Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Anyone follow the Northern Irish league here?
    The last 5 games between Coleraine and Linfield have gone under 1.5...
    Under 2.5 is @ 1.95
    Under 1.5 is @ 3.90

head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/22/northern-ireland/ifa-premiership/coleraine-fc/linfield-fc/1296588/head2head/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

anyone lookn at the championship tomorrow night?...Leicseter and Forest look good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Anyone follow the Northern Irish league here?
    The last 5 games between Coleraine and Linfield have gone under 1.5...
    Under 2.5 is @ 1.95
    Under 1.5 is @ 3.90

head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/22/northern-ireland/ifa-premiership/coleraine-fc/linfield-fc/1296588/head2head/

based on that info under 2.5 looks good at evens (365)
    first ever bet on nire footie for me
    small bet on 0-0 at 8s also

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,885 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

PP have Coleraine game under 0.5 goals at 10/1, while no goalscorer is 9/1...what's the difference...og's?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭DublinDIYguy

Sevilla v Mallorca, 4.2 for the draw.
    Gonna take a punt on a high score draw for d craic.. 20/1 for 2-2 and 100/1 for 3-3. All on betfair.. Any opinions on this game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

mailburner wrote: »
    based on that info under 2.5 looks good at evens (365)
    first ever bet on nire footie for me
    small bet on 0-0 at 8s also

should check the main menu for the match as well as the inplay, could have got 12's for the 0-0!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Had a look for a few decent bets
    Shaktar v Chelsea
    Both teams to score 8/11 Both teams have found the net in their opening two group games. Shaktar are runaway leader in their league, unbeaten in 28 games and winning 26 of them so they are clearly an excellent side.
    Juan Mata Anytime 3/1 looks excellent value for a player fresh from 2 goals and an outstanding performance at the weekend against Spurs. He also bagged a brace in the last European outing away at Nordsjælland.
    Man Utd v Braga
    • Fergie confirmed in his press conference today that Rio and Evra are being rested for Chelsea at the weekend. They will be replaced by the hugely inexperienced pair of Scott Wootton and Alex Buttner.Braga have 10 goals in their last 3 league games and won 2-0 at Galatasaray in the last group games. I have to go with both teams to score at 10/11.
    Over 2.5 goals 8/13 This bet has come in for Man Utd’s last 7 league games and 2 of Braga’s last 3 games. Both teams are very capable of scoring but also conceding.
    Man Utd to win from behind 11/2 Utd have fallen behind in a lot of games this season and managed to recover. They did just this in their last group game away at Cluj in addition to the weekend win at Stoke. Looks a good price.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Man Utd v Braga
    • Fergie confirmed in his press conference today that Rio and Evra are being rested for Chelsea at the weekend. They will be replaced by the hugely inexperienced pair of Scott Wootton and Alex Buttner.

Wtf? Does he not care about the CL? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

All over this game, Coleraine Vs Linfield Over 2.5 goals @ 6/5

a big **** it to the their stats.... Goals are happening...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

I don't think Rio is able for 3 games a week anymore but it seems strange taking out Evra's experience too

• Advertisement

shocksy wrote: »

2-0 inside 15 minutes, looking very good :D

Coleraine 2-0 up after 15 min... everything I touch loses atm, time for a break :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,885 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

shocksy wrote: »

2 by the 20th min

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Anyway of finding out the refs for the Champions League games not showing up on soccerway?

Just goes to show stats mean f*ck all half the time, if only all bets where that easy, a win is a win, pity i didnt put more on it mind you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

magherakid wrote: »
    Anyway of finding out the refs for the Champions League games not showing up on soccerway?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2%80%9313_UEFA_Champions_League_group_stage

Scroll down to the match you want and the referee and venue will be listed on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Cheers Blatter

Hate betting on the CL. Lost money on the last round.

Went with a trible for tonight

Bari
    Sevilla
    Nantes

@6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Few bets for tommorow

Spartak moscow v benfica
    Ht draw
    Ft draw
    4/1 £10

Juventus
    Man united
    Sheff utd
    Bayern munich
    3/1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

United have Chelsea away at the weekend (and again three days later in the league cup). That's going to take precedent. United already have 6 out of 6 points, and the second string team is pretty competitive anyway. Even if United only get a draw (or worse), there's still time to recoup in the CL. Chelsea, meanwhile, have a huge point gap in the league that United have to close.

Backing United to come from behind. Sadly it happens all to often nowadays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries and suspensions:
    CRB v Vitória
    CRB: Rodrigão (15/2 d), Mineiro (1/0 m) (both doubtful), Edson (14/3 f), Ricardo Lopes (21/0 m), Denilson (5/3 f), Marcinho Guerreiro (7/0 m)
    Vitória: Gilson (16/1 d), William Batoré (12/5 f)
    pick 2

Millwall FC v Birmingham City
    Millwall FC: Henry (10/1 m), Robinson (3/0 d)
    Birmingham City: Lovenkrands (7/1 f), Spector (11/0 d), Gomis (2/0 m), Zigic (5/2 f), Carr (0/0 d), Caddis (3/0 d), Ibanez (4/0 d), Asante (0/0 f), Gordon (1/0 d)
    pick 1

Monarcas Morelia v Club Atlas
    Monarcas Morelia: Perez (13/0 d)
    Club Atlas: Cufre (7/0 d), Ayala (12/0 m), Santos (10/0 m), Torres (10/1 d), Gutierrez (2/0 m), Ponce (4/0 m)
    pick 1

Anyone betting on the championship,lge1 &2 tonight,thinking about Leicseter and not sure about forest maybe swindon!

Thoughts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Barca have conceded 2 goals in 6 of their 12 games this season,4 of those games have been in their last 6 probably due to their makeshift defence.

Real make up 3 of those 6 games but Celtic will be up for this match.8/1 I think its definitely worth a go for Celts over 1.5.4 points in the bag already they can play without fear tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Lasagna any thoughts on BATE later, i like the look of the 12/5 win or 4/6 double chance, Valencia been very poor away this season, BATE very strong at home, Valencia also conceding a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Lump on Barca -2 at 4/6 paddies!

any opinions?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Chelsea
    BATE Borisov
    Barca v Celtic (BTTS)

Works out a little under 22/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Man Utd
    Juve
    Bayern
    Leeds

50e returns 255e (PP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Barcelona (-2)
    Man Utd (-1)
    Juventus

Pays over 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

I HAVE POSTED MY PREDICTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S GAMES HERE AND GIVEN EXTENSIVE REASONING FOR EACH BET.

http://jezztips.wordpress.com/

I WOULD COPY THE TIPS AND REASONING HERE BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE VERY LONG AND THERE IS 5 BETS!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS! ENJOYABLE NIGHT OF FOOTBALL AHEAD!!

• Advertisement

Lasagna any thoughts on BATE later, i like the look of the 12/5 win or 4/6 double chance, Valencia been very poor away this season, BATE very strong at home, Valencia also conceding a few.

I like Rodionov to score anytime @ 3.25, he's the most likely to score for BATE.
    I'm not touching BATE though, I've had bad luck recently and I'd like them to win :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement