Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

It's on bwin.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/european-football/other-leagues/kazakhstan/kazakhstan-premier-league/atyrau-v-aktobe-lento/winner

I like DNBs for west brom home to reading (1.36) and Newcastle (who played a second string team on thursday) (1.36) home to Norwich West brom beat Liverpool 3-0 at home, and Everton 2-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Rhodes Anytime 11/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Lass, is Wolf back for Monaco, they full strength ? thinking ill put something small on.

Trying to read the Monaco forum isn't easy ! :)

Yes, here's their starting 11:

Subasic, Kagelmacher, Tzavellas, Wolf (cap), Raggi, Mendy, Ndinga, Dirar, Ferreira Carrasco, Germain, Touré

Bwin is the really the best bookie when it comes to smaller leagues, they even have odds for the Faroese league lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

hate doing anything on the championship but taking a punt for this tonight..

blackburn asian -1 @ 6/4

the stats back it up so im preparing for a draw or a boro win :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Rhodes Anytime 11/10.
    Feck sake, got on at Evens.

Ah well, I lumped a bit too much on so profit will be profit.

ONE TIME :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Feck sake, got on at Evens.

Ah well, I lumped a bit too much on so profit will be profit.

ONE TIME :)

rhodes wincast has been enhanced to 5/2 on paddys

Avfctom wrote: »
    rhodes wincast has been enhanced to 5/2 on paddys
    I wouldnt put my money on Blackburn but Id be happy putting it on Rhodes to score.

Sligo, Derry and Shelbourne Treble.. 20 euro at 5/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Just put a fiver on boro HT, Blackburn FT. 19/1.
    Rovers have shipped 9 goals in their last 4 games and have one clean sheet in 7 games since start of season. Barnsley went ahead on Tuesday night before Rovers came back to win. BTS odds are too short so to hell with it - I'm going for the 19/1 long shot.

boro are poor away from home lost to barnsley millwall blackpool think blackburn if they turn up with there squad will rip them apart

• Advertisement

Just put a fiver on boro HT, Blackburn FT. 19/1.
    Rovers have shipped 9 goals in their last 4 games and have one clean sheet in 7 games since start of season. Barnsley went ahead on Tuesday night before Rovers came back to win. BTS odds are too short so to hell with it - I'm going for the 19/1 long shot.

just stuck 2 euro on this @ 28/1

but i hope blackburn just hammer them as im on them asian -1

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Helmond Sport and Osters @ tad over evens

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Avfctom wrote: »
    boro are poor away from home lost to barnsley millwall blackpool think blackburn if they turn up with there squad will rip them apart
    True maybe but boro have a few new signings who could strengthen the side. It'll be interesting to see woodgate back playing for boro.
    The thing is Rhodes, Gomes and Nuno are more or less carrying the side. Danny Murphy is playing sh1t and defence is v shaky. We'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Steve Kean has no real choice but to win his home games against a hostile crowd ( majority even home fans against kean)
    So new signings who kean signed are always trying to impress at ewood . e.g rhodes , nuno gomes
    Im going for 3 seperate bets
    3-1 blackburn 20e
    rhodes anytime 20e
    Nuno Gomes anytime 20 e

60e invested so hopefully i have more at 10pm tonight
    gl all

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Headshot wrote: »
    Not many games appeal to me on saturday. I dont like betting on CL teams so ill give them a miss but Iv seen 2 bets that look interesting

West Brom v Reading 4/5 West Brom are a strong home team from what iv seen of their matches. Reading already are looking relegated bound. Nice odds on the home team imo

Swansea v Everton over 2.5 goals @ 1/1 looks right good imo. Swansea have scored in all their home teams and a few overs in those matches too (besides the pool match) Everton have been very impressive this season, they were robbed against Newcastle, so I think they'll be really up for this

Thoughts on that folks?
    Odemwingie is suspended for the next 3 matches (dangerous tackle).

Most of swanseas goals this season have come on the counter, through weak central midfields, against teams playing a high defensive line. Not a great tactic to use against Everton and Swansea typically are not the easiest team to break down at home. Caulker is a major loss but Vorm is a top quality goalkeeper.

This should be a banker, in fact I've put my whole bankroll on it so I hope I regret it...lost a lot of money cuz of Bilbao yesterday (I put them in all my doubles & trebles :pac:) so I want some money back now! over 2.5 in Tallinna Kalev vs Nomme Kalju Aktobe double chance Valletta Under 3.5 in Gomel vs Naftan @ 2.01 Nomme Kalju are in great form, scoring goals for fun and the last 3 games between these 2 teams finished 7-0, 4-0 and 5-0. Aktobe have probably the best squad in Kazakhstan, they play Barcelona-like football, the problem is they have the worst professional keeper in the world, literally... They desperately need points if they wanna play in Europe next season, the double chance is "safer" as they draw often away from home. Valletta have won all their games so far and have the best Maltese player ever, Mifsud, in their game, it should be an easy win for them. Gomel haven't scored more than 3 goals in a game this season, most of their games go under 3.5 and head to head stats show that their games vs Naftan often go under 3.5 http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/22/belarus/premier-league/fc-gomel/fc-naftan-novopolotsk/1255883/head2head/
    I notice you're fond of Aktobe.

Interesting selections. Keep up the good work and good luck with that bet.

right heres my bets

jordan rhodes anytime
    stuart fleetwood anytime
    4/1 £10

blackburn to win
    cska moscow to win
    everton or draw
    just under 3/1 £50

A very interesting match for the odds compilers among ye is Spurs v QPR. Spurs are legendary for underperforming the match after a midweek european game (3 disallowed goals v Lazio) but they are playing against a QPR side that is going to white hart lane with a completely decimated defense and a striker that has just been put out for the majority of the season.

Traore, Ferdinand, Fabio, Mbia, Diakate, Johnson (long term) are all unavailable for QPR.

This is usually a prime example of a match where you can find extremely good value in the side markets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Ristiano Conaldo

Boro 1 up, **** sake!

madma wrote: »
    just stuck 2 euro on this @ 28/1

but i hope blackburn just hammer them as im on them asian -1
    Got on this too with 2.50. Lolz.. Middlesborough up 1-0

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Apologies for the after timing. I always post up my bets here well in advance of match, just said I had the bet too.

Sorry about chatting in here too. Gl in your bets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I notice you're fond of Aktobe.

Interesting selections. Keep up the good work and good luck with that bet.

Thanks. Aktobe are very entertaining to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Well thats the last time im betting solely based on stats... U can only laugh

Shane St. wrote: »
    Well thats the last time im betting solely based on stats... U can only laugh

its beyond a joke.. every single stat this season for both teams pointed to a home win and i heard they were awful tonight... hope kean gets grilled by the fans.. i should know better going near that dodgy league.. never again..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Ah I didnt realise St Etienne were playing tonight and Aubameyang on the scoresheet again:o

But for tomorrow, there is serious price on Craig Mackail Smith anytime scorer @ 7/4 with PP. Considering his form, 6 in 4 and up against a woeful Millwall side of late, it looks like the value bet of the day imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Blackburn v Middlesbrough
    Once again Blackburns game looks good for the overs @ 4/5, Middlesbrough have scored in 4/5 last aways and have scored in last 5 games - Blackburn last 5 over 2.5

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Blackpool at 8/11 looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Just over 9/1

Wolves
    Blackpool
    notts County
    BTTS Swansea/Everton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Newcastle at 4/5 v Norwich Sunday? Looks good thought Newcastle would be 1/2 at least

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement