Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    New York Red Bulls v Toronto FC
    New York Red Bulls: Rafa Marquez, Meara, Miller, Digao, Lade
    Toronto FC: Hassli, Eckersley (both doubtful), Frei, Koevermans, Harden, Frings, Stinson
    pick 1

Juventus FC v AS Roma
    Juventus FC: Pepe
    AS Roma: Lobont, Pjanic, Bradley, Dodò
    pick 1

AC Ajaccio v Stade Brestois
    AC Ajaccio: -
    Stade Brestois: Alphonse (0/0 f), Martial (2/0 d), Mendy (5/0 d), Dernis (5/1 m), Culma (5/0 m), Touré (1/0 f)
    pick 1

TSV 1860 München v SV Sandhausen
    TSV 1860 München: Makos (1/0 m)
    SV Sandhausen: Schauerte (7/0 m), Adler (3/0 f), Danneberg (0/0 m), Klotz (3/0 m), Riemann (2/0 f), Dorn (1/1 f)
    pick 1

Hearts FC v Kilmarnock FC
    Hearts FC: Prychynenko
    Kilmarnock FC: Perez, Heffernan, Tesselaar, Bell, Hay
    pick 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Norwich at 7/2 against liverpool is a serious price;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Tip: Zenith V Lokomotiv M. 1st half goal line over 1 @ 1.825 8/10
    Zenith V Lokomotiv M. 1st half goal line over 2 @ 5.750 2/10
    Form: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/29/russia/premier-league/fk-zenit-sankt-petersburg/fk-lokomotiv-moscow/1286947/
    Reasoning: 11:00 am kick off in Russia, Derby game, Zenith put 5 Spartak Moscow so hopefully more of the same again, with the addition of Hulk this time round. They do seem to have gone off the boil a bit and theres talk of Kerzhakov being unhappy at Hulks salary so hopefully players will be out to prove a point. Lokomotiv are riding high at the top of the league and well capable of scoring goals, Zenith need a win here so maybe easily caught in defense. The asian over 1 goal line looks like good value, also taken the more ambitious 2 line as per the meeting last season and Zenith's 1st half performance against Spartak this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭elhorse

Anyone know why Middlesbrough are Around 6/4? They've won their 3 home games and leicester have lost their 3 aways?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

magherakid wrote: »
    Man City v Arsenal
    Javi Garcia to be shown a card 2/1
    Javi Garcia booked 13 times last season for Benfica. Played twice for Man City so far booked twice. If he doesnt get booked today one to watch out for.

what site was this price mate?

i presumed it was paddy powers.wrote it out.they took the bet..but now wont pay me??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Same q as above but enquiring about toon.. Good price away to Reading who look totally unsettled in the premier so far,any1 important out for Newcastle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

seanhynes wrote: »
    Same q as above but enquiring about toon.. Good price away to Reading who look totally unsettled in the premier so far,any1 important out for Newcastle?

Newcastle defender Fabricio Coloccini has been ruled out after suffering a setback in his recovery from a hamstring injury.
    Midfielder Yohan Cabaye may miss out as he has a mouth infection, while Tim Krul and Danny Simpson are definitely absent.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Canyon86 wrote: »
    Norwich at 7/2 against liverpool is a serious price;)

it is
    both sides have yet to win a game though
    norwich and draw at 10/11 looks good to me

Sin City wrote: »
    Newcastle defender Fabricio Coloccini has been ruled out after suffering a setback in his recovery from a hamstring injury.
    Midfielder Yohan Cabaye may miss out as he has a mouth infection, while Tim Krul and Danny Simpson are definitely absent.

Hmm dodgy so ,bet placed 6/4 though they have so much quality still over reading.. Taking them utd and munchen 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

seanhynes wrote: »
    Hmm dodgy so ,bet placed 6/4 though they have so much quality still over reading.. Taking them utd and munchen 5/1

Im still backing them to beat Reading, Steve Harper is still a good keeper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Canyon86 wrote: »
    what site was this price mate?

i presumed it was paddy powers.wrote it out.they took the bet..but now wont pay me??

skybet...........skybet and betfair only ones offering a price on this market last weekend. Paddy Power you would have to request a price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Everton v Southampton
    Home Goals over 2.5 6/5 Looks a good bet to me. Southampton have conceded 15 goals in their 5 games, averaging 3 a game. However, they have conceded 9 goals in their 2 away games.

Tip: Zenith V Lokomotiv M. 1st half goal line over 1 @ 1.825 8/10
    Zenith V Lokomotiv M. 1st half goal line over 2 @ 5.750 2/10
    Form: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/29/russia/premier-league/fk-zenit-sankt-petersburg/fk-lokomotiv-moscow/1286947/
    Reasoning: 11:00 am kick off in Russia, Derby game, Zenith put 5 Spartak Moscow so hopefully more of the same again, with the addition of Hulk this time round. They do seem to have gone off the boil a bit and theres talk of Kerzhakov being unhappy at Hulks salary so hopefully players will be out to prove a point. Lokomotiv are riding high at the top of the league and well capable of scoring goals, Zenith need a win here so maybe easily caught in defense. The asian over 1 goal line looks like good value, also taken the more ambitious 2 line as per the meeting last season and Zenith's 1st half performance against Spartak this season.

Class 1-1 cheers

Sin City wrote: »
    Im still backing them to beat Reading, Steve Harper is still a good keeper

Surely is,also must be the longest serving prem lge player at a club barring Giggsy,20 years at Newcastle,great servant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Also going to back the Steven Fletcher wincast for Sunderland at 9/5. Sunderland have 4 draws in 4 games but I think they'll finally get the win today against a Wigan side who played a nearly full strength team at West Ham in the league cup.
    They're in poor form in the league however and if Sunderland win Fletcher should get on the scoresheet... He has scored all 4 of their league goals so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Tip: Zenith V Lokomotiv M. 1st half goal line over 1 @ 1.825 8/10 :D
    Zenith V Lokomotiv M. 1st half goal line over 2 @ 5.750 2/10 :)

Main bet wins,
    2nd bet void, returned

:D collect!

Arsenal Team Mannone, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Diaby, Cazorla, Ramsey, Gervinho, Podolski

Chelsea Team Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Avfctom wrote: »
    right guys had a little break going to look at what to back this weekend as a villa fan after our great win at city i cant wait to play west brom tommorow and of course u will see me as biased towards my team but i will give u my input

confidence will be high after beating manchester city west brom lost to a liverpool reserve side midweek and have odemwingie banned for this game the atmosphere against swansea in our last home game was eletric and the fans and players will be well up for this villa have a good record in midlands derbys and so does one man in paticular after hes sensational performance midweek gabby agbonlahor as a local boy will be right up for this and hes record in derby games speaks for itself against birmingham city he has 5 in 7 and 4 in 6 against west brom for this reason im going to do the unthinkable and bet on my own team this is what i am going for

aston villa to win 6/4 £40
    aston villa to win and gabriel agbonlahor to score anytime 4/1 £20
    agbonlahor anytime 23/10 £10
    agbonlahor 2 or more 17/1 £5
    agbonlahor hat trick 80/1 £5
    over 2.5 goals 10/11 £20

Thats just terrible betting. You will find alot more value with you 100 then relying on Villa. Obviously your a fan upto yourself what you do with your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Avfctom wrote: »
    right guys had a little break going to look at what to back this weekend as a villa fan after our great win at city i cant wait to play west brom tommorow and of course u will see me as biased towards my team but i will give u my input

confidence will be high after beating manchester city west brom lost to a liverpool reserve side midweek and have odemwingie banned for this game the atmosphere against swansea in our last home game was eletric and the fans and players will be well up for this villa have a good record in midlands derbys and so does one man in paticular after hes sensational performance midweek gabby agbonlahor as a local boy will be right up for this and hes record in derby games speaks for itself against birmingham city he has 5 in 7 and 4 in 6 against west brom for this reason im going to do the unthinkable and bet on my own team this is what i am going for

aston villa to win 6/4 £40
    aston villa to win and gabriel agbonlahor to score anytime 4/1 £20
    agbonlahor anytime 23/10 £10
    agbonlahor 2 or more 17/1 £5
    agbonlahor hat trick 80/1 £5
    over 2.5 goals 10/11 £20
    You need to learn how to use punctuation.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Lump on gillingham -1 goal @ 2/1. Buying money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Podolski is starting up front, should be on pens and fks. Started well with Arsenal and I expect a few goals in this.. 10 on anytime scorer @ 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

You need to learn how to use punctuation.

Im sorry thought this was a betting forum not an english lesson i was writing on my phone not too concerned grammer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Hills giving a special of evens for United to beat Spurs, max bet only 10 and for a limited time.

http://ht.ly/e5kEK

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

W.Bremen miss Strebinger, Vander, Lukimya, Rocker, AyCicek, A.Stevanovic, P.Stevanovic & Oz.Yildirim

Augsburg miss Jentzsch, S.Langkamp, Philp, Bah, Callsen-Bracker, Koo, Musona, Nebel and Thiede

Frankfurt injury crisis as 7 players out - Gledson, Schlicke, Jung, Hofmeier, Gaus, Tosunoglu, Leckie

2 Singles

Burnley v Millwall
    Charlie Austin anytime 13/10
    Joint top goalscorer in the championship with seven

Barnsley v Ipswich
    Craig Davies anytime 11/8
    Joint top goalscorer in the championship with seven

Man City Team Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Garcia, Barry; Silva, Yaya Toure, Aguero; Tevez

Fulham Team Schwarzer, Hughes, Riether, Riise, Baird, Hangeland, Duff, Sidwell, Rodallega, Petric, Ruiz

Liverpool Team Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez

Norwich Team Ruddy, Russell Martin, Turner, Barnett, Garrido, Snodgrass, Howson, Johnson, Surman, Morison, Jackson

Everton Team Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Coleman, Fellaini, Jelavic, Mirallas

Southampton Team Gazzaniga, Richardson, Fonte, Yoshida, Clyne, Ramirez, Steven Davis, Ward-Prowse, Lallana, Lambert, Rodriguez

Sunderland Team Mignolet; Gardner, O'Shea, Bramble, Rose; Johnson, Colback, Larsson, McClean; Sessegnon; Fletcher

Wigan Team Al Habsi, Boyce, Caldwell, Figueroa, Ramis, Beausejour, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, Gomez, Kone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

magherakid wrote: »
    Man City Team Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Garcia, Barry; Silva, Yaya Toure, Aguero; Tevez

Liverpool Team Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez

Everton Team Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Coleman, Fellaini, Jelavic, Mirallas

tempted to put them three in a treble

• Advertisement

Liverpool your game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement