Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Did 10r on Vargas anytime 10/3.. 20 on Newcastle,BTTS Liverpool,Btts Psv,athletico to score 3 or more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »

Gonna go with Cisse anytime 13/8 PP

Get in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,318 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Celta Vigo v Sevilla. Sevilla are 13/8 and 5/6 DNB. Celta Vigo have been inconsistant but are decent at home. Sevilla lie 4th Celta Vigo lie 14th.
    Are Sevilla missing players because if not that looks a great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    Dukla Praha v Hradec Kralove
    Dukla Praha: Malý (7/1 m)
    Hradec Kralove: Klapka (0/0 m), Malinský (0/0 f), Strnad (5/0 m), Plašil (3/0 m), Janoušek (2/0 m), Šisler (9/3 m), Uškovič (9/2 f), Hochmeister (9/0 m)
    pick 1

Guingamp v Stade Lavallois (North-west derby)
    Guingamp: Charrier (6/0 m)
    Stade Lavallois: Badiane (0/0 f), Vanhamel (1/0 g), Do Marcolino (7/1 f), Ciaravino (1/0 m), M. Traoré (6/0 d), O. Traoré (2/0 f), Lebouc (4/0 f)
    pick 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭socco

Newbie alert :D

Going for a double this weekend of Wigan and West Brom to both win.

Wigan at home to everton
    West Brom at home to QPR.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

But Everton are unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

But Everton are unreal!

Takes a great team to beat them !! ;) MOT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Man City v Sunderland
    Steven Fletcher Anytime 10/3 Think that is a great bet… Very likely City will concede (Have conceded in all 10 games this season, including all 6 premier league games) and interestingly Sunderland’s premier league goals have all been scored by Steven Fletcher so if they are to score which you would think they will its very likely Fletcher will be the man.
    Man City to win by a goal 3/1 They really are not playing well this year, but you would still expect them to get the job done just… 2 of their 3 league wins have been by just one goal.
    Chelsea v Norwich
    Chelsea to win to nil evens Norwich have failed to score in 2 of their 3 away games, while they are coming up against the best defence in the league (Just 3 goals conceded in their 6 games, and they can boast 4 clean sheets from their opening 6 games)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

anyone getting on Real for the el clasico? hitting some good form, with Ronaldo back-to-back hatricks. also Puyol and Pique look both to be out for Barca. can get 11/4 on Real, or 5/6 double chance looks very nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Like the look of Istres to beat Caen at home tonight in French League 2, Istres motoring well at present and are the form team in the League and Caen , after starting the season so well have gone to pot since then (won 1 in last 5 in all Comps) Istres have lost once all season and that was away to Monaco.

Maybe Lass can tell us more, he did say before Istres have a good coach so here's hoping.

Istres can also go top of the league tonight, abeit for a few hours with Angers playing tomorrow and Monaco playing Monday.

Istres straight win tonight 13/10.

Has anyone had a look at E Frankfurt away to B. Moenchengladbach.

Frankfurt unbeaten with 5 wins 1 draw. 2 from 2 way from home 6f 1a

Gladbach 1w 3d 2l. 1w 1d 1l at home 6f 6a

Gladbach played last night losing 4-2 against Fenerbache.

Frankfurt are around 2/1

Anyone add anything too it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

user2011 wrote: »
    Has anyone had a look at E Frankfurt away to B. Moenchengladbach.

Frankfurt unbeaten with 5 wins 1 draw. 2 from 2 way from home 6f 1a

Gladbach 1w 3d 2l. 1w 1d 1l at home 6f 6a

Gladbach played last night losing 4-2 against Fenerbache.

Frankfurt are around 2/1

Anyone add anything too it?

Like it.
    Maybe a DNB?
    Gladbach got stuffed last night by Fenerbahce who themselves are not exactly setting the Turkish league on fire.

inforfun wrote: »
    Like it.
    Maybe a DNB?
    Gladbach got stuffed last night by Fenerbahce who themselves are not exactly setting the Turkish league on fire.

I'm switching between straight win and dnb.

Just some more info from oddschecker opta box Gladbach got through too matchday 18 to concede 12 goals they are already there 6 games in. And Frankfurt stuffed them 4-0 away last year.

Coral 9/4 BP and dnb 6/5

PP 2/1 dnb 5/4 BP

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

For anyone considering overs in the Dutch Jupiler league, please be aware that 4 of the matches have teams involved that can win the 1st period.
    The winner of those periods is guaranteed to enter the plays off at the end of the season.

The ones i have ticked are those 4 matches.

jupl.jpg

Feck.. it is actually 5 matches, Sparta also still have a chance.
    Couldnt be arsed to upload a new screenshot.

Things might therefore be a bit tighter than what you expect in that league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Like the look of Istres to beat Caen at home tonight in French League 2, Istres motoring well at present and are the form team in the League and Caen , after starting the season so well have gone to pot since then (won 1 in last 5 in all Comps) Istres have lost once all season and that was away to Monaco.

Maybe Lass can tell us more, he did say before Istres have a good coach so here's hoping.

Istres can also go top of the league tonight, abeit for a few hours with Angers playing tomorrow and Monaco playing Monday.

Istres straight win tonight 13/10.

Yea Istres have a really good coach and are in good form but be careful cuz:
    -Caen were one of the favourites to go up before the season started
    - and all the teams in Ligue 2 are more or less at the same level

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

manual_man wrote: »
    anyone getting on Real for the el clasico? hitting some good form, with Ronaldo back-to-back hatricks. also Puyol and Pique look both to be out for Barca. can get 11/4 on Real, or 5/6 double chance looks very nice

I like the look of the ronaldo wincast @ 4/1 on paddypower

I like the look of the ronaldo wincast @ 4/1 on paddypower

true but i'm not sure compared to 3/1 for the straight win it's really worth it. i'm currently debating whether to go Real dnb 15/8 or Real double chance 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

anyone have any thoughts on augsburg v werder bremen? tempted to bet big on bremen @ 7/5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Tonight gone for

Bremen or draw
    Sevilla or draw
    Evens 35 pound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

true but i'm not sure compared to 3/1 for the straight win it's really worth it. i'm currently debating whether to go Real dnb 15/8 or Real double chance 5/6

Ya I suppose the difference between 3/1 and 4/1 isnt great. I fancy it due to madrid needing the points and barca more the likely playing song and mascherano at the back. Also the last game between these two madrid were very impressive. although that was at the bernabeu

seville missing most of their cms

Pool v stoke

Stats say both teams to score @1/1 looks good. Liverpool havent kept a clean sheet since Hearts match

Ya I suppose the difference between 3/1 and 4/1 isnt great. I fancy it due to madrid needing the points and barca more the likely playing song and mascherano at the back. Also the last game between these two madrid were very impressive. although that was at the bernabeu

i'll probly hold on for the lineups. if Pique is confirmed out that might swing it for me. Hopefully the odds don't shorten.

oh and a stat, last season was the first time Ronaldo scored in a league game at the Camp Nou, i know he's in great form, but just something to consider...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pool v Stoke. That BTTS at 1/1 is certainly very good.

suarez at 11/10 and Crouch 3/1 - anytime goalscorers looks nice aswell. Suarez is on form and Crouch will be a main outlet from corners etc for Stoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Demba Ba is 15/8 Anytime against Utd....
    5 goals in his last 3 league games and Utd look like conceding every game... Get on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

The early game tomorrow Man City v Sunderland looks nailed on for both to score @ 11/10 - Sunderland have only failed to score once this season away to Arsenal and well we all know City have not kept a clean sheet all season add into this the run around they got midweek the last thing they need right now is Sat 12.45 kick off. I still expect city to win but a severe struggle to get there

E. Frankfurt dnb 5/4 PP reasons above

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

i'll probly hold on for the lineups. if Pique is confirmed out that might swing it for me. Hopefully the odds don't shorten.

oh and a stat, last season was the first time Ronaldo scored in a league game at the Camp Nou, i know he's in great form, but just something to consider...

It'll be reliable Messi anytime for me at 8/11 in pp coupon, ok he hasnt scored in last 3 games.........but maybe thats all the more reason he will! pp are also giving money back if he scores last goal on 1st goalscorers and correct scoreline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Shane St. wrote: »
    Demba Ba is 15/8 Anytime against Utd....
    5 goals in his last 3 league games and Utd look like conceding every game... Get on!!
    This is definately the value bet of the weekend in the premier league. He was rested midweek also. Nice spot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement