Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Vanbis wrote: »
    Anyone know what PSG form is like at home scoring many goals or not? I see PP have them -2 @ 6/1.

I knew i should have done this bet. Dam, dam, dammm!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Real failed to score only once in last 25 Champions League games & have won 11 out of 12 at home in CL under Mourinho.

They won 6out of 6 at home last year – all went O2.5 too.

I'm on: Real Madrid to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match. 23/10 with PP.
    Not going to happen. Bugger me backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Think I'l Go madrid over 10 points at 4/6 with 600e

Hope the 1st is a safer option

ref is a disaster, that was defo a free by varner there on silva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Benfica -2 @ 9/1 against Celtic tomorrow night looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Vanbis wrote: »
    Benfica -2 @ 9/1 against Celtic tomorrow night looks good.
    If Benfica had the same squad as they had when the draw was made I would agree, but having sold Witsel and Javi Garcia and with Maxi Pereira suspended and Carlos Martins injured as well as theQuestion mark over Luisao's availabilty it may not be as clear cut as it looks.
    Also Celtic have always beaten Benfica in Parkhead and the athmosphere will be incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    30 on arsenal tomorrow. They have been really impressive so far this season. I fancy Giroud to score but not brave enough to bet on him

get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

I hope the guy who had 1300 on Real enjoyed watching that. Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Real Madrid v Man City
    Kompany to be shown a card 5/2

Dinamo Zagreb v Porto
    Corner Handicap Porto -1 Evs

double boom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Who was the poor soul who had City DNB?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

1300 + 800#= :) few heart attacks along the way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Fcuking Crawley!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Blackburn v Barnsley
    Over 2.5 goals looks a great price @ 4/5 :D- Barnsley have scored in every match this season and there last five away games have been over 3.5 goals. Blackburn's last 4 games have been over 2.5 and after signing Rhodes:D, D Murphy and Gomes:D there is not shortage of goals and creativity.

Burton V York on Wensday
    Over 2.5 goals @ 10/11 - York City have scored and conceded in every single one of their games so far this season in the league with 5 out of their 6 games going over 2.5 goals, 3 of Burtons last 4 home games have been over 3.5 goals (the exception was a 1-0 loss to Fleetwood)

The Blackburn game will be my banker:D but ill be doing the double too - BTTS looks nice too :eek:but the odds are chitty enough imo

Seriously happy with that had a nice chunk of change on it, pity I did not bet on the goal scorers too :rolleyes:
    Anyhows on to tomorrow night - C'mon Burton and York for the goals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    City are giving a debut to Nastasic... young defender... surely a mistake... I'm going to have to go with madrid now

Never in doubt:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

madma wrote: »
    arsneal DNB for me... 4/5 a very decent price as theyve a strong team out..

i know nothing about montpellier except their form is poor... arsenal unbeaten and more experience in the CL

happy days only bet of the night.. im raging i didnt lay city was looking at the price but was thinking that it would finish that way as real had a massive amount of chances all game.. who'd have thought they'd get 2 very late ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

user2011 wrote: »
    Wish i could go blah blah when im throwing down €1300 on a bet :pac: best of luck.

that is some risky betting...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

LA Galaxy fielding a weakened team against Puerto Rico Islanders in the CONCACAF later, still fancy them to go over 1.5 goals @ 1.9
    Keane, Franklin, Gonzalez, Saunders, Magee, and Beckham are not there. Donovan is definitely there and participated in the press conference, as is Buddle. Sounds like both will play as they try to work on their fitness and form, but not clear whether they will start. Sort of surprised Dunivant isn't on the list of players left home, but he might be bench support. Also a little surprised Saunders didn't make the trip given his familiarity with Puerto Rico, but also see the value of giving Perk and/or Rowe time.

http://www.lagalaxy.com/blog/post/2...-win-and-beckham-stay-behind-puerto-rico-trip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Saw a bet today that I though was good value, it was flagged in the Racing Post - Messi most assists in the Champions Leagus @ 10/1 in Boyles,I'm a bit unsure but I think they said he has been in the top 3 the last 3 years (2nd twice and 1st once)- savage value IMO considering they will probably still be in the tournament till semis at least

im looking at the REAL ESTELÍ VS. TIGRES UANL

Tigres already beaten Real 4-0 and are the much better team in general

maybe the AH? Not sure

thoughts?

Headshot wrote: »
    im looking at the REAL ESTELÍ VS. TIGRES UANL

Tigres already beaten Real 4-0 and are the much better team in general

maybe the AH? Not sure

thoughts?

I was looking at that game too, its hard to find team information on Tigres thou so I was a bit wary of taking it on as I wont be staying up to watch it.

I considered adding over 1.5 Tigres to the Galaxy bet, but I decided against it as the odds weren't great for Tigres, 1.44 or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

that la game tomorrow night

• Advertisement

rossit wrote: »
    that la game tomorrow night

Sorry yeah, thought today was the 19th:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Looking ahead to the second legs

City must score which you would really expect them to at the Etihad in which case Real must score and you have to fancy them to do so. My only fear is that if City score first Mancini will bring on 2 defenders for silva and possibly aguero/ballotelli/dzeko.

As it is now, lineups dependant, I will be having a major bet on over 2.5 goals at 1/2+.

Did any other bets for the second legs stand out to you?

so my double for the night is

Tigres -1 AH @ 1.525
    and over 2.5 goals in the Toronto Croatia match at a miserable price of 9/20

Tigres should win it handy enough since they are the much better team and the Canadian match is top against 2nd from bottom http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/20/canada/canadian-soccer-league/st-catharines-roma-wolves/toronto-croatia/1282822/

ah **** I just noticed the Canadian match is on thursday, ugh to late now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Looking ahead to the second legs

City must score which you would really expect them to at the Etihad in which case Real must score and you have to fancy them to do so. My only fear is that if City score first Mancini will bring on 2 defenders for silva and possibly aguero/ballotelli/dzeko.

As it is now, lineups dependant, I will be having a major bet on over 2.5 goals at 1/2+.

Did any other bets for the second legs stand out to you?

dude its a group.... its not a 2 legged knock out

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Half asleep. Was getting excited over nothing:)

I really like the Van Persie wincast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Ristiano Conaldo

Lucky fecker
    390479_10151018692776886_1445524815_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    tonight going for

besitkas to win
    everton to win

£50 returns £130

tommorow

PSG to win
    real madrid to win
    arsenal or draw

£50 returns £168.27

unlucky with everton last night and extremly lucky with madrid tonight looking at a bet for tommorow that i think looks brilliant any opinions

man united to beat galatasaray 1/3
    chelsea or draw v juventus 1/4
    £180 returns £300

I cant find anything in tonights CL that was as good as the Arsenal odds :(

But one bet that does stand out at me and that's in the Barca v Spartak Moskva match
    Barca to win and over 3.5 goals in the match @4/5. From what iv see of Spartak they are really an attacking team that isnt really capable of defending with 11 men behind the ball. They dont have the players either imo

I can see Messi destroying them too but the odds of 3/1 on the hatrick arent worth it for me tbh

edit

Actually I think I may have found a really tempting bet, same match. Over 3.5 cards @ 11/10. If you look at their Russian league matches, they have cards in them

• Advertisement

Brazil v Argentina

I dont know much about the teams of this match but i presume its going to be league players only and if im right, Brazil league players are in a different world altogether to the useless Argentina league

I got to find out more about this match.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/latinamerica/story/brazil-v-argentina-preview-luis-fabiano-neymar-juan-manuel-martinez-091812

Bingo im right

man the AH brazil -1 2.000 is fair sweet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement