Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

City V Dortmund Over 2.5

Ajax V Real Madrid Over 2.5

Porto V PSG Over 2.5

4/1

I've done those 3 selections in a Trixie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Like the look of this.Charlie Austin 2.3@365 to score anytime is another,11 goals in 10 games.

Scored a hat-trick after.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

PSV - Napoli

Vargas any time/2 or more and hat trick.

If he can score 3 against one of the better defenses of the Swedish league he certainly will have a a good go at a PSV defense that will have Bouma at leftback. The guy has a turning circle slightly better than the Berge Stahl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Lass, what do you reckon on PSG tonight ? good value it seems...in good form and surely Anchelotti will want to pick his strongest team ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Anyone have any thoughts on the Under/Over for the Arsenal game? Reading a write up on Goal.com has me tempted to back Under 2.5, but thought I'd ask opinions on here...

It's funny you say that as I have a small stakes single on o5.5 goals at 10/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Man City v Borussia Dortmund
    Man City 11/10
    Must win game for Man City and Borussia Dortmund have lost their last four away games in Champions league

Anderlecht v Malaga
    Malaga 6/4
    Malaga coming of the back of a good win against Zenit St Petersburg have only conceded 2 goals this season. Anderlecht have lost 7 and drawn 2 of their last 9 Champions League group stage matches

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Im going to put Arsenal into my bet tonight using the asian handicap.

These are the 3 options on the phone app :

Arsenal (-1.5) 11/10

Arsenal (-1.0 & 1.5) 5/6

Arsenal (-1) 4/7

What exactly is the (-1 & 1.5) bet about?

If i were to back this and Arsenal won by 1 goal what would happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,318 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

is there a bet365 android app?

CucaFace wrote: »
    Im going to put Arsenal into my bet tonight using the asian handicap.

These are the 3 options on the phone app :

Arsenal (-1.5) 11/10

Arsenal (-1.0 & 1.5) 5/6

Arsenal (-1) 4/7

What exactly is the (-1 & 1.5) bet about?

If i were to back this and Arsenal won by 1 goal what would happen?
    50% loss, 50% void.

Bet a tenner, you get €5 back in other words.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Arsenal, city and Madrid to win tonight is 10/3 with pp. That seems like free money to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Melion wrote: »
    Arsenal, city and Madrid to win tonight is 10/3 with pp. That seems like free money to me

Ajax are nomugs at home and Madrid struggling on the road in La Liga and were lucky enough to beat city last round. I'd imagine there the dodgiest of the 3 sides,it's still well worth a punt though

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

Headshot wrote: »
    is there a bet365 android app?

not sure if theres android deff is one for iphone my betting got outta hand I had to delete it !!

Had 40 on united when they went 1 down and 6/4 then 30 on them at half time at 4/6
    squeaky bum time !!

small 2 euro bet on
    man city
    notts forest
    milan petersburg to draw
    arsenal

pays 19/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Thinking of a small bet for bit of fun €3 returns €156

Al Hillal
    Zenit
    PSG
    Arsenal -1
    Over 2.5 in City game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

going for zenit to win the early kick off

£20 6/5

i have seen a fair amount of zenit and ac milan this year when zenit are in full form there lethal and with the class of hulk and witsel i can see them winning this game ac milan for me have been poor inconsistent and weak they have a very average team for a club of there stature and just cant see anythink other than a zenit win with the money they have spent they will be pushing in this competiton and after opening defeat to malaga a win in this game is needed to stand any real chance of qualfying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Zenith have serious infighting issues right now, so I'd leave them out.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/oct/02/zenit-milan-champions-league-strain-defeats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Thinking of a Treble. City, Malaga and PSG all to win. Thoughts? I'm getting around 15/1 on it. Thinking of sticking a fiver on it.

PSG and Malage both in good form. Man City have fantastic home form. Although I'm thinking backing 2 away team is dodgy. But there has been plenty of surprise away wins in the champions league so far this year.

inforfun wrote: »
    PSV - Napoli

Vargas any time/2 or more and hat trick.

If he can score 3 against one of the better defenses of the Swedish league he certainly will have a a good go at a PSV defense that will have Bouma at leftback. The guy has a turning circle slightly better than the Berge Stahl

1 goal @3.4
    2 goals @19
    Hat trick @81

Nothing confirmed but Cavani will not play most likely so i suppose Vargas will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

mrdmb wrote: »
    in the AFC championship for 2moro :

Al Hilal (saudi) vs Ulsan (Korea)

the saudi team lost the 1st game in Korea 1-0...they have been in a fantastic form the last few games scoring 9 goals in the last 2 games.. they will definitely beat the Korean side who has been struggling in the Korean league.

Al Hilal to win at 10/11
    :( definitely?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

redarmy wrote: »
    :( definitely?????????

:(:( they r having a bad day...very bad 1st half...apologies for those who followed...

any team news for the city match?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Hart, Zableta, Nastasic, Kompany, Clichy, Garica, Y Toure, Silva, Nasri, Aguero and Dzeko.

Arsenal
    Man City
    PSG
    Real Madrid -1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Dortmund: Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Subotić, Hummels, Schmelzer, Bender, Gündoğan, Błaszczykowski, Reus, Götze, Lewandowski SUBS: Langerak, Felipe Santana, Kehl, Leitner, Grosskreutz, Perišić, Schieber.

Over 3.5 in this match 2/1 Willhill. Both teams scoring and conceding plenty of goals

man playing a 19yr old in such a big game and against a great attack like Dortmund. It puts me off city bet

I was going to lump on city tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

man playing a 19yr old in such a big game and against a great attack like Dortmund. It puts me off city bet

At least Maicon isn't starting. I'm nearly certain City will concede but I think they'll edge it by scoring more goals than Dortmund. Dzeko to score would be my pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Dortmund conceded 6 goals in their last 3 away league games

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

over 1o corners in Ajax madrid [EMAIL="game@5/6"]game@5/6[/EMAIL]
    over 11 in Arsenal [EMAIL="olympiakos@5/4"]olympiakos@5/4[/EMAIL]
    over 11 in porto [EMAIL="psg@6/5"]psg@6/5[/EMAIL]
    over 11 in man city [EMAIL="dortmund@evens"]dortmund@evens[/EMAIL]
    4 singles and an accum

magherakid wrote: »
    Dortmund conceded 6 goals in their last 3 away league games

things are different in Europe thou

I also see odds on over 3 goal lines has difted too, very strange

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

mrdmb wrote: »
    :(:( they r having a bad day...very bad 1st half...apologies for those who followed...

3-0 now maybe in future dont say a team will definately win. Dont know why i put them in two dockets.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I trusted you mrdmb :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement