Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

user2011 wrote: »
    What's this all about :confused:

Or has it been dealt with?

It's gone. A bot/spammer posted a hidden of-site link asking for help with something

...seems to be popping up a lot currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

asian champions league semi final..

Bunyodkor vs ulsan (s.Korea)

the ubziks havent been so convincing so far..while Ulsan have been remarkable in the AFC but not in the Korean league..

small bet on Ulsan DNB 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Barca have conceded 2 goals in 6 of their 12 games this season,4 of those games have been in their last 6 probably due to their makeshift defence.

Real make up 3 of those 6 games but Celtic will be up for this match.8/1 I think its definitely worth a go for Celts over 1.5.4 points in the bag already they can play without fear tonight.

Got a run for me money at least,Couldn't ask for much more.

Apart from the the bet winning of course...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Over 2.5 in the Zenit, City and Real games.
    $100 on @ 4.87

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Anyone else really fancy Man City to beat Ajax tonight?

City have to win this match if they are going to qualify from the group, and they are a class above Ajax. However, they are missing David Silva. Ajax have also had a few poor results lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Anyone else really fancy Man City to beat Ajax tonight?

City have to win this match if they are going to qualify from the group, and they are a class above Ajax. However, they are missing David Silva. Ajax have also had a few poor results lately.

I really fancy City tonight and Mallaga. Ac Milan have been woeful in Serie A this year and Mallaga have been very impressive this year. I'll be having a nice bet on the double.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Headshot wrote: »
    Ajax v city

This is a must win for both teams so I feel city have the much better team here. Hope its an open game but mancini is crap in Europe so he may **** my bet up

Gone for over 2.5 goals and city to win @ 7/5

You don't have Ladbrokes do ya? Both teams to score and City to win is 12/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Blatter wrote: »

Thats excellent in comparison to City and over 2.5, 2.6 with 365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I find ladbrokes usually have crap prices with their win/draw/win markets but they do often have nice prices on selections not as popular like the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Champions League - Ajax vs. Man City.

Ajax host Man City tonight at the Amsterdam Arena in an important match for both teams. Both sides have made poor starts to the group and badly need a win tonight if they are to have any hope of qualifying. Ajax have lost both of their opening Group D games, losing 1-0 away to Dortmund, and going down 4-2 to Real Madrid in Amsterdam. Man City have just a solitary point, having thrown away a late lead in the Bernabeu to lose 3-2, before a last minute penalty from Balotelli rescued an undeserved point against Dortmund.

Ajax have drawn their last 2 league matches, throwing away a 2 goal lead in the final 10 minutes to draw 3-3 with Heracles at the weekend. Ajax have only managed 2 wins in the Champions League since the start of 2011, with both wins coming against Dinamo Zagreb. Ajax have failed to score in 8 of their last 12 matches in European competition.

Man City have not been solid defensively at all this season and have only kept one clean sheet. Despite this, they are unbeaten in the league and have been grinding out results, coming from 1-0 down to beat West Brom 2-1 at the weekend, with Edin Dzeko getting 2 late goals. Maicon, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell and David Silva have not travelled to Amsterdam due to varying injuries, but City still have plenty of quality within their ranks.

Ajax are poor at the back and I feel Man City's attacking threat will be the difference between the two sides tonight. Even without David Silva's creative flair, Man City should have enough to beat Ajax tonight. I actually fancy Man City to keep a clean sheet tonight. It is all or nothing for Man City tonight - if they do not win, they have very little chance of qualifying from the group.

€100 - Man City to beat Ajax @1.85. (Bet365)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Doing a Man City/ Madrid DNB double tonight. Pays just over evens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

anyone think psg will win

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Going for Man City, Porto, PSG to win, plus BTTS in the Real and Arsenal matches.

9/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Champions League - Ajax vs. Man City.

Ajax host Man City tonight at the Amsterdam Arena in an important match for both teams. Both sides have made poor starts to the group and badly need a win tonight if they are to have any hope of qualifying. Ajax have lost both of their opening Group D games, losing 1-0 away to Dortmund, and going down 4-2 to Real Madrid in Amsterdam. Man City have just a solitary point, having thrown away a late lead in the Bernabeu to lose 3-2, before a last minute penalty from Balotelli rescued an undeserved point against Dortmund.

Ajax have drawn their last 2 league matches, throwing away a 2 goal lead in the final 10 minutes to draw 3-3 with Heracles at the weekend. Ajax have only managed 2 wins in the Champions League since the start of 2011, with both wins coming against Dinamo Zagreb. Ajax have failed to score in 8 of their last 12 matches in European competition.

Man City have not been solid defensively at all this season and have only kept one clean sheet. Despite this, they are unbeaten in the league and have been grinding out results, coming from 1-0 down to beat West Brom 2-1 at the weekend, with Edin Dzeko getting 2 late goals. Maicon, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell and David Silva have not travelled to Amsterdam due to varying injuries, but City still have plenty of quality within their ranks.

Ajax are poor at the back and I feel Man City's attacking threat will be the difference between the two sides tonight. Even without David Silva's creative flair, Man City should have enough to beat Ajax tonight. I actually fancy Man City to keep a clean sheet tonight. It is all or nothing for Man City tonight - if they do not win, they have very little chance of qualifying from the group.

€100 - Man City to beat Ajax @1.85. [COLOR="Red"](Bet365)[/COLOR]
    Nice work. I will defo be on city tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Doing a Man City/ Madrid DNB double tonight. Pays just over evens.

I really can't recommend a BTTS in the Madrid game any more. Dortmund have scored in their last 34 league games and Madrid have scored away from home 8 games in a row and the last time they did was verses Barcelona in 2011. Odds are 1.53 would recommend in any double treble or acca

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

rossit wrote: »
    anyone think psg will win

I fancy them to win comfortably, have doubled them to cover the -1 handicap along with City to beat Ajax.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

I'm a bit worried everyone is going on City can see them ****ing it up now LOL.
    Malaga at even money looks a far safer option to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Going for Ajax City Over 2.5
    And BTTS Dortmund +Real

hopefully real won't score first and park the shaggin bus as Jose is wont to do from time to time. Onviously Klopp will know this and I reckon they'll be after an early goal.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Blatter wrote: »

Have a look only Ajax' results in the last couple of seasons CL.
    Quite a lot of matches where BTTS did not come in.

I would be careful to go for bets where an Ajax goals is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

PSG, Zenit, City, btts Arsenal v Shalke

6/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

PSG and Man City -1 @ 7.2/1 on BET365

Thats my bet for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jezztips

Hi all, Just posted 3 tips for tonight's football with good reasoning for each bet here at

www.jezztips.wordpress.com

Again I would just copy and paste the bets but they are quite long reasoning!!

Best of Luck to all Bets tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Can anyone talk me out of laying Malaga tonight? I understand Malaga have been good in Spain and Milan are having a poor season. Still though, does that warrant Malaga being 5/6? I don't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Malaga have only conceded one goal in their six home matches in Europe

AC Milan have won just one of their last 11 Champions League matches against Spanish opposition

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

jezztips wrote: »
    Hi all, Just posted 3 tips for tonight's football with good reasoning for each bet here at

www.jezztips.wordpress.com

Again I would just copy and paste the bets but they are quite long reasoning!!

Best of Luck to all Bets tonight!!!

Where did you put on the corners bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Bet365 site down for anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Can anyone explain why Arsenal are 2.2 at home against Schalke? That price makes no sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Spook80

Treble of over 2.5 in man city game,over 2.5 in Blackburn game and Porto win.

Anytime goalscorer treble, Dzeko, Benzema and Rhodes pays about 12-1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Fonze07 wrote: »
    Bet365 site down for anybody else?

well over an hour now
    number if anyone needs its 1800 946 243
    youll be waiting a few mins so get on now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Very poor showing from bet365. You expect this crap from pp, not the likes of bet365.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement