Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

2 bets I really like in the Barcelona celtic game tonight .
    BTTS @evens
    over 3.5 [EMAIL="cards@5/6"]cards@5/6[/EMAIL]
    I think Celtic have a great chance of scoring against Barcas defence especially from a set play and I think the Cards bet should take care of itself with Wanyama, Mulgrew, Brown, Mascherano looking most likely to pick up yellows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Cant see Celtic scoring Barcelona will dominate possession and Celtic will be feeding on scraps only hope is a penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

First bet in a few weeks. Anytime scorer double on:

McLeod (Pompey) @ 15/8
    Craddock (Oxford) @ 15/8

Both strikers in great scoring form atm. McLeod 6 in his last 5 games hitting 2 his last match. While Craddock has 5 in 3 hitting 4 in his last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Fitzcal wrote: »
    2 bets I really like in the Barcelona celtic game tonight .
    BTTS @evens
    over 3.5 [EMAIL="cards@5/6"]cards@5/6[/EMAIL]
    I think Celtic have a great chance of scoring against Barcas defence especially from a set play and I think the Cards bet should take care of itself with Wanyama, Mulgrew, Brown, Mascherano looking most likely to pick up yellows.

Looks like 2 solid bets, really like the BTTS.... Barca should and will dominate really hoping its not a completely one sided affair...

Both teams scored five goals at the weekend, Barcelona have conceded 8 in last 3 games (albeit tougher opposition) Alves Puyol Pique and Busquets all out to add to Barcelona's defensive woes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Which bookies give prices on possession percentage. May be value in the barca Celtic game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

20 on BATE at 11/4 (B365). Odds seem too good to be true. Come on you Belarusian legends

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

What's the verdict on Overs and Unders? I'm thinking Lille, United, Barcelona and Chelsea games will all be over 2.5. Not certain on the Lille game though.

Double
    Galatasaray v Cfr Cluj
    Galatasaray 4/6
    Galatasaray have won 4 and lost none at home to romanian opposition

Lille v B.Munich
    B.Munich 8/15
    Lille have won none of their last 5 home matches in europe

Single
    Barcelona v Celtic
    Barcelona to Score the First Goal up to and including minute 18 5/4

Fancy a few other bets just waiting to see teams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

United Chelsea and Celtic combined to outscore Barca tonight, 5/6 in PP earlier. Draw no bet too. Cracker of a bet imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    United Chelsea and Celtic combined to outscore Barca tonight, 5/6 in PP earlier. Draw no bet too. Cracker of a bet imo

Wow that is a good one although I already have my accum on:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Bristol City v Burnley - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.60

Bristol's home games average 5+ goals per game ( 80% of homes over 2.5 goals)
    Burnley's away games average 4 goals per game ( 80% of aways over 2.5 goals)

Overs has come in in this fixture 3 out of 4 times over last 5 seasons 2-2 1-2 - 2-0 3-1

Over 3.5 @ 2.50
    Over 4.5 @ 4.33

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

I see more value in the overs in the bristol and bolton matches than any of the main markets in the CL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Juventus to beat Nordsjaelland @1.36.
    Bayern Munich to beat Lille @1.50.

Double at just over evens. Prices from Sunday night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Double
    Man Utd and Barcalona to be winning half time and full time
    2.52 50 on

magherakid wrote: »
    Cant see Celtic scoring Barcelona will dominate possession and Celtic will be feeding on scraps only hope is a penalty

:rolleyes:

Double
    Man Utd and Barcalona to be winning half time and full time
    2.52 50 on

wrong on both counts lol

How unpredictable ****e goes Peterborough supposed whipping boys 3 up against top end of the table Huddersfield :rolleyes:

francie81 wrote: »
    How unpredictable ****e goes Peterborough supposed whipping boys 3 up against top end of the table Huddersfield :rolleyes:

noticed Huddersfield have a bad record away to Peterborough losing 4-0 and 4-2 the last two times

hellfish08 wrote: »
    noticed Huddersfield have a bad record away to Peterborough losing 4-0 and 4-2 the last two times

Ahhhh had I of known :(

hellfish08 wrote: »
    Bristol City v Burnley - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.60

Bristol's home games average 5+ goals per game ( 80% of homes over 2.5 goals)
    Burnley's away games average 4 goals per game ( 80% of aways over 2.5 goals)

Overs has come in in this fixture 3 out of 4 times over last 5 seasons 2-2 1-2 - 2-0 3-1

Over 3.5 @ 2.50
    Over 4.5 @ 4.33

Final score 3 - 4 :rolleyes: Sorry I didn't win more from this, put on over 4.5 goals in the wrong game! Ah well had over 2.5 in a nice accum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

Any1 notice first text bet man city to beat Ajax 2 to 1 ? It's 4/6 it the normal market what is first text bet ?

francie81 wrote: »
    Ahhhh had I of known :(

Saw it on here..
    http://weekendfootball.co.uk/football/fixtures.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Had a look for a few decent bets
    Shaktar v Chelsea
    Both teams to score 8/11 Both teams have found the net in their opening two group games. Shaktar are runaway leader in their league, unbeaten in 28 games and winning 26 of them so they are clearly an excellent side.
    Juan Mata Anytime 3/1 looks excellent value for a player fresh from 2 goals and an outstanding performance at the weekend against Spurs. He also bagged a brace in the last European outing away at Nordsjælland.
    Man Utd v Braga
    • Fergie confirmed in his press conference today that Rio and Evra are being rested for Chelsea at the weekend. They will be replaced by the hugely inexperienced pair of Scott Wootton and Alex Buttner.Braga have 10 goals in their last 3 league games and won 2-0 at Galatasaray in the last group games. I have to go with both teams to score at 10/11.
    Over 2.5 goals 8/13 This bet has come in for Man Utd’s last 7 league games and 2 of Braga’s last 3 games. Both teams are very capable of scoring but also conceding.
    Man Utd to win from behind 11/2 Utd have fallen behind in a lot of games this season and managed to recover. They did just this in their last group game away at Cluj in addition to the weekend win at Stoke. Looks a good price.

Fantastic evening's work :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Good analysis and nice picks there , well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

bloody spamming *****

Boards really need to up the security for newbies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Shane St. wrote: »
    Fantastic evening's work :D:D

Any tips for tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Getting good joy out of 2nd half most goals lately. Tonight Nordj and Juve, Juve notorious for scoring late and Nordj stats had most goals 2nd half, it was 13/10 coral. Suprised its not a bet I see more of.
    Always around evens and always the chance of the bet coming in till the last minute so chances to trade and you really get your moneys worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ajax v city

This is a must win for both teams so I feel city have the much better team here. Hope its an open game but mancini is crap in Europe so he may **** my bet up

Gone for over 2.5 goals and city to win @ 7/5

Ajax vs Man City

like the look of BTTS in this at 1.73

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Headshot wrote: »
    bloody spamming *****

Boards really need to up the security for newbies

What's this all about :confused:

Or has it been dealt with?

This discussion has been closed.