Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Shane St. wrote: »
    Whoever told me about that guy from Shaktar.... thank you.... hopefully the -1 comes in and we;re laughing

Inforfun I think, well in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Blackburn v Barnsley
    Over 2.5 goals looks a great price @ 4/5 - Barnsley have scored in every match this season and there last five away games have been over 3.5 goals. Blackburn's last 4 games have been over 2.5 and after signing Rhodes, D Murphy and Gomes there is not shortage of goals and creativity.

Burton V York on Wensday
    Over 2.5 goals @ 10/11 - York City have scored and conceded in every single one of their games so far this season in the league with 5 out of their 6 games going over 2.5 goals, 3 of Burtons last 4 home games have been over 3.5 goals (the exception was a 1-0 loss to Fleetwood)

The Blackburn game will be my banker but ill be doing the double too - BTTS looks nice too but the odds are chitty enough imo

Double Boom:D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Took a long shot

Rvp 2/That Shakhtar dude (12 in 9)2/Muller (bayern) 1 @70.43 :D
    Just keep on not doing singles. He was only @7 for 2 goals after all :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Fancy Shakhtar tonight to score a few goals. Mkitharyan from midfield has 12 goals in 9 league games including first goal in 4 of the games. Could be interesting. Presume he must take penalties and free also.

5/4 anytime
    5/1 first goal
    6/4 wincast

Gonna keep looking out for him. Only done him for first goal got me out of a hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    I cant find anything in tonights CL that was as good as the Arsenal odds :(

But one bet that does stand out at me and that's in the Barca v Spartak Moskva match
    Barca to win and over 3.5 goals in the match @4/5. From what iv see of Spartak they are really an attacking team that isnt really capable of defending with 11 men behind the ball. They dont have the players either imo

I can see Messi destroying them too but the odds of 3/1 on the hatrick arent worth it for me tbh

edit

Actually I think I may have found a really tempting bet, same match. Over 3.5 cards @ 11/10. If you look at their Russian league matches, they have cards in them

lol

that's why bookies change odds when I post lol (i joke, i joke) :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »
    Totally agree with you, and am on this myself.

Also gone with Mandzukic Wincast @ 6/4 last night.

Some git, missed a peno with the last kick of the game.

At least Shaktar came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

right lads any team news on the brazil argentina game later tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BATE double chance vs Lille @ 2.75 is the bet of the week imo. Not only are Lille in terrible form at the moment, but they're also the kings of choking and I'm pretty sure they'll underestimate BATE. My only concern is that one of BATE's CB is suspended for this game so I don't know much that's going to affect them...

I love BATE Borisov :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Going big on Shakthar -1... They are in amazing form i the league, 9 wins out of 9.... Also the -1 has come in 8 of those 9 games. They are playing 1st timers in the CL in Nordsjaelland who can't be used to the travel
    Looks a good bet to me

AWWW yeah

Avfctom wrote: »
    unlucky with everton lahttp://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/icons/icon8.pngst night and extremly lucky with madrid tonight looking at a bet for tommorow that i think looks brilliant any opinions

man united to beat galatasaray 1/3
    chelsea or draw v juventus 1/4
    £180 returns £300

why did i bottle this :mad:

• Advertisement

Just found this info regarding the Maritimo v Newcastle game tomorrow :-
    Tim Krul, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Cheick Tiote, Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse (all key players) didn't travel in the Maritimo. We can expect a different team tomorrow. Some experienced players (Harper, S. Taylor and Shola Ameobi) with youth (Tavernier, Ferguson, Bigirimana, Vuckic). If Ferguson will play that will be his first game in the season. He return back two weeks ago. Alan Pardew: “This competition is not our priority, but whatever team we put out I want a win. If we do that it will set us up nicely for Norwich.”

Maritimo may be worth a small wager @ 13/10 or for accums DNB @ 8/13 both with Ladbrookes, that is of course that they are taking it seriously:rolleyes:

The DNB looks a nice wager

Lass any opinions on Bordeaux tomorrow - Brugge have a major injury problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Barcelona v Spartak Moscow
    Barcelona over 60% possession 20/23

just over 70% possession Barca

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

what do people thing of the liverpool game tomorrow? surely they will have there eye on the hugh game on sunday v united

Lass any opinions on Bordeaux tomorrow - Brugge have a major injury problems.

They're missing some important midfielders but you can be sure they take the EL very seriously. The problem is they've drawn 4 of their last 5 games and Brugge are top of the Belgian league so they must have some quality.
    I think Lyon is a "safer" bet, I don't rate their coach but they're in great form atm and their president said they wanna try and win the EL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

young squad team expected tomorrow for Liverpool but I won't be betting. Could go either way even though I'm fairly confident of a win.

gone for a double tonight

new york red bulls DNB 8/15
    brazil to win 4/7

£50 returns £120

any opinions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

madma wrote: »
    what do people thing of the liverpool game tomorrow? surely they will have there eye on the hugh game on sunday v united

I'm not particularly confident in Liverpool to be honest. Reina, Suarez and Gerrard all haven't travelled and I expect a few more to be rested. I'd fancy another draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Skipper Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel, Daniel Agger, Joe Allen and Martin Kelly will all be rested ahead of Sunday’s Premier League showdown with Manchester United at Anfield.

young boys @ 7/4 with lads

I'm not particularly confident in Liverpool to be honest. Reina, Suarez and Gerrard all haven't travelled and I expect a few more to be rested. I'd fancy another draw.

yeah they'll defo want this game out of the way sunday is a huge day for them.. dont no anything about young boys must check their stats

jkelly85 wrote: »
    Skipper Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel, Daniel Agger, Joe Allen and Martin Kelly will all be rested ahead of Sunday’s Premier League showdown with Manchester United at Anfield.

young boys @ 7/4 with lads

yeah i think ill do them draw no bet, thats almost the whole 1st team missing

• Advertisement

falcao tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

yeah i think ill do them draw no bet, thats almost the whole 1st team missing

yeah 19/20 DNB with william hill, cant see were the goals will come from liverpool 2morrow night

europa league always has afew goals in most of the games last season so will be looking at BTTS to score and over 1.5 goals in afew of the game

2 singles:
    Videoton double chance @ 2.10

Neftchi double chance @ 2.35

Genk vs Videoton: Videoton are unbeaten in the EL this season, they drew twice with Trabzonspor and beat another Belgian team, Gent, twice (they even won 3-0 in Belgium). Gent are currently level on points with Genk in the Belgian league...

Neftchi managed to knock out APOEL and even won in Cyprus, they also got a draw away to Zestafoni who are strong at home. Partizan are not exactly a major force in Europe, hopefully Neftchi can get at least a draw in Serbia.

He's not in the squad apparently

http://www.marca.com/2012/09/18/futbol/equipos/atletico/1347963652.html

He did not travel from what I've read - they have left several regulars at home, read that Vargas was gonna start though ( remember him);)

phew lucky I brought it up here, thanks folks
    He did not travel from what I've read - they have left several regulars at home, read that Vargas was gonna start though ( remember him);)

Naples destroyed him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

4 fold:
    Columbus Crew @4/9
    La Galaxy @4/7
    New York Red Bulls @11/10
    Santos @8/15

5 returns around 30.

jkelly85 wrote: »
    yeah 19/20 DNB with william hill, cant see were the goals will come from liverpool 2morrow night

europa league always has afew goals in most of the games last season so will be looking at BTTS to score and over 1.5 goals in afew of the game

yeah should be plenty of goals in the games....

gonna wait until the lineups are out but i bet the price will get hammered

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Anybody fancy anything tomorrow hard to know some teams dont take the competition serious.

Looking at over 2.5 goals Dnipro/Psv game
    BTTS Twente/Hannover game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Anybody fancy anything tomorrow hard to know some teams dont take the competition serious.

Looking at over 2.5 goals Dnipro/Psv game
    BTTS Twente/Hannover game
    the difference in those two markets interest me. Would you mind telling me why you chose btts in one match and o2.5 in the other instead of reversing them for example.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement