Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Avfctom wrote: »
    everton
    aston villa
    manchester united
    20/1 £100

Ballsy! Best of luck. Off to a good start with Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Holger Badstuber is slow as hell and today he will again play as left back. His direct opponent - Jefferson Farfan. BAdstuber is 4.75 to be booked at Unibet and despite ref being quite lenient I am considering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

stingerro wrote: »
    Holger Badstuber is slow as hell and today he will again play as left back. His direct opponent - Jefferson Farfan. BAdstuber is 4.75 to be booked at Unibet and despite ref being quite lenient I am considering it.
    That's a really good picking, Badstuber lives up to his name alot of the times

Headshot wrote: »
    11/10

Looks good to me, just have to make sure he's starting

He starts and 50 on that

I went for Badstuber to be booked, normal stake, 4.75 at Unibet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Chelsea v Stoke
    Chelsea To Win With A Clean Sheet 5/4
    Stoke have failed to score in each of their last four visits to Stamford Bridge in all competitions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

3 from 5 system :

Mons over 1.5 goals @ 2.75
    Liteks Lovetch over 1.5 goals @ 2.10
    Nottingham Forest over 1.5 goals @ 2.50
    PSG over 2.5 goals @ 3.50
    Genclerbirligi over 1.5 goals @ 2.50

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

ft9 wrote: »
    Ballsy! Best of luck. Off to a good start with Everton

lol i wrote it wrong i only have a tenner on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Wigan v Fulham
    Over 2.5 goals 11/10
    All 4 league games for Fulham have gone over 2.5 goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Decided to have faith in Betis tonight.

Evens to beat an Espanyol side who have lost 8 of their last 11 league games, including last 6 on the road. They're also missing Longo their top scorer.

Betis have won 2 of their 3 games this season. The caveat is that Betis' home form isn't great.

2.69 with Boyles

BTS in the Liverpool/United game (Come off in 7 of the last 8 meetings, neither side looks great at the back)
    Falcao score and win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

PSG's starting line up vs Bastia:
    Sirigu - Van der Wiel, Thiago Silva, Sakho, Armand - Chantôme, Verratti, Matuidi - Ménez, Ibrahimovic, Nene.

Van der Wiel is making his debut, Maxwell is replaced by Armand and Nene replaces the overrated Pastore.

Anything but a PSG win would really surprise me, Bastia play good, attacking football and the PSG players can expect a very hostile crowd, but Bastia's defense is not Ligue 1 material, they conceded 2 goals vs Sochaux, the worst team in the league and even lost 5-2 in a friendly vs Arles Avignon (2nd division) a couple of weeks ago. I don't care if they play the game of their lives, I just don't see how they could cope with Ibra. PSG might concede though, Armand is **** and it'll be VdW's first game for PSG.

• Advertisement

PSG's starting line up vs Bastia:
    Sirigu - Van der Wiel, Thiago Silva, Sakho, Armand - Chantôme, Verratti, Matuidi - Ménez, Ibrahimovic, Nene.

Van der Wiel is making his debut, Maxwell is replaced by Armand and Nene replaces the overrated Pastore.

Anything but a PSG win would really surprise me, Bastia play good, attacking football and the PSG players can expect a very hostile crowd, but Bastia's defense is not Ligue 1 material, they conceded 2 goals vs Sochaux, the worst team in the league and even lost 5-2 in a friendly vs Arles Avignon (2nd division) a couple of weeks ago. I don't care if they play the game of their lives, I just don't see how they could cope with Ibra. PSG might concede though, Armand is **** and it'll be VdW's first game for PSG.

possibly over 3.5 goals mate?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Zwolle - Groningen (17.45)

Zwolle @2.5

Saw Zwolle against Feyenoord last week and was quite surprised by them.
    Groningen is terrible at the moment.

Match is played on plastic.

If you want it a bit more safe, Zwolle DNB is @1.83

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Why Kuressaare 7.55 to beat Trans at home? They beat 2 -1 away from home 2 weeks ago,

Extra incentive for Kuressaare to avoid relegation too,

Taking DNB @ 6.00

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

magherakid wrote: »
    Chelsea v Stoke
    Chelsea To Win With A Clean Sheet 5/4
    Stoke have failed to score in each of their last four visits to Stamford Bridge in all competitions

Went for Chelsea -1 at evens, feel it's much safer as they're looking very attacking and think they could go 2 up before ht. Also HT correct score 2-0 looks tasty.

possibly over 3.5 goals mate?

Idk the bookies seem to think differently, they have over 2.5 @ 1.70 which is surprisingly high.Bastia might play very aggressive so maybe PSG will be happy to win 1-0... On the Bastia forum they said that someone has bet €5000 on PSG :pac:

Idk the bookies seem to think differently, they have over 2.5 @ 1.70 which is surprisingly high.Bastia might play very aggressive so maybe PSG will be happy to win 1-0... On the Bastia forum they said that someone has bet €5000 on PSG :pac:

What jumps out at me is PSG win and over 2.5 goals in the match @ 8/5

What jumps out at me is PSG win and over 2.5 goals in the match @ 8/5

Looks a good bet, I see Zlatan anytime is at 1.90 too :eek:

Lsagna & Headshot - please post your verdicts when you will finally decide ;).

stingerro wrote: »
    Lsagna & Headshot - please post your verdicts when you will finally decide ;).

Just PSG win for me but Headshot's PSG win and over 2.5 look good too.

I decided against it

Odds drifted while I had the bet in the slip, so that put me off

• Advertisement

It's absolutely all Chelsea here and they can't pull the fking trigger! Come on!

Why does Ashley Cole think he's Frank Lampard? Couldn't shoot to save his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Why does Dave147 think the tips thread is the live betting thread?

Hah I'm in the wrong thread, didn't even notice tbh.

11/10

Looks good to me, just have to make sure he's starting

ugh

He was ****ing woeful, the lad never heard of putting a shift in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Ristiano Conaldo

Dave147 wrote: »
    Why does Ashley Cole think he's Frank Lampard? Couldn't shoot to save his life.
    LOL :D

LOL :D

Typical, need one more, ton at evens -1.

Not many games appeal to me on saturday. I dont like betting on CL teams so ill give them a miss but Iv seen 2 bets that look interesting

West Brom v Reading 4/5 West Brom are a strong home team from what iv seen of their matches. Reading already are looking relegated bound. Nice odds on the home team imo

Swansea v Everton over 2.5 goals @ 1/1 looks right good imo. Swansea have scored in all their home teams and a few overs in those matches too (besides the pool match) Everton have been very impressive this season, they were robbed against Newcastle, so I think they'll be really up for this

Thoughts on that folks?

yes just did the bet there mate but decided to do goal line instead.

Shortened on odds on WB but no matter

SckvD.png

GTFI

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Headshot, I didn't get a chance to say a few days back, but I do hope you continue to post here. I love your tips. There's you and about three others who give genuinely brilliant tips and information, and if it wasn't for ye, I'd likely have lost my ass in recent months :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

god why does being a villa fan have to be so depressing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement