Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Swansea v Everton
    Half Time Result Everton 5/2
    Everton have not conceded a 1st half goal in their last 9 matches.
    Chelsea v Stoke
    Chelsea To Win With A Clean Sheet 5/4
    Stoke have failed to score in each of their last four visits to Stamford Bridge in all competitions
    Wigan v Fulham
    Over 2.5 goals 11/10
    All 4 league games for Fulham have gone over 2.5 goals

boom great weekend :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Reckon if Chelsea got the goal 10-15 minutes earlier the handicap would've come in, this just makes me hate Stoke even more. Got my treble up that got me out of jail again.

221644.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

**** it Iv thought about it all week.... Lumping on city 2mrw

Shane St. wrote: »
    **** it Iv thought about it all week.... Lumping on city 2mrw

Thinking about it as well, have them in an accumulator, think I'll leave it at that, Arsenal had a good win v Montpellier and City must have had a knock in confidence after Real game, -1 handicap draw I might throw 20 on that, think it'll be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭shteve

Chelsea v Stoke
    Chelsea To Win With A Clean Sheet 5/4
    Stoke have failed to score in each of their last four visits to Stamford Bridge in all competitions
    Wigan v Fulham
    Over 2.5 goals 11/10
    All 4 league games for Fulham have gone over 2.5 goals

boom great weekend :D:D[/Quote]

Followed you with those too. Cheers mate :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I'll just avoid everything tomorrow. Arsenal vs City and Liverpool vs United just are waaaay to unpredictable....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Dammit the Valletta game has been postponed to Monday cuz those ***** played a friendly game in ... Libya yesterday. :mad:

anyway, just saw that Skonto are playing vs Ventspils today so I decided to deposit money into my Bwin account.

I've gone for this double:
    Under 2.5 in Ventspils vs Skonto
    Over 2.5 in Tallinna Kalev vs Nomme Kalju
    @ 1.97

Ventspils vs Skonto head to head stats:
    http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/22/latvia/virsliga/futbola-klubs-ventspils/skonto-fc/1260781/head2head/
    plus, looking at the league table, you can see it's a crucial game for both teams so hopefully this one will go under 2.5 too.

Get in :)

Draw / Birmingham €20 @ 10/3
    M King 1st Goal €20 7/2
    M King and 2-1 €5 18/1
    Birmingham 3-2 odd change 19/1
    K Fahey 14/1 odd change :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Barcelona v Granada
    Messi to score 2 or more 5/4
    Scored a hat trick against them in this fixture last season

Got on Under 1.5 goals at 11/5 in Birmingham game there 10 mins in, looks to be a good bet. Still 6/4, looking like 0-0 or 1-0 tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

USA MLS - Real Salt Lake v Portland - Real Salt Lake to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match @ 23/10 with Paddy Power

French Ligue 1 - Marseille v Evian - Marseille -1, -1.5 Asian Handicap @ Evens with Bet365

Germany Bundesliga - Hoffenheim v Hannover - over 2.5, 3 Asian Goal Line @ 195/200 with Bet365

English Premier League - Tottenham v QPR - Tottenham to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match @ 22/10 with Paddy Power

1st half of bet up, just a sole goal for Marlon King would be perfect.

Barcelona 3-1 4-1, 10/1 12/1, fancy Granada to sneak one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

That Ibrahimovic top goal scorer bet at Boyles is looking better and better ever week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Radonman wrote: »
    That Ibrahimovic top goal scorer bet at Boyles is looking better and better ever week

They'll be paying u out that come December :pac: some find he was always goina thrive in that league

Dave147 wrote: »
    Got on Under 1.5 goals at 11/5 in Birmingham game there 10 mins in, looks to be a good bet. Still 6/4, looking like 0-0 or 1-0 tbh.

Dear oh dear Birmingham ye are really ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Your really getting on my nerve

there's a live thread....

Headshot wrote: »
    Your really getting on my nerve

there's a live thread....

You're*

Jog on.

ugh

He was ****ing woeful, the lad never heard of putting a shift in

Practice what you preach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Practice what you preach.
    Stop acting like a four year old and keep this thread on topic.

FWIW your having a go at probably the best contributor to this whole forum so your in no position to say anything.

Just keep this thread to tips.

Anyway, I'm on Messi Hatrick tonight at 5/1. So short for a hatrick but I fancy a flutter.

Stop acting like a four year old and keep this thread on topic.

FWIW your having a go at probably the best contributor to this whole forum so your in no position to say anything.

Just keep this thread to tips.

Anyway, I'm on Messi Hatrick tonight at 5/1. So short for a hatrick but I fancy a flutter.

The best contributor of the thread? The same person who thinks the bookies change their odds based on his bets is it?

Tbf there are a lot of people on this thread who don't *just* post tips so don't start picking on one poster, I mentioned I fancied Under 1.5 and then made a comment on it, not seeing where I am acting "Like a 4 year old".

Oh and it's "YOU'RE".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

The best contributor of the thread? The same person who thinks the bookies change their odds based on his bets is it?

Tbf there are a lot of people on this thread who don't *just* post tips so don't start picking on one poster, I mentioned I fancied Under 1.5 and then made a comment on it, not seeing where I am acting "Like a 4 year old".

Oh and it's "YOU'RE".

you dont half talk some **** headshot provides the best tips on this page he told u on more than one occasion about the live betting forum start using it thats what its there for

Avfctom wrote: »
    you dont half talk some **** headshot provides the best tips on this page he told u on more than one occasion about the live betting forum start using it thats what its there for

Please point me to the two occasions where Headshot told me to use Live Thread, I already acknowledged during the Chelsea game that I was in the wrong thread. I had already posted how I felt the Birmingham game was going to go before KO, I was very wrong so I made a comment about how ****e Birmingham are, you know a bit like you made a comment in this thread about being a Villa fan, unless that was a tip?

People in here should relax a little instead of jumping down somebody's throat over something so minor.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Radonman wrote: »

What odds was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    What odds was that?

5/1 if I remember during the summer.. Would be odds on now

Oh and it's "YOU'RE".

Your really coming across very badly here. I was half thinking of not bothering replying to you, let the mods do their business but your getting annoying now

I was really half joking about the odds changing when i post. (Even I dont have that big of a head)

This thread is tips with explanations, not live betting chatting. Simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Juventus 1/3 tonight vs Chievo. Not sure whether to go on this or not as I've yet to see how a big midweek game affects them. Quagliarella and Vucinic up front looks solid, Pellisier might snatch one though. Any opinions?

Think I'll go big on Messi Wincast @ 1/2 . He SHOULD score, They SHOULD win. If only betting was that simple ;)

Your really coming across very badly here. I was half thinking of not bothering replying to you, let the mods do their business but your getting annoying now

I was really half joking about the odds changing when i post. (Even I dont have that big of a head)

This thread is tips with explanations, not live betting chatting. Simple as that.

You can't have rules for one person in a forum and not for others, just because you post here all the time doesn't exclude you. This isn't a forum for half joking, this is a forum for tips, so if the mods reprimand me for "chat" they should do the same to you. I had already acknowledged the first instance, the second instance was tongue in cheek about Birmingham being ****e, you are guilty of that yourself so I don't understand why it's getting to you so much. For the most part I'm here to read other people's opinions and share my good and unfortunately bad tips when I have them. But the animosity I've received for simply standing my ground is a bit pathetic.

Anyway I'm not going to resort to getting personal with you Headshot, I don't know you. I have more important things to worry about than what you think of me, but thanks for informing me of my infringement.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭moneymad

Juventus 1/3 tonight vs Chievo. Not sure whether to go on this or not as I've yet to see how a big midweek game affects them. Quagliarella and Vucinic up front looks solid, Pellisier might snatch one though. Any opinions?

Think I'll go big on Messi Wincast @ 1/2 . He SHOULD score, They SHOULD win. If only betting was that simple ;)

They practically had the same price for Chelsea. Regardless if they end up winning.The price is crap.

1st half of bet up, just a sole goal for Marlon King would be perfect.

Barcelona 3-1 4-1, 10/1 12/1, fancy Granada to sneak one.
    You can't have rules for one person in a forum and not for others, just because you post here all the time doesn't exclude you. This isn't a forum for half joking, this is a forum for tips, so if the mods reprimand me for "chat" they should do the same to you. I had already acknowledged the first instance, the second instance was tongue in cheek about Birmingham being ****e, you are guilty of that yourself so I don't understand why it's getting to you so much. For the most part I'm here to read other people's opinions and share my good and unfortunately bad tips when I have them. But the animosity I've received for simply standing my ground is a bit pathetic.

Anyway I'm not going to resort to getting personal with you Headshot, I don't know you. I have more important things to worry about than what you think of me, but thanks for informing me of my infringement.

I think you dont understand whats the difference between live betting chat and this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Barcelona to lead at 20mins@evens
    Also to lead at 10mins@13/5
    Barcelona normally score early at home and usually lead at 20 mins so looks a great bet in my eyes,throwing in the 10min lead for a bit of interest at small stakes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement