Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Man Utd Team De Gea, Vermijl, M Keane, Wootton, Buttner, Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez

Newcastle Team Elliot, Perch, Williamson, Coloccini Tavernier; Obertan, Tiote, Gosling, Marveaux; Vuckic; Shola Ameobi

QPR Team Cesar, Hill, Park, Cisse, Mackie, Granero, Onuoha, Dyer, Hoilett, Faurlin, Mbia

Reading Team McCarthy, Shorey, Karacan, Mariappa, Pogrebnyak, Hunt, Kebe, Tabb, Gorkss, Robson-Kanu, Cummings

ARSENAL TEAM: Martinez, Miquel, Djourou, Angha, Yennaris, Santos, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Arshavin, Giroud

Tottenham Team Cudicini, Dempsey, Vertonghen, Huddlestone, Dawson, Sigurdsson, Falque, Townsend, Caulker, Mason, Smith

Liverpool Team Jones; Wisdom, Carragher, Coates, Robinson; Sahin, Henderson, Allen; Assaidi, Yesil, Downing

West Brom Team Foster; Jones, Tamas, Olsson, Ridgewell; Thorne, Mulumbu; Fortune, Dorrans, Rosenberg; Lukaku

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Taking a punt on Newcastle 32/5 with Pinnacle

magherakid wrote: »
    Pescara v Palermo
    Pescara 6/4
    Taking a chance with this one both teams beside each other 1 point each but Palermo have lost their last 4 away games without scoring.

boom 1-0 :D

Single
    Arsenal v Coventry
    Theo Walcott anytime 8/5

Single
    Norwich v Doncaster
    Grant Holt anytime 11/10

Cant get a price on Cheikh Tiote to be booked

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

Single
    Arsenal v Coventry
    Theo Walcott anytime 8/5

wow what bookie is that he is 4/5 anytime on 365 , thats half the odds !

• Advertisement

wow what bookie is that he is 4/5 anytime on 365 , thats half the odds !

betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

He's 5/4 on Betvictor. Not too bad

3 players anytime scorer

Cavani 11/10
    Milito 9/10
    Walcott 5/4

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    I am not a expert in womens football but i think Barcelona W - Arsenal W should be considered.

Arsenal made it to the semi finals of the CL last season while i cant find Barca in that tournament at all, only looked back till the 1/16th finals though.

Had good fun in the Spanish womens league with Barca last season as they were wiping ever opponent away and lost only 2 matches all season, scoring 119 goals.
    I cant compare their squad from last season to this season but i think they had some dramatic changes as in the current season, 3 matches in, they already lost 2x.

Last night Arsenal W could be got @evens.

3-0 Arsenal W
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Going on Wesbrom DNB and West Brom -1 5/1 .WBrom have a nice side out and not impressed with Pools at all. Even though they beat Young Boys scoring 5 goals, they still were not at the races until Shelby came on. WBrom are no pushovers at home either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

BTTS Newcastle vs Man U is 2.63 on bet365. Both sides have had ok opportunities in an open game with 30 mins gone, the united defence is very inexperienced, while its attack is pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Going for Serie A

AC Milan
    Inter
    Napoli

7.5/1

not going bad all up at half time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭G1032

Si1965 wrote: »
    From www.football-league.co.uk

Manchester United v Newcastle United
    ANTHONY TAYLOR
    Jake Collin and Ronald Ganfield
    Fourth Official Christopher Foy

cheers fancy Cheikh Tiote to be booked need to request a price for him
    He just got booked

cheers fancy Cheikh Tiote to be booked need to request a price for him

booked couldnt get a price :mad:

Single
    Arsenal v Coventry
    Theo Walcott anytime 8/5

Single
    Norwich v Doncaster
    Grant Holt anytime 11/10

Cant get a price on Cheikh Tiote to be booked

Walcott done the business :D

He's 5/4 on Betvictor. Not too bad

3 players anytime scorer

Cavani 11/10 :D
    Milito 9/10 :mad:
    Walcott 5/4 :D

2/3 Will do fine! Few nice wins on here tonight, good to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Roma are Cnuts

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Going for Serie A

AC Milan
    Inter
    Napoli

7.5/1

get in..nice little win!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

babymanval wrote: »
    Lookin at this treble, anyone got any fair points to talk me out of it? My rationale is simple; Liverpool haemorrhaging goals combined with WBA's strong start to season (abeit with 4 goals conceded in 5 games), and the other two are self-explanatory:

WBA v Liverpool BTTS 4/6
    Arsenal win 2/9
    Spurs win 4/9

Not tip of the season, happy with it though! Happier with the 16/1 6-Fold I had in on Man U/Arsenal/Spurs/AC Milan/Inter/Napoli! 2 stakes tonight, lots of pepper sauce!

SL2XC.pngj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

Santos to win & over 2.5 goals in this match vs Universidad De Chile.
    11/8 E40

Although the 1st leg finshed 0-0 it was after a rain soaked affair so it effected the match and crowd,
    Tonight i expect goals as both teams have big firepower in there ranks, Ganso will miss the match tonight for santos but he has been not been playing the last few games and Neymar has a new partner in Andre to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Santos to win & over 2.5 goals in this match vs Universidad De Chile.
    11/8 E40

Although the 1st leg finshed 0-0 it was after a rain soaked affair so it effected the match and crowd,
    Tonight i expect goals as both teams have big firepower in there ranks, Ganso will miss the match tonight for santos but he has been not been playing the last few games and Neymar has a new partner in Andre to help.

Ganso is gone, he's playing for Sao Paulo now.
    Good odds, you bet should come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Boyaco Chico To beat Millonarios at 02:00 @ 6/5

Millonarios playing a mixed reserve and youth squad due to playing Real Madrid earlier today in an anniversary match, got thrashed 8-0 too.

Its been pulled from 365 and odds falling quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

Millonarios playing a mixed reserve and youth squad due to playing Real Madrid earlier today in an anniversary match, got thrashed 8-0 too.

Odds still available at Betvictior of 5/4 Boyaco Chico to win.

Winner winner

badly missed this TB, great spot

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

badly missed this TB, great spot

I turned my nose up at it last night as I reckoned I shouldn't push my luck after a decent night. Snappin now!

didnt know the game was on........seen the Real Madrid game on inplay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Whose playing in Catalonia Ireland later

Siena v Bologna tonight, anyone have any thoughts on this game?

thinking under 2.5 goals @ 4/7............

Probably Siena win for me

• Advertisement

Edinson Cavani to be the Serie A top scorer is available at 9/2 on SkyBet. Dropped from 6/1 on Paddypower to 7/2 after his hat trick last night. Got on at 6/1 but will be staking more at 9/2 as I'm even more confident now. A double of Juventus and Cavani winner and top scorer is 11/2 with BetVictor upon request which also holds value.

The bookies had this one all wrong imo. Many have the second and third favourites as Jovetic (Support striker) and Pazzini (Useless) . Early goals for these two has interfered with the odds imo.

Cavani is leagues ahead of both of them with the only other two 3 strikers capable of scoring over 20 goals being:
    1. Di Natale 14/1 (Quite possible and will look to lay Cavani using him if things go badly)

2. Diego Milito 9/1 (Same as Di Natale and may lay Cavani using him)

3. Alex Pato 49/1 Has the ability but won't play enough games. However, he'll play enough games to ensure Pazzini misses out on a few, thus completely ruling him out of the running.

Miroslav Klose is the other alternative but I don't think he'll clear the 20 goal mark as club goals have never been his specialty (Has an impressive record with Lazio though). He's available at best odds of 14/1.

Jovetic simply doesn't have the firepower or support to score regularly enough and Osvaldo won't clear 20 goals. Cavani also has more responsibility to score now that Lavezzi is gone and the man rarely gets injured.

It should take no more than 25 goals to win this one and I can see him doing it but more importantly, I can't see anybody else coming that close. All these other factors make 9/2 great odds.

300 euro on (60% of Bankroll)

On a sidenote Pep Guardiola is 20/1 to have AC Milan as his next club (Betvictor). Allegri's leaving, Guardiola's interested. More than a 5% chance of this happening makes it good vale. 20 euro on for fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement