Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

Teble:
    Tranmere
    Sheffield Utd
    Gillingham
    3.56/1
    babymanval wrote: »
    I'm also on this today, with Wrexham also (4.4/1)

Jesus...

EDIT: Nausea here... 2nd placed Wrexham gettin done at home by bottom 4 Lincoln. Wasn't in my crystal ball at 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

North Korean u17 women would be good bet against France starting now in a bit. Can't find any odds on PP though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

PopTarts wrote: »
    Not looking good for Tranmere!

Double chance 2/1 if anyone fancies it!

2-2 now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,885 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not looking good for Tranmere!

Double chance 2/1 if anyone fancies it!

2-2 with over 30 left. Good comeback.

edit 3-2 up against 10 men!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

De Dannan wrote: »
    Teble:
    Tranmere
    Sheffield Utd
    Gillingham
    3.56/1

And a 97 minute goal for Oldham ruins that :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

I dont fcuking believe that ****. 90+7 minute goal from Oldham
    After a good comeback by Tranmere too and Gillingham won 4-0 :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,885 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ah balls to that. Had Sheffield in 2 trebles - other results were up!!

Fancy Derry to beat Rovers

13/2

Fancy Derry to beat Rovers

13/2

Looking good. Derry 2 up at ht.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Looking good. Derry 2 up at ht.

They looked good against Shels.

Have taken Rovers and Draw just now too just in case! (just to cover the €20 on Derry)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Really interesting game in Brazil later today

santos v vasco

Both teams missing players because of the Brazil national team. Santos have the most important missings with the class act that is Neymar. Vasco missing their best CB Dede. But the interesting thing is Santos are also missing Andre who is suspened so its going to be hard to see where the goals will come from for Santos now even thou Dede is missing

Now the bookies have the double chance on Vasco sown up but the outright win at 2/1 is tempting. Vasco are still going for that Copa Lib position. Even the DNB Vasco is nice

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Ethiopia to score 2 or more goals v Sudan @ 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    Alta IF v IK Start
    Alta IF: Lindberg (7/0 d), Ertsås (20/6 f), Jarosinski (20/0 g) (all doubtful), Erlandsen (0/0 d), Ngom (0/0 f), Nome (24/2 m)
    IK Start: Madsen (6/0 d)
    pick 2

Notodden FK v Tromsdalen UIL
    Notodden FK: Ufs (10/0 d), Larsen (16/0 g), Jahr (15/1 d), Granerud (16/2 m), Holmen (18/4 f), Velta (24/7 m), Jenssen (23/2 d)
    Tromsdalen UIL: Strøm (22/2 m)
    pick 2

Vicenza Calcio v Calcio Padova
    Vicenza Calcio: -
    Calcio Padova: Viviani, Nwankwo, Feltscher, Babacar, Anania
    pick 1X

CE Sabadell v Hércules CF
    CE Sabadell: Pablo Ruiz (1/0 d), Baha (1/0 f), Eneko (8/0 m), Abraham Paz (6/0 d), Moha (7/2 m)
    Hércules CF: Juanra (0/0 d), Sergio Alejandro (0/0 d), Braulio (4/1 f), Falcón (8/0 g), Sarpong (6/0 m), Escassi (7/1 m), Peña (8/0 d), Mérida (8/1 m)
    pick 1X

Girona FC v Recreativo Huelva
    Girona FC: Erencia (0/0 d), Eloi (3/1 m), Garmendia (5/0 m)
    Recreativo Huelva: Zamora (0/0 d), Vega (5/1 d), Ernesto (5/0 m), Navas (1/0 m), Brozek (4/1 f) (doubtful), Córcoles (8/0 d), Dimas (8/1 m)
    pick 1X

Guadalajara Chivas v Jaguares Chiapas
    Guadalajara Chivas: Arellano (6/0 f), C. Perez (5/0 d), Rodriguez (0/0 g), Baez (10/1 m), L. E. Perez (5/0 m)
    Jaguares Chiapas: -
    pick X2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Ethiopia to score 2 or more goals v Sudan @ 11/10
    I'm on this game also, was looking at the overs market though , first leg finished 5-3 to Sudan so Ethiopia have to go for it but added to this Ethiopia are missing there 1st and 2nd choice goalies so one would assume that Sudan will be dangerous on the counter.
    Over 2.5 @ evens with Ladbrooks also a small stake in running on the over 3.5 as odds not great atm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Sabadell to win (vs Hercules) @ 5/6 seems a decent shout at 4PM today in the Spanish Segunda.

Hercules are on a bad run, have team problems, have manager problems (going to be fired), and are bottom of the league.

Sabadell could slip up though, but still €20 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Belshina vs Gomel @ 1.67 looks a good bet for tomorrow.

Gomel are a strong underish team, yes they won their last game 4-1 but Slavia are an awful team and Gomel had already beaten them 3-0 this season.
    Belshina only lost 1-0 vs BATE in the last round, and lost 2-0 at home vs Dinamo Minsk (a good team like Gomel).
    The last 3 games between these 2 teams finished 1-0; 0-0 and 1-0.

FT 1-1 :D

Walsall are all over Shrewsbury. Walsall should win this.

2/1

Walsall are all over Shrewsbury. Walsall should win this.

2/1

Might have spoke to soon :D

Still fancy them.

7/5 for Walsall & Draw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Might have spoke to soon :D

Still fancy them.

7/5 for Walsall & Draw

There is a live betting thread

Radonman wrote: »
    I'm on this game also, was looking at the overs market though , first leg finished 5-3 to Sudan so Ethiopia have to go for it but added to this Ethiopia are missing there 1st and 2nd choice goalies so one would assume that Sudan will be dangerous on the counter.
    Over 2.5 @ evens with Ladbrooks also a small stake in running on the over 3.5 as odds not great atm

Ethiopian coach said that the aim was a 2-0 win so I avoided the overs in case Ethiopia scored 2 before Sudan scored.

FT 2-0.

• Advertisement

tinodz wrote: »
    Sabadell to win (vs Hercules) @ 5/6 seems a decent shout at 4PM today in the Spanish Segunda.

Hercules are on a bad run, have team problems, have manager problems (going to be fired), and are bottom of the league.

Sabadell could slip up though, but still €20 for me.

Disaster weekend continues for me. Took Sabadell HT/FT at 6/5. Hercules 1-0 up after 30!

EDIT: Sorry, 2-0! But of course...

Disaster weekend continues for me. Took Sabadell HT/FT at 6/5. Hercules 1-0 up after 30!

If the odds on the straight win were 5/6 the odds on HT/FT should have been around 2/1.

If the odds on the straight win were 5/6 the odds on HT/FT should have been around 2/1.

Apologies, dunno where I got 6/5 from readin it back, was fumin when I wrote the above. You are indeed right, they were 15/8*.

The only bet I do on the lower leagues is over 2.5 goals and it has served me well.

Someone who is more knowledgeable on these leagues and can price up an event would probably make a killing backing the underdogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Really sorry if you followed me on this, although everything pointed to a home win. There were reports coming up to the match that Hercules would start without any subs for feck sake

So disheartening when **** like this happens - even though everything pointed to an opposite result.

tinodz wrote: »
    Really sorry if you followed me on this, although everything pointed to a home win. There were reports coming up to the match that Hercules would start without any subs for feck sake

So disheartening when **** like this happens - even though everything pointed to an opposite result.

Ah don't be silly! No-one twisted my arm. I did my research after your post, and everything screamed home win, let alone pointed to it. You just can't legislate for a team in huge trouble, at the foot of a league, who have L4/D1 in their last 5 (scoring in just one loss) - popping up and netting two in the first half! Hence my anger/disbelief! I got greedy with my HT/FT instead of the home win or over 2.5 that I was originally considering!

If ye wanted to take another shot at the Spanish second division this evening you might consider Almeria as Cordoba lost key players in the summer, Borja Garcia, Charles (best sriker), Tairam, Prieto and Airam.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Match that will start at 20.00:

Barnechea - Colo Colo, Chilean cup.

Should have goals and lots of them.

Over 2,5 was 1.6 yhis afternoon but has dropped to @1.33

Taking over 5 @4.4

Cup stats for Barnechea: played 5, scored 15 and conceded 15
    Reverse fixture finished 5-5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Looking at

Japan v brazil Tuesday think looks like money to be made

Brazil to win 1/2 looks big
    Neymar hat trick 16/1 too big to ignore
    Brazil -1 11/8
    Brazil -2 18/5
    Brszil ht ft 6/5
    Neymar anytime brazil win 11/10
    Over 2.5 10/11
    Brazil to score both halves11/8

I know its a friendly but i have seen alot of brazil and they take friendlys seriously and as much as i rate japan i cant see them being able to deal with brazils attacking threat any opinions on this

Main bet as its a 1pm kick off on Tuesday with the International games on the evening going big on a double
    Brazil to win 1/2
    Quatar v uzbekistan under 2.5 goals 7/10
    Stake £100 returns £255

• Advertisement

Didn't Japan just beat France 1-0 ....Away! They might give Brazil a bit of a game, seeing as it is only a friendly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement