Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The United Liverpool game will either be a heated affair with loads of goals and cards....or it will be a damp squib. I'd worry Fergie will just tell the players not to try too hard in the game out of "respect" for the occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Lasagna, Why are Lyon 5/2 against Lille???

Lille were piss poor against BATE durin the week

Lille are desperate to stop this bad run and the media says they'll revert back to 4-3-3 tonight (they changed to 4-2-3-1 last season to allow Hazard to play in the center) I think that tactic would suit them better as they don't have a real playmaker like Hazard now. Also, Lyon played on Thursday so they might be tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

fergie telling them not to try to hard , now thats funny

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey, I've gone on over 2.5 and RVP to score a hatrick so I hope I'm wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lille are desperate to stop this bad run and the media says they'll revert back to 4-3-3 tonight (they changed to 4-2-3-1 last season to allow Hazard to play in the center) I think that tactic would suit them better as they don't have a real playmaker like Hazard now. Also, Lyon played on Thursday so they might be tired.

While on the subject of midweek UCL games, How tired will BATE be after their match during the week?

I'm looking at Dinamo Minsk double chance @ 1.85?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

DaveSuarez wrote: »
    The overs on cards in the Liverpool/United game should be a cert I reckon.
    Nope, Mark Helsey is the ref, and he is the most lenient ref in Premier League. Either under or United to get more cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭deisechap09

Hi,
    new to the forum but have been following this page for quite awile! Some very impressive tips given.
    Anyways im looking through leagues and i notice that hannover DNB is a good price at 10/11.
    Hoffenhem shipping goals at the minute and hannover scoring freely? Il admit i havent seen much bundesliga but ive seen hanover in europa league and they have impressed me? Surely worth a punt?

Rangers V Montrose

Rangers are without Andrew Little and Templeton today, most bookies still have prices for these 2 in the goal scoring market.

The goals will come from Lee McCulloch @ 1.50, Sandaza @ 1.60 or Dean Shiels @ 2.20

I'm on Shiels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Raheem Sterling Sky Sports man of the match @16/1.

Just have a horrible feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

I've all my eggs in the RVP basket today, hope he delivers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Atletico Madrid v Valladolid
    10 Min Corners Over 1.5 7/4
    Atletico Madrid rack up a lot of corners at home same bet came up last weekend

While on the subject of midweek UCL games, How tired will BATE be after their match during the week?

I'm looking at Dinamo Minsk double chance @ 1.85?

Late reply but BATE have a pretty big squad so fatigue shouldn't be a problem, they've made 6 changes from the side that beat Lille.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭deisechap09

Leicester vs Hull
    OVER 2.5 goals
    11/10
    Great value here in my opinion. Leicester have been playing well without getting results and hull play a very open brand of football. 4 of leicesters last 5 games have been over aswell as 4 of huls last 5 also being over. This goes along with their 2 league meetings of last season which were both overs aswell.
    Great value here in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

**** it Liverpool although dominate when it was 11 v 11 created feck all and u know if they did theyd fluff it.... Utd will create chances in the 2nd half and u know theyll take one....
    Going huge on Utd at 11/10

Small bet on BATE @ 2.10, :( they're in great form at the moment and they'll prolly want to take their revenge after losing the corresponding fixture 3-1.
    another small bet:
    Aktobe
    BATE double chance
    @ 2.02 :)

1/2...:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Good pick. On this myself.

edit - Added Twente and Bordeaux @ evens as well.

Bordeaux conceded in the last minute to draw. Pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    **** it Liverpool although dominate when it was 11 v 11 created feck all and u know if they did theyd fluff it.... Utd will create chances in the 2nd half and u know theyll take one....
    Going huge on Utd at 11/10

Never in doubt :D:D:D:D thats me done for a while wooooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

PSV vs Feeynoord over 2.5 goals.
    Hannover 96 to win & over 2.5 in match vs Hoffheim,
    Man City vs Arsenal B.T.T.S.
    Falaco to score anytime for A.Madrid.

Going with a four fold here odds just over 13/1 E10.

Rangers V Montrose

Rangers are without Andrew Little and Templeton today, most bookies still have prices for these 2 in the goal scoring market.

The goals will come from Lee McCulloch @ 1.50, Sandaza @ 1.60 or Dean Shiels @ 2.20

I'm on Shiels.

Shiels 1 - 0 in :D

QPR double chance @ 2.45

QPR are coming off a draw vs Chelsea, while AVB is still Tottenham's coach and Lloris is still on the bench, I can't see any reason to bet on Spurs.

Friedel, Walker, Gallas (C), Vertonghen, Bale, Sandro, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Lennon & Defoe

Cesar, Hill, Park, Wright-Phillips, Granero, Onuoha, Nelsen, Bosingwa, Hoilett, Zamora & Faurlin.

• Advertisement

Leicester vs Hull
    OVER 2.5 goals
    11/10
    Great value here in my opinion. Leicester have been playing well without getting results and hull play a very open brand of football. 4 of leicesters last 5 games have been over aswell as 4 of huls last 5 also being over. This goes along with their 2 league meetings of last season which were both overs aswell.
    Great value here in my opinion.

good shout in before half time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Anyone tempted to take Arsenal might want to reconsider. Vermaelen is out with the flu.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for Falcao to score 2 or more goals

magherakid wrote: »
    Man City v Arsenal
    Javi Garcia to be shown a card 2/1
    Javi Garcia booked 13 times last season for Benfica. Played twice for Man City so far booked twice. If he doesnt get booked today one to watch out for.

boom :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

magherakid wrote: »
    Man City v Arsenal
    Javi Garcia to be shown a card 2/1
    Javi Garcia booked 13 times last season for Benfica. Played twice for Man City so far booked twice. If he doesnt get booked today one to watch out for.
    Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Good pick. On this myself.

Booked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Brann v Rosenborg over 2.5goals@8/15
    This has come in the last 5 times they have met.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

PSV vs Feeynoord over 2.5 goals.
    Hannover 96 to win & over 2.5 in match vs Hoffheim,
    Man City vs Arsenal B.T.T.S.
    Falaco to score anytime for A.Madrid.

Going with a four fold here odds just over 13/1 E10.

well in there, nice bet...
    what site you bet on?....i`m am on paddypowers at the min but they are fukn ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

deadeye187 wrote: »
    what site you bet on?....i`m am on paddypowers at the min but they are fukn ****e!

hannover lost didunt they

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

deadeye187 wrote: »

It would of been a good one but hannover lost the moothersxxxxxxx

ps: i use Bet365, gave up on powers years ago shower of cnuts :pac:

• Advertisement

Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid
    Real Madrid goals over 2.5 11/10
    Atletico Madrid put 4 past Vallecano last weekend could have been more only Atletico took their foot of the gas. I expect Real to get goals now they have their DNA back :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement