Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Had arsenal utd city and frankel 7 for 35.Put 10 on norwich and draw for 26.Arsenal win 18 profit, if they lose 9 profit. Learned from my mistake when utd lost to tottenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

I'm going big on Marseille @ 1.65 (vs Troyes)

Troyes are decimated by injuries and suspensions: Rincon (Def, 8/0), N'sakala (Def, 8/0) and Thiago (Mid, 6/0) are suspended; Faussurier (mid 7/1) and Grax (att 6/1) are injured, while about 7 other players are doubtful for this game. But I don't even care about that cuz Troyes are an awful team and Marseille should beat them regardless of who's missing.

How confident would you say you are of Marseille winning this game? I followed up on your advice and now I'm waiting on Marseille for 65 quid as the last leg of a treble with City and Chelsea and on Marseille -1 for 97.50 as the second half of a double of Chelsea -1 and Marseille -1.

Would you recommend laying or are Troyes really awful in your opinion? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

frat wrote: »
    Well Fulham didn't flop. Swansea and Palace over 2.5 goals were in by 70 mins, and it was only a matter of time before Fulham beat a poor Villa side. Beauty 589 back on that one

Nice bet but villa dominated the game u can thank mr christian benteke for your winnings

frat wrote: »
    Well Fulham didn't flop. Swansea and Palace over 2.5 goals were in by 70 mins, and it was only a matter of time before Fulham beat a poor Villa side. Beauty 589 back on that one

Makes me laugh u put the little dig saying poor villa side but i bet no one picks up on that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

They are poor, give it a rest ffs

• Advertisement

Not as bad as everyone makes out under a new manager learning how to attack again after alex mcleish still one of the most successful clubs in english football with a European cup to our name and never to be relegated from the premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Why is it Aston Villa, of all teams, that causes so much bother in this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Jeez I was only askin'.. :( ... :pac:

Jeez I was only askin'.. :( ... :pac:

Think that was directed at me mate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

How confident would you say you are of Marseille winning this game? I followed up on your advice and now I'm waiting on Marseille for 65 quid as the last leg of a treble with City and Chelsea and on Marseille -1 for 97.50 as the second half of a double of Chelsea -1 and Marseille -1.

It would be a huge surprise if Marseille failed to beat Troyes tbh. Troyes are without 8 of their regular players and they're awful anyway. I read that their coach hasn't won in 19 games in Ligue 1 (he was the coach of Strasbourg a few years ago when they were in Ligue 1 and led them to relegation that year...)
    I wouldn't be too sure about the -1 cuz Marseille don't score too many goals away from home, although it should come in here since Troyes are really awful.

Of course, there's always the risk that Marseille underestimate Troyes and Troyes play the game of their lives or that Marseille get very unlucky and have (a) player(s) sent off, miss penalties etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Is there anything to be said at all for an Aston Villa Thread??? God I Love Aston Villa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Club Brugge to win (just kicked off)
    & Barca HT/FT

Double 2.4

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Had arsenal utd city and frankel 7 for 35.Put 10 on norwich and draw for 26.Arsenal win 18 profit, if they lose 9 profit. Learned from my mistake when utd lost to tottenham.
    Profit is profit.

Avfctom wrote: »
    Right guys any opinons on these bets

Tommorow

Leeds or draw
    Hoffenheim or draw
    Galatasaray or draw
    Bordeaux or draw
    2/1 £20

Leeds to win 21/10
    Bordeaux to win 5/4
    Double £10

Saturday main big bet i like the look of
    Chelsea or draw
    Man united win
    Man city win
    Arsenal win
    4/1 £100
    Thanks a fuking lot arsenal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Thanks a fuking lot arsenal

I dont think I'll back Arsenal again. They are as unreliable and you never know what to expect with them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Liking this bet Corinthians to win at home to Bahia 4/5,barca -1 Asian 1.425,and over 1.5 goals in lazio Milan1/3.fancy both to score in that one but keepin it safe..70 returns 240

De Dannan wrote: »
    I dont think I'll back Arsenal again. They are as unreliable and you never know what to expect with them

I thought they finally had changed but no still throw in results like this a day that could of been amazing is shocking might take a break

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Higgytash wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said at all for an Aston Villa Thread??? God I Love Aston Villa

Is there anything to be said for another mass father?

For god sakes would you all shut up and help me come up with a practical solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Deportivo v Barca

Barca (-3) corners @ 10/11 - their average margin away is 4.7 so worth a bet with Messi in the line up too
    Was going to do first goal after 22 mins but now that Messi is starting gong to leave it (now watch it come in :rolleyes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Deportivo v Barca

Barca (-3) corners @ 10/11 - their average margin away is 4.7 so worth a bet with Messi in the line up too
    Was going to do first goal after 22 mins but now that Messi is starting gong to leave it (now watch it come in :rolleyes:)
    Lol, barcalona score after 3 mins - money saved:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Lassagna.

How do you rate the following bet: Bayern to score over 2,5 against Lille?
    Available @3 at the moment and it looks nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

inforfun wrote: »
    Lassagna.

How do you rate the following bet: Bayern to score over 2,5 against Lille?
    Available @3 at the moment and it looks nice.

Looks good to me, Lille's right back Debuchy is suspended and Basa (CB) broke his nose yesterday and is doubtful for this game. My only concern is that there's no pressure on them cuz everyone expects them to lose so that might help them.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Makes me laugh u put the little dig saying poor villa side but i bet no one picks up on that
    Are you a child? Not everything is about you and your beloved Villa, they were poor, in my opinion, it's not a dig at you, GTF over yourself!

On a Gignac & Falcao Wincast double for later.
    Both top scores for their teams.
    Both players are quality.
    Both playing notably lesser sides.
    Has a decent chance.

€10 pays €75

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions:
    Troyes AC v Olympique Marseille
    Troyes AC: Faussurier (7/1 m), Drouin (0/0 d), Bréchet (4/0 d), Grax (6/1 f), N'Sakala (8/0 d), Rincon (8/0 d), Thiago (6/0 m)
    Olympique Marseille: N’Diaye (0/0 d), Diawarah (0/0 d), Barton (0/0 m)
    pick 2

Sarpsborg 08 v Alta IF
    Sarpsborg 08: -
    Alta IF: Taulo (5/0 m), Josefsen (7/0 d), Ertsås (20/6 f), Jarosinski (20/0 g) (all doubtful), Erlandsen (0/0 d), Ngom (0/0 f), Thomassen (23/3 m), Gauseth (6/0 m)
    pick 1-1

RAEC Mons v Standard Liège (Walloon derby)
    RAEC Mons: Franquart (6/1 d), Matthys (9/1 f)
    Standard Liège: Pocognoli (7/0 d), Opare (1/0 d), Ogunjimi (4/0 f), Gonzalez (9/5 m), Van Damme (10/0 d), Goreux (7/0 d), Ajdarevic (9/1 m) (doubtful)
    pick 1X

UD Las Palmas v CE Sabadell
    UD Las Palmas: Raúl (0/0 g), Hernán (3/0 m), David González (2/0 m)
    CE Sabadell: Baha (1/0 f), Abraham Paz (6/0 d), Tortolero (8/1 d), Juanjo (6/0 m), Gato (6/1 f), Lanzarote (6/1 f)
    pick 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Everton anyone?? Il definitely be on them at 5/4. They are in way better form than QPR.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Everton anyone?? Il definitely be on them at 5/4. They are in way better form than QPR.

Everton missing Fellaini and Gibson so light in midfield. Everton fan myself and wouldn't be over confidant in winning away at QPR as bad as they are. We only drew at at Wigan last time out with a late equaliser

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

both prem games to end in draws!?...what you think?

Ok gone for both prem games to end in a draw and inter to win

16.7/1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Double of any time scorers in Holland

Finbogason (Heerenveen) @1.95
    Basically the only one having goals in him.
    Came from Helsingborg in augustus after scoring 12 in 14 there and continues with that kind of form at Heerenveen (5 in 6)
    Also takes the penalties.

Chevalier (RKC) @2.2 has 4 in 8 which is 40% of RKC's goals
    RKC plays Zwolle at home.
    Dont know if he also takes the penalties, as far as i know RKC hasnt had any yet this season.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement