Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

International break I'd assume can affect performances

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Anyone any thoughts on Real Betis at 3/1 away to Osasuna? Buddy rang me and said he's on it. Tried to back Marseille in a treble but for some reason Betfair won't let me. Can't understand why? Stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Is that Troyes like up as bad as expected?

I am on a iPad right now, and navigating Soccerway is a hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

mailburner wrote: »
    huge price chelsea alright against a poor utd side
    pool will probably lift themselves for this one though
    ill be on chelsea for sure

exactly my thoughts cant see united makeshift defence coping with the attacking talent chelsea posses i know shaktar is a hard place to go and i know about there home record but chelsea to win in shaktar at 15/8 is also too big to ignore

i know liverpool raise there game but so will everton and iv been massively impressed by them just see them edging it by the odd goal

• Advertisement

tinodz wrote: »
    Is that Troyes like up as bad as expected?

I am on a iPad right now, and navigating Soccerway is a hassle

Yea, they're playing without their entire regular back four.

Yea, they're playing without their entire regular back four.

Going big then with a single - along with the other smaller singles and doubles I have going in Spain.

This could make or break October betting for me - but I am happy to risk it.

Best of luck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Jumped on the Marseille bandwagon too :p Hopefully all goes well!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Chelsea,Newcastle and Spurs 7.5/1..........not a bad price! Spurs the only away side to southampton. Will have to look at it a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Troyes 1 - 0 Marseille

First and last time I bet on French football.

• Advertisement

I'm fine. I still love you Las

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Marseille currently 1.72 to beat Troyes on Betfair. Seems like decent odds as Troyes look hopeless in the league

Really took a bath on that one. International break effect this ? really bizarre form wise

Apologies to anyone who followed me on Marseille :o

This is ****ing ridiculous, worst team in the league with 8 regulars missing and they beat the league leaders :mad: This is so depressing, I've lost a lot of money cuz of those bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Apologies to anyone who followed me on Marseille :o

This is ****ing ridiculous, worst team in the league with 8 regulars missing and they beat the league leaders :mad: This is so depressing, I've lost a lot of money cuz of those bastards.

No need to apologise Las. Keep up the good work:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

very bad weekend..! i guess i'll focus on some tennis betting 2moro instead..!

@Joey7barton "Ah **** off!! Shouldnt of lost that game..."

I hope he beats the **** out of his teammates in training tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭DublinDIYguy

Can see a goal coming in the last few minutes of this real sodiedad athletico game.. Can't decide to who though???

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭DublinDIYguy

Can see a goal coming in the last few minutes of this real sodiedad athletico game.. Can't decide to who though???

Lol, falcaou.. Who else?

Don't believe it, did a Madrid Marseille double, extra gutted now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Would like to take this opportunity to wish Marseille the very worst for the rest of the season, shower of cnuts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Can't f*****g believe Marseille lost that.. It was bad enough for the to draw but at least i was some way covered for that... Gutted....

Bayern during the week look like a safe bet, knocked in 5 away from home at the weekend whereas Lille only managed a draw. I was on them @ 39/40 a few weeks back and i'll be on them @ 8/15 now as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Pogón Szczecin Vs Legia Warsaw
    Over 1.5
    Pogón doing pretty well since being promoted to the Polish Premier League, Legia's form has been pretty good, both teams are scoring.

1860 Munich Vs Erzgebirge Aue (how the fuq do you pronounce that :p)
    Munich are unbeaten at home so far this season, only losing away to the far stronger Herta Berlin. Aue have only scored one goal on their travels & won none.

Double @ 1.96

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions 21-10-2012
    AS Bari v Brescia Calcio
    AS Bari: -
    Brescia Calcio: Mitrovic (6/0 f), Budel (8/1 m), De Maio (9/0 d), Zambelli (9/1 d), Felipe (0/0 m)
    pick 1

Sevilla FC v Real Mallorca
    Sevilla FC: Perotti (0/0 m), Trochowski (6/2 m), Medel (6/0 m), Botía (6/0 d)
    Real Mallorca: Nunes (5/0 d), Giménez (0/0 f), Márquez (5/0 m), López (6/0 d), Víctor (7/0 m), Nsue (7/0 f)
    pick 1

Djurgårdens IF v GAIS
    Djurgårdens IF: Pedersen (10/1 d), Span (9/1 m)
    GAIS: Aubynn (13/1 m), Mujcic (7/0 d), Romário (21/3 m), M. Gustafsson (26/1 m) (probably out)
    pick 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Russian Premier League

Krylya Sovetov v Volga O 2.5 @ 1.92 with Pinnacle

Krylya at home P6 F8 A10 = avg 3

Volga away P5 F6 A15 = avg 4.2

Krylya last 5 games have been overs while Volga have had 3 out last 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

The previous Champions League team Apoel should be way too strong at home to today's opponents who they have never lost to. They have hammered them 4-1 in the same fixture last season. Apoel also have in their ranks Aldo Adorno who is the leagues top scorer with 7 from the first 5 and if he can continue his run he could well bang a few in here tonight.
    The handicapped bets can prove tricky :pac: and painful :( to back but the odds just dont justify a straight win at 1/5, I feel the -1 price is generous on this basis.

Best of Luck :D

Apoel Nicosia @ 4/5 (-1.0)

Apoel Nicosia v Olympiakos Nicosia (Cypriot A League)

Not going too Big on this today, never do with handicapped bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

jezztips wrote: »
    The previous Champions League team Apoel should be way too strong at home to today's opponents who they have never lost to. They have hammered them 4-1 in the same fixture last season. Apoel also have in their ranks Aldo Adorno who is the leagues top scorer with 7 from the first 5 and if he can continue his run he could well bang a few in here tonight.
    The handicapped bets can prove tricky :pac: and painful :( to back but the odds just dont justify a straight win at 1/5, I feel the -1 price is generous on this basis.

its at 1/3 for a straight win or evens for handicap -1 on 365

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Wow really? Cheers, too late though already placed, looks like i got raped by Paddy !!!
    Have a rolling weekly accum i do and use a PP account for it so kinda had to stick with em for this to keep the ball rolling.. Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

jezztips wrote: »

2 up now..3 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

3-0 now :D

any opinions floating around for BATE against Valencia this week ? theyre at 13/5 to win and have scored 3 in each of their previous group matches this season in the champions league

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement