Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

manual_man wrote: »
    not the strongest Wigan lineup

Wigan Athletic ‏@LaticsOfficial

Wigan Athletic: Al Habsi, Jones, Watson, Gomez, McManaman, Boselli, Fyvie, Ramis (Capt), Stam, Lopez, Redmond

concerned about the -1 now

Subs: Pollitt, Kone, Maloney, Beausejour, Golobart, Kiernan, Orsula

fuuuck. Bradford are playing with their 2nd choice gk though, maybe that will help Wigan?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Thank you, AVFCTom ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

inforfun wrote: »
    Thank you, AVFCTom ;)

Think for once i might be wanted in this thread il keep u all informed if i recieve anymore 50 quid for that information is a bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭JLoftus

AVFCTom absolute legend! cheers mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

fuuuck. Bradford are playing with their 2nd choice gk though, maybe that will help Wigan?

i sincerely hope so. have a lot riding on this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

AvfcTom gona join the bandwagon and say you sir are an absolute legend. cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Unfortunately I stuck that German game in a 4-way with Leeds, Wigan and Swindon -1. Not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

fair strong team out by barca

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Headshot wrote: »
    fair strong team out by barca

Think they could be value -2???

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Think they could be value -2???

messi is not there but really strong team thou

Dont know much about the other team thou

I couldnt tell ya to go for that bet or not, tbh

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Headshot wrote: »
    messi is not there but really strong team thou

Dont know much about the other team thou

I couldnt tell ya to go for that bet or not, tbh

just seen the line up and it pretty strong the other team are top of there division but David Villa should relish playing centrally here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

First half over 1.5 goals in the Barca game @ 4/5 - pretty attacking lineup from Barca and they like to start fast

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Leeds v Southampton
    Leeds 6/4

TB you around thinking of having a good bet on Leeds with Southampton playing on sunday fielding weakened side?

3-0 boom :D

Wigan -1 @ 1.70, at home vs Bradford City, a league 2 side.

edit: Bradford will probably be without their 2 regular CBs:
    http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/article/head-counted-needed-for-wigan-451257.aspx

Well done Wigan :mad: I'm done with betting for a while, I'm sick of this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

magherakid wrote: »
    3-0 boom :D

Just saw your previous post now, well done!

Hope they draw pool in the next round :D

might do the same. team put out by Martinez was awful, but it was my own fault for trying to beat the odds. kicking myself. awful not to even score at home to a league two side all the same! hope Bradford go through after e/t now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

might do the same. team put out by Martinez was awful, but it was my own fault for trying to beat the odds. kicking myself. awful not to even score at home to a league two side all the same! hope Bradford go through after e/t now

Same here. Cannot understand why they would not want to do well in the league cup. they should have had more than enough to beat a league two side at home
    I think in future might wait to see teams but that would negate the idea of getting better odds early

haha Bradford are through to the next round, **** Wigan :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

To be fair lads, it's a terrible competition to bet on. Best to just have the discipline to completely avoid it when it comes around.

• Advertisement

Same here. Cannot understand why they would not want to do well in the league cup. they should have had more than enough to beat a league two side at home
    I think in future might wait to see teams but that would negate the idea of getting better odds early

they took them for granted by putting out the side they did. schoolboy error. i also thought they would have been taking the competition a bit more seriously. fair dues to Bradford all the same, some scalp

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭kennethk

what do people think about this double:

juventus vs bologna - Juventus @ 1.25 and

chelsea away to swansea @ 1.80?

€20 bet returns €45

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭kennethk

or maybe this one is better:

Inter Milan @ 1.50 (at home to Sampdoria)
    Juventus @ 1.25 (at home to Bologna)
    Napoli @ 2.04 (away to Atalanta)

€20 bet returns €76.87

Any thoughts??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Backed El Shaarawy to be AC Milan's top scorer in the CL @5. Currently on 1 goal, unlike other forwards Pazzini, Pato and Bojan, all on zero. Plus, his goalscoring form cannot be ignored. Especially clinched by the fact that Milan are terrible to the point that they won't make it far in the champions league anyway, so that head start of his is a real advantage.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/ac-milan-champions-league-specials/top-goalscorer

And on an unrelated note, **** wigan. Hope they finally get relegated. **** team, no fans, rugby town, stupid chairman.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hernandez is 17/1 with PP to score two goals tomorrow in United against Chelsea.

Given it's the League Cup, United just got over one Chelsea game and have Arsenal at the weekend, I'd presume Chico will be starting this game, and he's been in lethal form the last two games. Threw a quid on it myself. People reckon it's a good bet though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Surely it's best to wait until you see the line-ups?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

kennethk wrote: »
    or maybe this one is better:

Inter Milan @ 1.50 (at home to Sampdoria)
    Juventus @ 1.25 (at home to Bologna)
    Napoli @ 2.04 (away to Atalanta)

?20 bet returns ?76.87 Any thoughts??

would you consider just betting on Inter?

Boyles were going 8/15 when I backed them this evening and they can be had at 4/7 in places.

I expect them to go off at 4/9 if you trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Chelsea,Liverpool & Tottenham ENHANCED TREBLE (PP) 6/1

Scorecast: Mata & Chelsea 2-0 50/1 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Chelsea,Liverpool & Tottenham ENHANCED TREBLE (PP) 6/1

Are Torres and Ivanovic ok to play with Sunday's red card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

PopTarts wrote: »
    Are Torres and Ivanovic ok to play with Sunday's red card?
    Suspended.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement