Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

jkelly85 wrote: »
    How can they go from 50 to 200

I have a feeling it's a half/time full/time bet

Because the odds have gone from 7/2 to 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

rossit wrote: »
    just a idea but best see what avtom thinks about this seeing as he is the main man on this
    Good points lads I've deleted my last couple of comments on the matter. Think maybe we should all do likewise. The secret group thing sounds a good idea if avtom and the rest are up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Avfctom wrote: »

so are you going for it or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Yeah true, a big win on a 16/1 winner would be well worth it

Right guys im thinking the tip is 200 so we can have 10 or 20 people in all puut a tenner in or 20 quid private message me if your interesed atleast then if the tip loses at most its cost us 20 quid or we have a big win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I actually have a skype group with some lads I know who are all pretty profitable in their respective fields, nba,nfl,tennis and footie mainly. We could try and make a skype group here for lads who are a bit more serious on making a steady profit, just between us boardsies, to chat a little more casually and trash out ideas for bets at more length than you can on a forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Serie A - Inter Milan vs. Sampdoria.

3rd placed Inter Milan have won their last 5 Serie A matches. Newly promoted Sampdoria haven't won in 6, losing their last 4 in a row.

€100 - Inter Milan to win @1.53. (Bet365)

Stuck 40 on this.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Just going by the ere divisie stats Heracles has at the moment. Scored 22, conceded 18, avarage of 4 goals per match.

They are playing Sparta, 5th in the Jupiler league.

Over 4 @2.375

Also wise to keep an eye on PSV, Ajax, Vitesse and NAC as they play amateur opposition. Only Ajax away from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Right guys im thinking the tip is 200 so we can have 10 or 20 people in all puut a tenner in or 20 quid private message me if your interesed atleast then if the tip loses at most its cost us 20 quid or we have a big win

I'd be happy to contribute to this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I'm willing to paypal you €10 but first I need to know what league the bet is on, cuz if it's on the Serbian 2nd division, the German 4th division or something like that, I won't have the game on Bwin so I won't be able to bet on it. If I can bet on it, then I promise I'll send you the money.

• Advertisement

Ok any one who is interested add me on facebook tom oreilly gabby agbonlahor is mynprofile picture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

is there a way of doing a mailout via PM on here i wonder?could set up group for any mailouts with people who are interested. would save the hassle of facebook, especially if yourself is getting loads of friends requests and ye lose trackof whose who

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

And not everyone is on facebook ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭joei

Im with las and the rest of the guys if you up for it

If your not on facebook private message me about your interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Plus some/me could not be ar$ed with facebook :). PM would be very much appreciated Tom ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

As far as the private group goes there is little point in that without some qualifying criteria to join other than being a regular poster (whats the estimate on the number of season long profitable posters here?).

It would also cause the forum to dry up and the only way to get profitable bettors to post in the forum is to have a reasonable standard of regular posters in the thread so the private forum will actually be self defeating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Like Roma @19/12 away to Parma tonight, their style is more suited to playing pacey counter attacking football under Zemen something that naturally they can do more of away from home with home sides expected to press, results on the road have been very good this season. They'll also be out to rectify the weekends embarrassing loss from being 2-0 up. Expect Roma to get stronger as the season progresses as they're playing very decent brand of football but making too many silly errors which I think they'll iron out with more game time together.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Like Roma @19/12 away to Parma tonight, their style is more suited to playing pacey counter attacking football under Zemen something that naturally they can do more of away from home with home sides expected to press, results on the road have been very good this season. They'll also be out to rectify the weekends embarrassing loss from being 2-0 up. Expect Roma to get stronger as the season progresses as they're playing very decent brand of football but making too many silly errors which I think they'll iron out with more game time together.

Have you considered the overs in this match? I see a good bit of value in the current price of 4/9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Have you considered the overs in this match? I see a good bit of value in the current price of 4/9.

Yeah was hemming and hawing for a bit but decided not to, 16 of Roma's last 19 league games have gone over 2.5, but Parma tend to keep it tight at home with majority of games going under. Conditions are meant to be poor as well which is never positive if needing goals. Expect it to go over but no bet for me at current price, possibly underestimating Zemens lunacy though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

I know this is very dodgy game especially seeing as its away at Ibrox, but Inverness 3/1 is surely worth a small punt or adding in an accum to boost the odds, 3rd division team against a Premier team...

3/1 gonna put a small cheeky 10er on this i reckon the odds too good to ignore when you consider Invernesss have only lost only 2 of 11 of their Scots premier fixtures (one of these was against Celtic) and Rangers have only won 5 of there 9 4rd division games. Rangers have won all at Ibrox this year but surely worth a small punt backing against them.
    cup games always dogey, I never back big on them so just a messing about 100/1 4 fold gonna put 5er on it for the laugh

Chelsea
    Inverness
    Swansea
    Napoli

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭joei

Chelsea Team: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu, Mikel, Moses, Mata, Piazon, Sturridge
    Utd: Lindegaard, Rafael, Keane, Wooton, Buttner, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck

So only 1 known CB for utd? That is bizarre

We should see plenty of goals in this

Mata is 2/1 to score. The lad has been on fire recently

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Headshot wrote: »
    So only 1 known CB for utd? That is bizarre

We should see plenty of goals in this

Mata is 2/1 to score. The lad has been on fire recently

like the look of that myself headshot will take penalties and freekicks

just took 9/4 Mata anytime with ladbrokes

I kinda regret not going for chico instead because of his great record against chelsea but its to late now.

He'll take free but peno's I'm not sure. Maybe sturridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

magherakid wrote: »

like the look of that myself headshot will take penalties and freekicks

just took 9/4 Mata anytime with ladbrokes

pfft. 10 on Mata hattrick at 66/1 :pac: (though it is a free bet)

non-joke bet is Dempsey to score 2 or more @9/1 (he seems to be starting in the strikers role against a Norwich side missing a string of players)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I'm surprised at a few of the regular posters here!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Austria! wrote: »

4.83% guaranteed, free money is never to be sniffed at

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

The betvictor price is inaccurate, the best you can do on Chelsea is the bet365. Still guaranteed money though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement