..

i know nothing about montpellier except their form is poor... arsenal unbeaten and more experience in the CL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Over 11corners in the Rangers game @evens €20 on it looks like a banker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement