Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Chile v Argentina

Argentina & Over 2.5 @6/5

Loving this bet. Chile are in disarray with in house fighting. The manager is on brink of sack. Argentina are unreal so far, iv never seen them playing this well for a very long time. Messi has finally brought his Barca form to the International team.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Headshot wrote: »
    Chile v Argentina

Loving this bet. Chile are in disarray with in house fighting. The manager is on brink of sack. Argentina are unreal so far, iv never seen them playing this well for a very long time. Messi has finally brought his Barca form to the International team.

Once learned from a Chilean that this for them is what Ireland - England is for the Irish or Holland - Germany for the Dutch.

Wish i could find a proper card market for this match. Only 1 i can find is Sending off yes/no on betfair @2.58 (Yes)
    Think i ll be on that one.

inforfun wrote: »
    Once learned from a Chilean that this for them is what Ireland - England is for the Irish or Holland - Germany for the Dutch.

Wish i could find a proper card market for this match. Only 1 i can find is Sending off yes/no on betfair @2.58 (Yes)
    Think i ll be on that one.

Ya I was also thinking of the card handicap. Chile are a right dirty team. Medal the nutter will be playing tonight. Vidal will be a huge miss for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

I see Skybet have void all bets on the England game. Will/have PP and B365 do/done the same??

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

iMuse wrote: »
    Yeah 4pm kick off tomorrow

Does anyone know if in shop bets with PP are voided now? I know online ones are still live if the match is played the next calender day but not sure about in shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

This should be a banker, I'm thinking of putting the winnings from that Bastia bet on it, not sure if the risk is worth it though...
    England to win to nil (vs San Marino)
    Holland to win to nil (vs Andorra)
    Moldova (away to San Marino)
    Bosnia (vs Lithuania)
    @ 1.72

Slightly worried about Moldova, they won 2-0 in San Marino 2 years ago and it's pros vs really bad amateurs, but San Marino might finally call up the San Marino U21 keeper who's really good...
    This looks a banker for next week:
    San Marino not to score (vs Moldova)
    Under 3.5 in Andorra vs Estonia
    @ 1.99

Most of Estonia's games vs minnows go under 3.5:
    2-0 vs El Salvador
    0-2 vs Faroe Islands
    1-1 vs Liechtenstein
    2-1 vs Faroe Islands
    1-0 vs Angola
    3-0 vs Equatorial Guinea
    plus head to head stats point to an underish game too:
    http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/16/europe/wc-qualifying-europe/andorra/estonia/1239719/head2head/

Estonia's morale should be low too having lost their first 3 qualifying games.

Report from Moldova's 2-0 win vs San Marino in 2012:http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2012/matches/round=15171/match=2002079/postmatch/report/index.html

Get in!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Wtf thanks germany cost me 500 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Well germany just made an absolute mess of my bets. 4-1 up. What a joke!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Avfctom wrote: »
    Wtf thanks germany cost me 500 quid

Its mental. Im sickened along with a lot of people id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

€155 was wagered on the draw in the germany game at 999/1 on betfair :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

robbie1977 wrote: »
    €155 was wagered on the draw in the germany game at 999/1 on betfair :eek:

I wonder what the score was when they placed that bet?

Anyone thoughts on Argentina tomorrow night winning by a 2 or 3? They seem to be playing well and scoring while Chile have problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Going for the Messi Wincast tomorrow @ Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Colombia v Cameroon
    Colombia -1 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Chile v Argentina

Argentina & Over 2.5 @6/5 Loving this bet. Chile are in disarray with in house fighting. The manager is on brink of sack. Argentina are unreal so far, iv never seen them playing this well for a very long time. Messi has finally brought his Barca form to the International team.
    argentina & 3 or 4 total goals at 2.4/1 with paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

argentina & 3 or 4 total goals at 2.4/1 with paddy.

How do you place that bet? Can't see the option?

dorgasm wrote: »
    How do you place that bet? Can't see the option?
    when you go to the page on paddy for the match look at the top and click 'expand all' to get all the match markets.

then look for the market or do a ctrl+f search for '3 or 4'.

basically that bet covers 4 correct score bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

when you go to the page on paddy for the match look at the top and click 'expand all' to get all the match markets.

then look for the market or do a ctrl+f search for '3 or 4'.

Bang on, thanks.

Colombia are without a lot of first teamers tonight. Falcao gone back to Atletico.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/sports/26507-colombia-soccer-stars-to-miss-cameroon-friendly.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

Chile v Argentina

wont let me double this on pp:mad:

redarmy wrote: »

Bettor's bet might do ya red

redarmy wrote: »
    you can't double on the same match.

its one bet offered by some bookies, mainly bet365 at odds lower than the doubled odds because one bet affects the likelihood of the other winning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

you can't double on the same match.

its one bet offered by some bookies, mainly bet365 at odds ..lower than the doubled odds because one bet affects the likelihood of the other winning.
    thanks argie now 4/7..

Chile v Argentina

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thanks ****

I was ****ed in the Germany game at the last minute and this time im saved

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    Going for the Messi Wincast tomorrow @ Evens

Hooray for no research

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Colombia v Cameroon
    Colombia -1 10/11

3-0 boom :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

I assume in shop bets from the England game will be carried forward to today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stevemac182

Does anyone know if in shop bets with PP are voided now? I know online ones are still live if the match is played the next calender day but not sure about in shop.

Anyone have any info on this? I have an Ireland/Belgium/England treble on. Will it carry over to today's game or will I just get paid out for the double?

It will carry forward. Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Quahog217

Blue square north tonight Chester v Bradford PA

Average goals in last 10 chester games is 3.7
    Average goals in last 10 bradford pa games is 3.4

There have been over 2.5 goals in 6 out of the last 10 bradford pa games
    There have been over 2.5 goals in 8 out of the last 10 chester games

Top price available 1/2 with paddy powers.

Not a huge price obviously but probably should be closer to 1/3 so a tiny bit of value maybe.

And yes i am very bored this evening that i researched this! :D

Wb5gs.png

Santos v Atletico MG

I went for overs because I feel with Neymar back and MG needing a win, it should be an open game. Now its not 100% confirmed he'll play but Neymar usually plays straight after internationals (it will hurt him in the long run)

Portuguesa v Flamengo

I decided to pick goal line here because I wasnt to confident in overs but when I read that Flamengo and Portuguesa will have defensive concerns (players injured or suspended) I thought it was worth a shot

Santiago Morning v Universidad De Chile
    Home team is a division below De Chile. The first game ended 3-3. So im hoping for another goal fest and just did the goal line as a precaution

Its a treble that I wouldnt be that confident in compared to last nights Argentina bet but I have a bit of money to play with so worth a shot

• Advertisement

With a bit of a break of 'betable' matches, unless you are up to date on the Brazilian Serie A, it might be a good time to get some of the more experienced members to pitch in with a bit of advice on how they evaluate a bet. I tend to avoid betting on games where a few players would have been playing internationals as with the higher intensity of internationals, jet lag and fatigue you don't know what to expect.

For those reasons the only premier league match that holds a genuine betting interest for me this weekend is West Ham v Southampton.

over 2.5 goals @ 4/6
    both teams to score @ 4/7

I would be interested to hear from some of ye which bet do ye think is better value and how you go about deciding on the fair/true odds.

Step up, step up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement